Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

LTRS and Much more

CoolCat5191

Don Juan
Reaction score
i was wondering how to break out of the talking to eachother everyday night routine i would like to have a LTR with this girl any suggestions? thanks

sca_p

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're in a relationship--especially LTR--with someone, you shouldn't be spending much time on the phone anyway. Phone conversations are for either

A. Quick calls, such as planning dates and schedule changes

B. Staying in touch if the relationship becomes LDR (studying abroad, etc.)

Tell her that you'd rather talk in person, that you don't like talking on the phone because you'd rather be there with her during the conversation.

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
sca_p said:
If you're in a relationship--especially LTR--with someone, you shouldn't be spending much time on the phone anyway. Phone conversations are for either

A. Quick calls, such as planning dates and schedule changes

B. Staying in touch if the relationship becomes LDR (studying abroad, etc.)

Tell her that you'd rather talk in person, that you don't like talking on the phone because you'd rather be there with her during the conversation.
exactly.

and also, just keep flirting and dating and things will naturally progress. dont try to rush it. if you both feel the same then things will happen naturally. dont try and force an LTR.