LTR with a super hot babe

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just wondering, did you ever have a LTR with an HB8 or above?
How was it? are these girls as selfish as they look? as emty as they look?
as stupid/retarded taking selfies and having 1000 orbiters as it seems?
do they put zero effort to keep you happy?

I've read in several sites that for a LTR it is always better to have a cute gf, but not a super hot one because of the problems that come with her behaviour.

The best I had was a HB7.5, and it was a good LTR in general, no big drama, no jealousy plots, no cheatting, no bratty behaviour...but she lied big time.

JNil

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes she ruined my life lol, well "I" ruined my life but she didnt help. Yes 1000 orbiters, but she did open my eyes to alot of things, made me grow up fast, sex was absolutely the best i ever had, she was wonderful alone, but most hot women are BPD. The best part is she will increase your attractiveness to other women regardless of how you look. She will also help you with your style, things, her and other women love about men or love to do. But she will ruin you forever, its a handshake with the devil ;). GL

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
never Long term

but had a good few short term ones when i was younger

interestingly it was always me that fvcked them up every single time i always wanted better .....

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would have married and put a baby into this poker promotional girl. Yea she was a ten. All natural body. With the face of that actress in the movie liar liar. The big boobs in the elevator scene. She spoke 3 languages as do i. But yea....she did what she wanted always. Had these tattoos in her bikini zone. One was of a mermaid. DefinItelydaddy issues...she has a scar on her wrist...etc.

Now shes married to an ugly fat pprofessiona . Poker player. She obviously went for the money and lifestyle. She aged some though...definately not the super hb she used to be, but still hot...just not as young and vibrant. Lol

And now im still hitting on girls like her but youngerso its all relative. Marriage is hard...i think for a dude to be in a "happy" ltr he would have to sacrifice a lot of things he wants.

Its just that women cant control their emotions and are always going to create some type of ying yang chemistry with the rational man.

With hbs . Or fuglies there is always drama...just one gives you her type and the other her type.

Always choose the hotter. If ur alpha enough in her mind, u should be ok.

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm currently seeing a girl who I consider really really hot. She looks like Michelle Keegan and gets hit on all the time etc, you know the sort. She knows she really hot but she also knows that I won't stick around if she acts a certain way. I've been seeing her a good 5-6 months now and we're slowly gravitating towards exclusivity and so far she has really caused me any major issues. If you're insecure, don't date a hot girl because you will end up pulling your hair out.

She puts loads of effort in to keep me happy because she values me, sexually she's open to everything. She has "orbiters" but it's part and parcel of being with a girl like that and to her credit she acts well. She's 22 but doesn't even go out anymore because she doesn't feel like she needs the attention and just doesn't enjoy it as much as she used to. She's not stupid, she's funny and actually has a personality which is an improvement from most of the hot girls I've met in my life.

So yeah, I'm having a good experience. Don't knock it until you've tried it.

Partizan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was married to one. She was selfish, felt entitled, and required constant attention. The stereotypes are true.

But yeah, she was fun to look at and I got attention from other women just by being seen with her.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've dated many 8's 9's. Strap in because its going to be a nice drama, attention wh*ring, Orbiter infested filled ride lol My very LTR's have been HB 7's but they still turned out crazy at the end. If you really like the girl, give it a shot but if she starts giving you sh*t then just back off or end it completely. Side note though, When the girl is very hot it can be hard to pull away but dont let that suck you back into an unhappy drama filled situation. Like the poster above me mentioned, you look good having a very beautiful women by your side but dealing with a lot of B.S is the negative part.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dated one that was a former Hawaiian Tropic model. She was a narcissist. Fake boobs, fake hair, perfect skin tone(never needed to tan), great body, great face, worked out and ate healthy. She was always trying to convince herself how great she was. On the outside she appeared to have it all including a big ego. But deep inside she wasn't happy and could never be satisfied. I don't think she ever really enjoyed sechs. Least sechual woman I've ever been with.

She neglected to tell me about her second husband she was married to until I did a internet search on her and started asking questions. She also was messing around with one of her ex boyfriends at the end of our relationship. So yeah she was a liar and cheater. Never knew what she wanted, changed from month to month.

She required huge amounts of game. A guy could never rest.

She just passed the 40 mark a while back and divorced husband #4 a few months back.

On the surface this girl seemed like what every guy dreamed of. She was hot, not super girly, wasn't materialistic, wasn't big into shopping, easy going, produced very little drama, not needy, made good money, didn't want any thing expensive, always fair to deal with.

I have no doubt she will end up old and lonely, just like her mother. Really sad. Her mother was the same way, looks and all. She has a daughter who will likely carry on the family tradition.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From the ages of 18 through 21. She was a loony but I didn't know that at the time because I'd never had a girlfriend before. Probably the last solid 8 I've ever gone out with.

TheBossman

Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys remind me of those southern snake handler religions.

"Oh this one here.. she real feisty, and a bid angry.." WHACK!!!! "Oh GOD help me!" DEAD!!

Evil b!tches.

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheBossman said:
You guys remind me of those southern snake handler religions.

"Oh this one here.. she real feisty, and a bid angry.." WHACK!!!! "Oh GOD help me!" DEAD!!

Evil b!tches.

Nah, just some dudes have dealt with hot and crazy chicks. You act like they dont exist.

Maybe i was super afc when dealing with mine, and maybe thats how i rremember it. But i value myself now and thats a happy ending.

Perhaps thats the exampls these Hawaiia . Tropic models need hehehe

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My cousin married his high school sweetheart. She is a tall blonde, and I think at least a hb9 on anyone's scale. She left him for one of his best friends.

TheBossman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
My cousin married his high school sweetheart. She is a tall blonde, and I think at least a hb9 on anyone's scale. She left him for one of his best friends.

Hahahah.. that just made me laugh.

Poop1337

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm currently dating my perfect girl. To me she's a 10. I look back at the other women I've been with an want to punch them in the face. She's incredible in every way. She's also a mega bch and I'm pretty sure the relationship may already be over which sux cause I wanted one more time with her... I always want one more time.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My college sweetheart got married at the weekend. She was pretty much a 10, but a bit dumb. All the same I'm a bit gutted. She was well in to me. All the dudes at college were like, 'Dude, how do you do it?? How do you always get the hottest chicks TMK??'. TMK says, it's just the TMK way.

I dumped her to 'focus on exams' :crackup: , then when I tried to get back with her afterwards she was with some midget with over-sized clown feet.

She was a sweet chick, but I never got physical. Which is one of TMK's greatest regrets.

TMK says, rejection is always better than regret.

Lotus Effect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some dude above stated very simply, yet the most reallistic deffinition!

It is a handshake with the devil!

Plain and simple. You get all you ever wanted... And then you have to pay with your soul!

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thinking about 3 of the hottest girls i dated who were close to a 10 appearance wise, They had one thing in common aside from being very beautiful/Sexy, they were very insecure deep down inside. One would think they were super confident when they strutted their big t*ts and ass, waving their blonde hair around... but nope. They needed constant reminders that i was still into them and needed attention just as Electro needed Electricity. They CRAVED it. Sex with them was fantastic and they did anything for me, at the end they would ask over and over "was i good? did i do a good job?" LOL im like,.. You did a great job lol but seriously man,... They would cause lots of drama in terms of questioning my whereabouts, Who i was with, why i havent called them all day, Why am i going out with my friends. i would be at the bars and get a bunch of texts from them like "What are you doing? having fun?" Then arguments would start. Although i admit i felt like i would slowly fall for them, deep down i knew i was falling for the wrong reasons only infatuated with their looks. Like i mentioned in the post above, Drama filled ride.

Leprechaun2013

Don Juan
Reaction score
What a stupid question to ask.

You seriously want to be in LTR's with ugly women? :crackup:

Of course you want a hot babe for an LTR.

gravityeyelids

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IMO the sweet spot is 8/10 in looks and 10/10 in personality.

The 9's and 10's in looks..often come with a host of problems that make them bad for LTR's. You bang these girls, you don't date them.

They're often:
Insecure
Cheaters
Overly Selfish
A Royal B!tch
Controlling
etc, etc.

Don't be blinded by beauty. You will often rationalize dating a super hot girl even though her personality is garbage and in the end fvck yourself over.