Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

LTR versus short-term

congruence

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Ever since I been on this website, I been conditioned to be unavailable and be a rare commodity, always end the date first, always end the phone convo first. etc.. you know the drill..

But how should you act once you into a LTR? I mean how do you know where's the line between being a good boyfriend and being a doormat?

How do you be a good boyfriend that you keep your girl in check?
What do LTR chicks want from a relationship?

It's like sometimes I want to call her but my dj'ness says to wait and let her call me. but I feel shady cuz I don't wanna run games anymore.

Actually my Dad told me that once you have a girlfriend, you should talk to her at least once a day (on the phone).. and see her like once every other day.. I was like WTF?? "if I made myself that available isn't she gonna start taking me for granted?"

any tips or articles?

Thanks

Chaos-Knight

Don Juan
Reaction score
quote:

How do you be a good boyfriend that you keep your girl in check?
What do LTR chicks want from a relationship?

/quote.

That depends at least partly on age...
most chicks under 25 don't know what the F they want...
have you heard of BBD=bigger better deal?
she'll just stick around till someone better
comes along...

I don't imagine all girls are like that...

If you be the best she's ever had then chances
of keeping her are greater.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mate, this is a really hard line to draw! You still gotta have your own life, and yes in a good relationship you should be speaking to her regularly! Nearly every day, but I wouldnt say every single day, not until you guys married! Until then I guess it is just your choice, based on how high her interest level is and how successful your relationship is becoming. Just dont get overwhelmed by emotions and start calling her all the time.

I know this doesnt help much, and you just want a "rule", an answer handed to you, but there really isnt one! Good luck!

The Dominated1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Best advice I can give is do what you want.

If you don't give enough attention she will complain, if you give her too much she will complain to her friends that she needs more freedom.

You can only play the game but never win.

Do not call everyday just because she is a chick or because she tells you too.

Only reward for very good, honest behaviour.

Be a charming Don Juan enjoy the moment - dont expect something in return for your honest good behaviour and finally.

PROTECT THE ONLY THING THAT TRULLY LOVES YOU - YOUR HEART.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Dominated1
Best advice I can give is do what you want.

If you don't give enough attention she will complain, if you give her too much she will complain to her friends that she needs more freedom.

You can only play the game but never win.

Do not call everyday just because she is a chick or because she tells you too.

Only reward for very good, honest behaviour.

Be a charming Don Juan enjoy the moment - dont expect something in return for your honest good behaviour and finally.

PROTECT THE ONLY THING THAT TRULLY LOVES YOU - YOUR HEART.
sounds like someone was burnt recently :( Sound advise except for one part :

"Best advice I can give you is do what you want"

DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT DO THIS!!! Because you will most probably call her all the time, as this is what you will want to do early in a relationship! Or even not early on, she will still get sick of you all the time. This is also what you want to hear, as you do want to call her everyday. So many of my friends know the rules and the games, they have good game, but when they get a girlfriend they say "STUFF THE GAMES, we love eachother, sometimes you just gotta do what your heart tells you too". They are wrong and pay dearly.

Like I said, judge her interest level, if it is low, withdraw (although this will only raise it to some extent, usually in the short term), if her interest level is high, you could probably call her every day and she would still love you just as much. Once more, good luck, from my experience with relationships, YOUR GONNA NEED IT!!

Take it easy

TTAG

Don Juan
Reaction score
listen to CLOONEY!

this guy, CLOONEY, knows his stuff.

i was going to add my post, but there is no need.

trust me, from my LTR experience, listen to CLOONEY.