Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

LTR: Should screening EVER stop?

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is an in-depth question that a recent fiasco with my LTR led me to ask.

Should we ever stop screening our LTR girl?

I think, in a lot of respects, being screened and passing screening is extremely rewarding for the girl. She feels continually challenged and like she has something to work toward.

I think that the moment you stop screening because you have fully committed to her and she has "passed all your tests", you are not headed for a beautiful sunset of everlasting happiness. Far from it. Instead you are headed down the narrow straits of boredom and being taken for granted.

Can anyone here confirm or deny my suspicion that screening must be something that continues non-stop throughout the duration of the LTR?

And by screening, I mean overtly communicating that you have standards she needs to always meet or else you lose attraction/dump her.

I guess a problem I see with this is that if you screen for the same things, this would eventually get old. But then again, maybe it comes down to communicating the same things in different ways. For example, I highly value the feminine nurturing energy girls give off. I think I could have communicated how much I like that in various ways that wouldn't grow old.

Either way, I am definitely leaning toward the idea that the moment screening stops, boredom sets in. Kind of like the girl becomes a dictator like Sadaam Hussein. There are no elections, so she has nothing to live up to. She can just become decadent and b!tchy and annoying.

Anyway, thoughts?

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For us to dump a girl with a personality flaw in a LTR, is like a girl to leave an abusive boyfriend.

They can screen and rationalize all we want, but that doesn't mean anything will happen!

xdreamz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
personally, i screen all the time...i constantly think of ways to screen people and get them to open up and it does wonders in most cases. it's funny sometimes i don't even spend time attracting (c&f, storytelling, etc)..i just go straight to a screen find some reason to like her...tell her that i like her... and get some sort of close from that.