Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

LTR - number one cause of weight gain for women

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's this girl that I used to pursue, and I completely bombed it, such is life. She's pretty hot, like one of those girls you see featured on The Chive's Mind the Gap Monday. Eventually she got with a friend of mine. No hate, the bloke is tall, handsome, exotic mix, in great shape and very successful. I don't have enough value to compete with that. Last time I ran into them was 5 months ago when they just got official. Good looking couple.

Today I saw photos of them attending a friend's wedding popped up on Facebook, and the first thought that popped into my head was...

did she eat all the cakes and leave nothing for others??? :eek: God damn that girl got HUGE! :crackup:

My friend is still exactly the same. Let's see if or when he mans up and dumps that blob.

Even if you have all the high values in the world, you still need solid Game to keep your woman from blowing up.

rearea

Don Juan
Reaction score
Men post threads like this because they only care about a woman's looks and nothing else. Men are the most shallow beings to ever walk this earth. They were put on this earth to **** a bunch of women and do nothing else. They are devoid creatures emotionally and intellectually. Most men have gummy bears in their skulls instead of brains.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rearea said:
Men post threads like this because they only care about a woman's looks and nothing else. Men are the most shallow beings to ever walk this earth. They were put on this earth to **** a bunch of women and do nothing else. They are devoid creatures emotionally and intellectually. Most men have gummy bears in their skulls instead of brains.
T!t and face pics please.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was expecting this thread to have a re-posted news story about research proving that relationships make women fat. Maybe it's so obvious that no one wants to do the research. Or maybe the women of the world are just so offended that no one is allowed to talk about the phenomenon.

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My hot cousin put on 200+ since being in a LTR going on 6 years. Nobody recognized her last time we had a get together.

I hope she does something about it.

All the "big is beautiful" horse$hit going around doesn't mean jack when your life is shortened drastically.

My sister in-law however, who was very heavy for years finally did something and she looks fantastic now.
I commented how great she looked and she mentioned she did because her Diabetes was getting out of
control and she wants to be around for her young daughters.

rearea

Don Juan
Reaction score
samspade said:
T!t and face pics please.
No thanks, but your response to my post just reinforced the point of my post.

If you really must know I am 5'5 120 lbs 35-25-36 measurements. Conjure up an image if youd like

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rearea said:

If you really must know I am 5'5 120 lbs 35-25-36 measurements. Conjure up an image if youd like

This is the Indian Race Troll...very obvious..nice try though :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rearea said:

Why are you even here ? I was going to waste my morning and type up a response but then I realised that you're the type of woman that I would have most likely pumped and dumped as a young fighter :)

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course LTR is the number one cause of weight gain in women. They get pregnant. Even before they get pregnant, the constant fvcking, the satisfaction of the attention center, turns on a switch in the brain to start preparing themselves for pregnancy. Putting on weight is one way they prepare.

What bothers me is not that women gain weight. Rather, that they go through precocious puberty, turn into giantesses, eat junk food, get prematurely into middle-aged fat percentages -- and then slvt around and get their "Eat! Eat! Eat!" switches triggered as well.

Swollen, milky breasts is nature's compensation for men who stick around during pregnancy and infancy. She's never going to be the petite thing she was before; but then, she incubates and nurses your sons.

You know, it's becoming a recurring theme in my posts to remind DJs of the natural relation between insemination and impregnation.

Mark1234

Don Juan
Reaction score
pdx1138 said:
My hot cousin put on 200+ since being in a LTR going on 6 years. Nobody recognized her last time we had a get together.

I hope she does something about it.

All the "big is beautiful" horse$hit going around doesn't mean jack when your life is shortened drastically.

My sister in-law however, who was very heavy for years finally did something and she looks fantastic now.
I commented how great she looked and she mentioned she did because her Diabetes was getting out of
control and she wants to be around for her young daughters.
200lbs???!? Damn, did she eat all day and not move? She's got a long road ahead if she wants to get back on track

HalfAddict

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oklahoma where the wind comes sweeping down the pl
rearea said:

Tits or GTFO troll.:yes:

Honestly though, who wants to get into an ltr anyways.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, chicks get to comfortable in LTR's

that's why it's good not to have kids in LTR, cause then the girl has every excuse, you have the advantage without kids, because you can warn them to drop weight before you leave, I would warn a girl if she gain over 5 pounds though to be honest.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course LTR is the number one cause of weight gain in women. They get pregnant. Even before they get pregnant, the constant fvcking, the satisfaction of the attention center, turns on a switch in the brain to start preparing themselves for pregnancy. Putting on weight is one way they prepare.
During pregnancy, yes. After that, no. It's not hard to lose pregnancy weight, but they choose to pig out. If they have to, they will, easily.

bluenorther

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Most women don't need a relationship to get fat.
I spotted an old ex of mine in a newspaper picture last month and she's still slender like a teenager-- age 58 and a mom of 3!
Yesterday I almost biked head-on into my last ex, riding her horse; still good looking, except for the pain all over her face. Her friends noticed she'd dropped some pounds while we were together, and she credited her "sex diet"... how cool is that? She won't speak to me today.

SecondHalf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never had a girlfriend/wife that turned porker in the relationship, but about half gained 10 pounds. My current gf and I eat socially and drink wine with dinner. Her 4 pack has faded over the months.

If she is of similar age as you and not an athlete, she cannot eat/drink socially the same as a man. It's likely not possible (a generalization to be sure, depends on diet ...).

The upside of being with someone a little narcissistic and a bit of an attention wh0re, is that they will never allow themselves to get too heavy to be noticed. Cannot relax too much with these ones though...

Regarding the women that get huge ...
I can't imagine orca porking every night!

Sh

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its hard not to notice that the majority of those who work out in a gym are male! Maybe this is why women are fat. Most women give up if it requires too much effort and discipline.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not all women gain weight after LTR and pregnancy. My wife has had 2 kids ... shes 5'4" and weighs aprox 128lbs .. she doesnt go to a gym but runs on a treadmill on a regular basis that we bought for the house probably 2-3x a week. We cut down our carbs (no potatoes or white rice just flaxseed pasta)... upped our veggie intake. BAM ... weight loss. You **** like a bird for the first week or so .. but after a while your body gets used to the lifestyle change.

And Me? I am 6'2" and 192lbs i run on a treadmill 1x a week . .and lift weights 2x a week. SO .. maybe we motivate each other? *shrugs*

As Mauser96 said .. women get complacent .. i think THATS the number one reason for weight gain .. not LTR.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Howiestern said:
Its hard not to notice that the majority of those who work out in a gym are male! Maybe this is why women are fat. Most women give up if it requires too much effort and discipline.
Truth. Women are lazy when it comes to physical effort.