Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

LTR Forum Thread ?!?

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What happened to it? It was here yesterday and then poof, it was gone?

Was it deleted or did it go to the Moderators Corner or something?

comic_relief

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
hmmm it was just suppose to be unstickied because the 5 days are up but I looked at your post history and your posts are not there so it looks like QuickSilver inadvertantly deleted it.

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was moved to the Mod Corner

sosilky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what does that mean when its moved to the mod corner? it doesn't look like there is anything going on in there. or at least there's no number for threads and posts

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It means that is moved into a forum that only mods can see to discuss it. Only mods can see threads and posts, but there is a lot going on.

sosilky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so thats a good thing then? they are considering the LTR forum?

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We are considering multiple forums yes, and we value members input and as mods we give our own, but the final decision is up to the Admin.

sosilky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mpimpin said:
We are considering multiple forums yes, and we value members input and as mods we give our own, but the final decision is up to the Admin.

soooooooooo whats up?

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
suggestions have been given. And multiple changes have been discussed. But its all up to Allen. Nothing more any of us can really do. Sorry don't know anymore to tell you..

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and the SS members chant " LTR...LTR...LTR...LTR"

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DavenJuan said:
and the SS members chant " LTR...LTR...LTR...LTR"
"And it falls on deaf ears."

Seriously...You all will find out if it's a "yes" if you log on one day and there is a new forum. Otherwise, it's a "no" or "work in progress." There are no updates. :crazy:

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know, I never seen a LTR Forum on here. I've made a few post on Tips in being in a LTR. I thought about making another one...

But, there should be more info for guys in LTR's.

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I did indeed move the thread to Mods corner, that tends to be where we have our top secret meetings.

As for the possibility of the LTR forum... Change comes slowly around here, but it does indeed come.

Members asked for a revision of the Reputation system for some months, and the changes were made to make it more useful recently. On that note, I encourage you all to keep using the Rep system!

We have three boards that we are mulling over at the moment: the LTR, the Finance, and another one that is a surprise!

cheers guys

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quiksilver said:
We have three boards that we are mulling over at the moment: the LTR, the Finance, and another one that is a surprise!

cheers guys
Suggestions and Feedback will be making a comeback?!? :crackup: That would be a surprise!

comic_relief

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
<<<<<<< This just in from CNN Affiliate, WVUN >>>>>>>>

What with the recent outbreak of arguments among the brothers and sisters of So Suave over whether or not they should add to the community of Message Board "Buildings" by erecting a new forum, the matter has been officially kicked up to the So Suave Senate.

"I don't know what the fukk the problem is," One senator stated to WVUN off the record. "Don't we got enough fukking forums on here ALREADY???"

However, the anonymous senator's outspoken views seem to be far from a statistical majority at present. So while, although the POPULAR vote seems in favor of a possible LTR Forum, a potential Finance Forum, and even more than a handful of others, the question of "cost" continued to hamper So Suave party members' plans to expand their Forum count.

"Bottom Line? We simply CAN'T afford it." Another Senator said. "Hell, it's ALL we can do to just keep the Goddamned "Wingman Forum" open as it is. I had to chase some underage teenagers out of there JUST yesterday!" He added. "More Forums are just NOT in the budget right now."

But, most recently, longtime War Veteran, and still somehow, inexiplicably "active duty" soldier/senator VICTORY UNLIMITED came up with another option.

"I'd secretly been in negotiations with a prominent local business man, and it looks like my hometown boy has agreed to help us come up with a solution to our growing Forum Deficit problem." Victory said. "But it took me using both my special wartime political powers, and my SUPER DELEGATE status to sway the rest of the So Suave Senate to agree to sanction Mr. Smith to do it----but it's finally DONE!"

"BUT, there's still 2 problems with this new forum of ours." Victory continued. "Number One: Although it does looks very nice, it's NOT exactly what we ASKED for. And Number Two: Now that Mr. Smith has already built it and given it to So Suave, the thing is so HUGE, I have absolutely NO idea WHERE we'll find the Bandwith to put it!!!"

Click HERE to see an exclusive photo of the new forum that's been "donated" to So Suave from the Memphis business community before it even arrives!!!!

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Quiksilver said:

cheers guys
Just make sure you sh!t can the "LTR" idea. Think about it logically, 66%? of these tards are still virgins are they not? Think tumbleweeds. And heres an even better one for ya.

Can you think of ANY questions pertaining to "LTR's" that are not already covered under general chick knowledge?

Apart from the toilet seat up or down dilemma(btw the answer is up, because she has hands)..Of course not and your dreaming if you all think it hasn't been covered before.

Think about it.

Lets stop with bumping these retarded "But what about a LTR forum?" eh guys? And no there is not going to be some super duper secret techniques your all going to find that only the gosh darned "LTR" forum can provide.

For all the assorted nimrods(and the queen leader sosilky) who are such diehards, just go to loveshack or whatever the fvck it is for getting the lowdown on mowing the lawn, taking out the trash or which beaches to take long walks on etc etc LTR problems.

Oh and if any of you wankers can give me a legitimate example of a "LTR" question that can not/has not already been covered that only a seperate forum can answer I will delete this post in place of a big apology...anyone, anyone?

sosilky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Just make sure you sh!t can the "LTR" idea. Think about it logically, 66%? of these tards are still virgins are they not? Think tumbleweeds. And heres an even better one for ya.

Can you think of ANY questions pertaining to "LTR's" that are not already covered under general chick knowledge?

Apart from the toilet seat up or down dilemma(btw the answer is up, because she has hands)..Of course not and your dreaming if you all think it hasn't been covered before.

Think about it.

Lets stop with bumping these retarded "But what about a LTR forum?" eh guys? And no there is not going to be some super duper secret techniques your all going to find that only the gosh darned "LTR" forum can provide.

For all the assorted nimrods(and the queen leader sosilky) who are such diehards, just go to loveshack or whatever the fvck it is for getting the lowdown on mowing the lawn, taking out the trash or which beaches to take long walks on etc etc LTR problems.

Oh and if any of you wankers can give me a legitimate example of a "LTR" question that can not/has not already been covered that only a seperate forum can answer I will delete this post in place of a big apology...anyone, anyone?
Keep your apology, if an LTR forum pops up just stay out of it. Noone is forcing you to participate.