LTR coming up

game.r

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rescue Mission said:
Don't start a relationship with an irresponsible mentally ill single mother who was not even good enough of a woman to keep around the guy that knocked her irresponsible azz up!
lol, i knew you would comeback with something like this. thats why i put "relationship advice in general", meaning not particular to my situation.

So do you want to try again? maybe offer something useful to all?

Reaction score
game.r said:
lol, i knew you would comeback with something like this. thats why i put "relationship advice in general", meaning not particular to my situation.

So do you want to try again? maybe offer something useful to all?

Don't get into a relationship unless it's with a woman who is perfect for YOU in every single way 100%. Otherwise, you are just settling.

AMDG

Don Juan
Reaction score
game.r said:
I don't understand your comment
A cuckoo tricks another bird in raising its offspring. The father and the mother of this kid do the same to you. What's so hard to understand ? You are consuming resources for a stranger while ignoring your own bloodline :rolleyes:

game.r said:
I have no desire to go back and forth for 10 pages about who i decide to date or why.
The decision is your own - but there are consequences. We are only showing you the alternatives - one is being used by a brood parasite with no reward whatsoever, and the other is passing down your own genes to the next generation.

I've noticed you didn't say a word about the father of the kid. Is he still around ?

game.r

Don Juan
Reaction score
AMDG said:
A cuckoo tricks another bird in raising its offspring. The father and the mother of this kid do the same to you. What's so hard to understand ? You are consuming resources for a stranger while ignoring your own bloodline :rolleyes:

The decision is your own - but there are consequences. We are only showing you the alternatives - one is being used by a brood parasite with no reward whatsoever, and the other is passing down your own genes to the next generation.

I've noticed you didn't say a word about the father of the kid. Is he still around ?
Ah ok, now i get it. Who said anything about ignoring my own bloodline? I plan on having my own kid. I'm not being tricked into raising someone else's kid, I just think it would be crzy for me to be married to a woman, provide for my own kid and refuse to contribute to the other kid. Hense "I would treat the kid just like my own" comment. perhaps that wasnt clear.

I did mention the father in an earlier post, you will have to look for it.

Also want to add that I'm no where near marrying this woman yet. I just said I'm considering a LTR relationship with her where if it works out, marriage is a possibility. Thanks for the comments. All i can say is i'm not going into anything blind, i'm aware of the pitfalls. I dont have her on a pedestal. At this point i'm not even in love with her. At this point, i enjoy her company, we have good chemistry, and based on her personality, character and values meshing with my own, i am close to dating her exclusively. Who knows perahps 3-6 months down the road i find that i'm not as into her as i thought i would be, perhaps no real love develops. If not, i move on, simple. I'm at a point where i feel confidant that i can do that. Again thanks.

AMDG

Don Juan
Reaction score
game.r said:
Who said anything about ignoring my own bloodline?.
Well - you did. Your kid will be less fortunate ( from tuition to inheritance ) because of a stranger.

game.r said:
i am close to dating her exclusively.
Just don't jump into the provider role too fast :rolleyes: