Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

LT/Married female vs dating female

Glassguy

Reaction score
Yep. Usually just “girl next door” cute.
Yes. Excuse they realize the dime is fun to show off but doesn't translate well to LTR/marriage/stating a family.
The hottest women are typically extremely shallow and damaged.

The GND totally passes the b0ner test but offers much more than looks.
Makes perfect sense.

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So it's pretty widely agreed upon that HB9s and HB10s are unmanageable even as girlfriends. They have too many options.

When just plating or LTRing a girl, the man can be with a girl of equal or better looks without any real risk... you just have to be her best option right now.
But with marriage, you really ought to be her best option all the time, so you're better off staying 1-2 points above your wife's SMV.

That being said, women also have the state to back them up and enforce that the man doesn't stray, while she is effectively subsidized to leave. So she has neither need nor desire to stay pretty for her man.

It's strange that most wives looked their best on their wedding day, and NEVER afterwards, right?

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Really hot women, exotic cars, and race horses never work well for daily use.

Maybe it takes a guy with top looks and everything else to pull it off. I've never been able to make it last.

I always saw Jennifer Anniston as a girl next door, HB8. That's the sweet spot for me.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone ever notice that the dues who are/were with incredibly attractive females settle down with females which, generally, are not as attractive? This just dawned on me.
Maybe they get tired of guys trying to pick up their women while they're out and about. :cool: