Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

LSD, Shrooms, DMT, Mescaline

clix

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's-Me said:
Drugs make you stupid.
anyone who groups all chemicals that affect your mind together and believes they are all the same is stupid.

BlakeW5

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Four_Aces said:
I have smoked DMT before. An intense experience I will never forget. If you ever have the chance - do it. Make sure you are in a safe environment. It will change your life.

I've also eaten shrooms on many occasions. Such beautiful experiences. For those who dare to explore the unknown, I salute you.
A guy I know that tried DMT said the same things. He said it was one of the coolest, eye-opening experiences of his life. He also said to make sure you were somewhere you couldn't hurt yourself.. LOL.

He said the high was really intense but also really short (5-10min). Did you have a similar experience with the duration of the high?

eatgel

Don Juan
Reaction score
everyone that is open-minded and that wants to find out more about life should try dmt.... its a life changing experience.. youll thank me later :) I know for a fact

KingLex

Reaction score
forward said:
Drugs (some of them) don't make you stupid. In fact, for some people, certain drugs can be a catalyst for psychological/spiritual/emotional growth. I'm serious here.

I haven't tried most drugs you mention, and it's a shame they always get lumped together as the all-inclusive DRUGS. But I have extensive experience with mushrooms and have found them to be an incredible growth experience.

Some people get scared away after trying them. Often a person has internal issues that they are in denial of: the mushrooms might bring these issues to the surface. Then they blame the mushrooms because they can't ignore the issues anymore, and don't want to work through them. Often people take them with the wrong attitude as well (e.g. "Let's get f*cked up! vs. Let's have a deep, profound growth experience).

To form a better system of beliefs, you often have to break apart some of your current ones. When your current beliefs break down, this can leave you in a state worse than you were initially. But eventually, if you manage to form new and better beliefs, you will end up in a much better state than ever. Mushrooms can help with both the breaking down of bad & false beliefs, as well as the construction of good & true beliefs.

Mushrooms can help you to grow, but you will likely have to take them more than once (with quite a time interval between sessions -- you need time to reflect -- probably several months). You might need to get worse before you can get better. The alternative is stagnation.

Note: I do not wish to imply that mushrooms are the only path to such growth. Rather, they are a catalyst: what might otherwise take years can be accomplished in a few hours.
man i have been experiencing this, send me a pm so we can further discuss

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've done LSD, Shrooms, Marijuana, Xtasy and Cocaine, all in my teens or 20s. I'd advise staying away from all of them, but if you're doing the asking, you probably wont.

CP3WOO

Don Juan
Reaction score
My D.A.R.E. teacher told me to stay away from drugs. Also, Mr. Macky said "Drugs are bad...Mmmmkay?"

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The DARE program has actually been shown to increase teen drug use by marginal amounts, perhaps by educating kids about all the drugs they have to choose from. It has been known for decades that the DARE program is a complete waste of money, yet we still keep at it. DARE was a joke when I was in junior high school, and I'm sure kids are still laughing at DARE today.

steve_erkle

Don Juan
Reaction score
San Jose California said:
I totally love the people that post this. People say "I tried this drug and it made me realize so much; it was a life changing experience", and they end there, without going on to explain HOW it changed their life. Not EVER is there even ONE example of what you guys are talking about.

I mean, what did you guys learn from the drug you are posting about? I assume not a damn thing since you haven't POSTED anything you learned from it and rather just say "it's awesome; try it; you will like it". Yeah well idiots there are downsides to all drugs, which are way more serious than the upsides, and the only reason the drug users don't post about the downsides is because they don't realize that two seconds of thought would debunk their theory that "you should take this drug, you'll like it and you're better off doing it cuz it's fun"

"Drugs are stupid." - Maddox
That's completely ignorant. I'm guessing you've never done any of the mentioned drugs- have you? I'll be honest- I haven't tried any of them. But I am very open minded have done a lot of research on them, and they are in fact very safe in moderation. I don't think you will ever understand people who say that the drug changed them, unless you stop being so close-minded.
Based on what you said, you probably don't know much about the drugs the OP mentioned. Most people don't take psyhcedilics to get "****ed up" like people do with, say, alcohol.

Do you drink alcohol? Because it's a drug, and it's much more harmful than any of these drugs. You're probably gonna come back with a smartass remark but I'm just trying to explain that THESE drugs aren't dangerous, if you respect them and control them. Everything in moderation. Once you get into **** like heroine, meth, crack- that's a whole different story. But dude, don't be so ignorant.