Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

LSD, Shrooms, DMT, Mescaline

we all eat food

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have ever done any of these amazing drugs. Then respond in this thread. Doing DMT made me realize that there is no such thing as death and what matters really is the internal Self and the outside world is all BS.

DrD77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think some of the guys from Tool do DMT. What exactly is it?

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
we all eat food said:
If you have ever done any of these amazing drugs. Then respond in this thread. Doing DMT made me realize that there is no such thing as death and what matters really is the internal Self and the outside world is all BS.
You see, this is why they say don't do this stuff. Hopefully, the effect will wear off soon.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
we all eat food said:
Isnt the outside world an extension of the internal self so to speak? If death doesnt exist then what happens?

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey are shrooms bad for you?
i mean, will they **** u up like meth and coke?
or give u cancer like smoking?

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
we all eat food said:
Doing DMT made me realize that there is no such thing as death and what matters really is the internal Self and the outside world is all BS.
That's all good and well until you have to pay the rent and put food in the fridge.

search1ng

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
short and simple, stop doing the drugs and get back to reality. Can't laze about in lah-lah land forever.

Rho

Don Juan
Reaction score
Crazy Asian said:
hey are shrooms bad for you?
i mean, will they **** u up like meth and coke?
or give u cancer like smoking?
no, shrooms are not addictive at all, and you do them for different reasons to meth/coke etc
and as such you do not get the urge to repeat the experience often.
LSD and shrooms don't alter your mood like, meth/coke/heroin etc does, they amplify the emotion you are feeling at any point and hence can result in less than positive experience.

I haven't done acid or shrooms all that often but each time that I did there was at least one point during the 'trip' where I would become super paranoid and think that everyone was looking at me. Or I would take two steps and then become totally lost and on the verge of freaking out.

With psychedelics your reality changes so much (especially with high doses) that it just feels too weird to be constantly like that, hence another reason you dont get acid junkies.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anything that causes you to be out of your normal, best functioning state is bad for you.

Now don't take that to mean I never use any drug because I do. I occasionally drink alcohol (yes, a drug as much as any other). Last night I even took a hydrocodone. But no one was here, and I just felt like goofing off. Did that hurt me in the long run? No. But had a friend called and needed me due to some freak emergency, I wouldn't have been able to help - at least safely.

BlakeW5

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DrD77 said:
It's a hallucenogen that's extracted from the roots (the bark on the roots?) of a mimosa I think. I work with a guy who tried it and raved about it. Apparently it's one of the strongest out there.

forward

Don Juan
Reaction score
Drugs (some of them) don't make you stupid. In fact, for some people, certain drugs can be a catalyst for psychological/spiritual/emotional growth. I'm serious here.

I haven't tried most drugs you mention, and it's a shame they always get lumped together as the all-inclusive DRUGS. But I have extensive experience with mushrooms and have found them to be an incredible growth experience.

Some people get scared away after trying them. Often a person has internal issues that they are in denial of: the mushrooms might bring these issues to the surface. Then they blame the mushrooms because they can't ignore the issues anymore, and don't want to work through them. Often people take them with the wrong attitude as well (e.g. "Let's get f*cked up! vs. Let's have a deep, profound growth experience).

To form a better system of beliefs, you often have to break apart some of your current ones. When your current beliefs break down, this can leave you in a state worse than you were initially. But eventually, if you manage to form new and better beliefs, you will end up in a much better state than ever. Mushrooms can help with both the breaking down of bad & false beliefs, as well as the construction of good & true beliefs.

Mushrooms can help you to grow, but you will likely have to take them more than once (with quite a time interval between sessions -- you need time to reflect -- probably several months). You might need to get worse before you can get better. The alternative is stagnation.

Note: I do not wish to imply that mushrooms are the only path to such growth. Rather, they are a catalyst: what might otherwise take years can be accomplished in a few hours.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say just stick to marijuana if you do drugs. All the other drugs will just fvck you up over time. But, if you do cocaine, meth, herion, ecstacy... Do it every once in awhile.

Or better yet... Don't do drugs!! Cause, I've seen people smoke meth or crack for their first time. Next thing you know their addicts and can't stop.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
DrD77 said:
No. All of the guys from Tool are drug free. They imbibe in alcohol (in abundance) but no illegal narcotics or stimulants.

However, they do prescribe to the teachings of Drunvalo Melchizedic and the Rebirthing techniques of Bob Frissell, which do teach about alternate realities through the use of natural hallucinagenics and meditation.

As info:

PROFILES OF PSYCHEDELIC DRUGS
DMT

Gus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've done just about everything excessively. Psychedelics are not for most people, I'd advise you to stay away from them.

Reaction score
Most people grow out of the drug stage when they meet more responsibility in life and realize drugs and too much drinking will get in the way of their dreams and take the edge off of their intellect. Not to say that some responsible people will do drugs and drink, but they are very discrete and limited in their use. Of course people will use drugs if it can give them an advantage. Clear thinking, for the most part is not one of them. Marijuana is an effective, nonaddictive way of getting a good night's sleep if you don't want to get addicted to sleeping pills. Of course you would need to get the kind that makes you sleepy, not gets you hyper. As far as drug use in general, I would be very careful what you do, there are so many things that can go wrong at the most unexpected times, and you are putting yourself at risk many times when you are under the influence of anything that will, in turn, make it easier to make bad decisions.

Four_Aces

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have smoked DMT before. An intense experience I will never forget. If you ever have the chance - do it. Make sure you are in a safe environment. It will change your life.

I've also eaten shrooms on many occasions. Such beautiful experiences. For those who dare to explore the unknown, I salute you.