LR(x2): The Tails of Two PUAs

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my best friends (RyanStone) and wings is back in town after being on tour and we head up to a Hollywood club near the gay district. Being on the road made him a little rusty, what with his fellow male dancers being total negative chumps and all, but last night shook some of the rust of his skills (he went both indirect and direct).

Things are a little slow at the club and I'm just not feeling in state. That's still a SP of mine, sometimes I can't "switch" my state to high energy on command and other times I am just automatically there. Anyways, Ryan opens up some sets, both indirect and direct. He opens two sets directly and the girls REALLY light up. Unfortunately, they are both there with their BOREFRIENDS/**** BUDDIES. But somehow, that doesn't cross their minds (remember this is on two separate occassions) when they give him quick "innocent" kisses.

But this is where the dynamic suddenly changes, one of the girl's friends gets us VIP passes to the VIP lounge and we make a beeline to where all the hotties holed up. I'm feeling much better and in state and start opening up sets. I do one direct opener on a two set and one girl lights up, but the other girl just starts ****-testing me from the beginning ("You can't yell/project at girls", etc) after I PHYSICALLY move her and her face to me. The other girl attaches herself to Ryan.

Later, the one girl who got us VIP passes (and bought us a drink) starts freaking Ryan on the dancepole, BOREfriend be damned. I'm upstairs when I run into a two set that I had indirectly opened up on Wednesday, HBBlonde and HBBrunette. I had #closed HBBlonde (5"9, cute/pretty, slim but not anorexic, 28yrs, blue eyes, C tits) but it was HBBrunette (5"4, big ass DD tits, divorced, thirtysomething, avg maybe more weight) who was always giving me IOIs. I never ended up calling the HBBlonde.

Standard indirect tactics: storytelling, C&F, value building, kino, etc.

Blonde: "So do you come here often?"
Me: "OMG, was that a pickup line?! That WAS a pickup line, you're trying to SEEEDUUUUUUUCE me!" ;-)

Disengage, re-engage, wash rinse repeat throughout the night. Constantly raising my value by being fun and cool. At one point, Ryan and I met the girls in the bathroom line and started dancing/freaking them so long that 4 girls went into the bathroom while we freaked the girls.

It's about Tug of War time when I'm at the bar closing my bar tab. A guy opens me up for some reason, never really understood him or his agenda, but he does introduce me to this cute Filipina with a nice, tanned, slim, fit body. I think he might have been trying to ****block some dude that she was with.

Anyways, I dance with her, disengage, and then Ryan kicks in with some top of the line, hardcore, hip hop, high octane dance moves. Man, that kid's the most dangerous thing out on the floor. She was convinced that he was gay because he danced so well.

I see my girls and start dancing with HBBrunnete, freaking, and then making out with her. I isolate her to a booth when she realizes that she lost her purse. ****. State killer as we run around trying to find her purse. Stupid girl, she had given it to HBBlonde to hold.

We're walking hand in hand outside of the club (Me, HBBlonde, & HBBrunnete), when Ryan asks me if I have a condom, which I do, but I have every intention of using it. Silly PUA, you would think that after almost pulling a girl for bathroom **** (last night), he'd remember.

I drive us back to HBBrunnete's place, but the stupid ***** can't ****ing remember where or how to get there. More state killing because she doesn't know how to give directions. She drives, but almost gets us ****ing killed when she drives in the WRONG ****ING LANE.

I was like, "*****, get the **** out and let me drive. Just tell me where you ****ing live!"

This is just killing her state and mine when we eventually get to her apartment, sneak in to avoid her cats & roommate, and we all three of us go into her room. HBBlonde promptly goes to sleep when HBBrunnete goes to the bathroom.

Lights are off and I'm thinking, Hmmm, how the **** am I going to pull this off ****ing the Brunnete while the blond is in the same room? I'm waiting for a while when I realize that HBBrunnete isn't coming back in.

Those old AFC self-doubts start to kick in and making me feel a little depressed/pissed off when I was like: "Hey, there's a HOTTER blonde in the same bed as me!"

I look at her closely and she's just laying there with her eyes closed. I start to play footsie with her when she gets even MORE still.

I'm like, "Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm."

I get up REAL close to her face and her breathing patterns totally change becoming short, tight, and rapid. The girl is FAKE sleeping.

I hesitate for a second, but I just go, "Let's see what happens..." and kiss her. FULL MAKEOUT SESSION BEGINS. What a faker ;-)

Weird chick ASD logic. I definitely needed to have made the first move in bed because otherwise she would have just laid there pretending to be asleep. I guess this absolves her of responsibility that I made the first move or something.

No LMR though she did twice try to have me **** her raw, but there was no way I was going to do that. After having used my condom the first go around, I finger banged her the second time.

The next morning, Ryan comes to pick me up after banging his Filipina chick. I kiss my girl, get her number, and book. The nice thing about the double lay was that neither Ryan nor I really needed each other's wing tactics (we just automatically do it), both sets could have been solo sarged by either one of us and we would have still gotten the lay.

Oh yeah, the HBBrunnette came into the room that morning, was a little shocked/pissed to see us naked together, and left. LOL, stupid *****.

As I'm leaving, I turn to HBBlonde and tell her, "Once you go Asian, you can't go Caucasian!"

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
holy **** man that is so pimp. You have inspired me.

Nice HTY, YNN venues are HB8 set DYN's! JID you were TYC was that BMVE???
Damn speak english sucka!

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by One on One
Nice HTY, YNN venues are HB8 set DYN's! JID you were TYC was that BMVE???
If you read the FAQ at fastseduction.com, then you wouldn't be making wisecracks like this.

One on One

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jakethasnake
If you read the FAQ at fastseduction.com, then you wouldn't be making wisecracks like this.
No, I understand it. It's just ridiculous.

gav

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nice work man

you walked a fine line between getting slapped and getting that blonde though. guess your instincts must be sharp

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Me: "OMG, was that a pickup line?! That WAS a pickup line, you're trying to SEEEDUUUUUUUCE me!" ;-)

over-conceited?

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JT47319
As I'm leaving, I turn to HBBlonde and tell her, "Once you go Asian, you can't go Caucasian!"
that last line is fawking HILARIOUS..i gotta use that one...

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by tactic

over-conceited?
No, just god damned, super ass funny with a touch of "Iknowthatyouknow" sexual vibe.