Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

LR: Thursday morning fun.

Rho

Don Juan
Reaction score
The otherday I decided to fvck my bed, you know the gap between the bottom and top mattress? Yeah, I read on the internet ages ago that it was a good idea.

When I made the decision that it was about to go down I got one of those bag things that drug dealers put drugs in, with the intention of filling it up with lube and putting it in that gap between the mattresses.

I couldnt find any lube so I used shampoo instead, that sh1t lathered up and went ALL over the place. Also I think it did something to me because I've been pissing fire for a couple of days.

So yeah, I f-closed my bed, am I weird?

dannyegg4575

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF? are you like 12?
fukc man, I'm starting to think that this place is getting messed up...

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the bed gave you chlamydia man. Get tested

macfuque

Don Juan
Reaction score
props bro but keep raising your standards. try the sofa tomorrow

drtk

Don Juan
Reaction score
For some reason I think this guy has way more game than Wutang. Props on getting a new FB.

guywhoneedshelp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While I find it hard to believe this (although I did **** my leather couch when I was like 14) you might want to buy a product called the fleshlight. Look it up online.

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:crackup: The post itself is super, and the comments just complete it :up: :up: :up:

Reaction score
Shampoo irriates your skin with too much direct contact--that's why you're pissing fire. You could've used crisco!

I suggest not fvcking the bed anymore, though it's fine that you were curious...

Jokerlsk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cr1msonKing said:
Get a bunkbed, that way you can write a LR tomorrow and call it

LR:Friday Morning Threesome
I l'dmao. HAHAHAHAHA

pokerlife

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your not weird bro your just human/ Cant be worse than when i was 13 my friend told me he got his tom tom stuck in a shampoo bottle

antidonjuan

Banned
Reaction score
man, it's about the experience
they key to success in anything: experience, experience, experience
i'm seeing that you are getting more and more experience and you are the real deal dude. f*cking your bed? dude you are not weird you are just being a man.

remember pook?: embrace your sexuality!!! you are very different from others and very imaginitive; using shampoo? dude u got some imagination and u are the real stud in this community.

pissing fire: you are a real man

keep up the good work bro~

Sun Tzu

Don Juan
Reaction score
When the bed and the sofa don't do it for you anymore, try the vegetable juicer and the blender.

connor32

Don Juan
Reaction score
microwave a cantaloupe. i swear i didnt personally fvck a cantaloupe. ..........now everyone is gonna think i microwaved a cantaloupe. but seriously dont microwave a cantaloupe. (you could burn your d!ck). you know i recently posted for serious advice on a chick and got like 5 replies. this moron has gotten 19 including my reply. the irony...wow!

dannyegg4575

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
why don't you cut a hole through a steak? that would give you a much "softer" experience. Not to mention more "meat" involved.

Or, try the American Pie thing where you do it with a pie? hm..

antidonjuan

Banned
Reaction score
this should go to the archieve, can't stop thinking about the original poster...