Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

LR: The Power of Innuendo

Night Time Pimp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, so a month has gone by since my 5 year LTR has ended, and I've been beginning to come around again, feeling like a billion bucks. I've been chatting with a cute blonde, about a 7.5 that I met at a party a couple months ago. Arranged for her and her friend to come out with my buddy and I for a camping session (I think we all know how camping trips turn out with ladies). This was for Thursday night, and my friend and I went out at about 10 to hit up the liquor store, then we called her and she informed me her friend couldn't make it.

Of course, my buddy is grossed out, but I told him not to worry, since most of her friends are nothing special anyway. Either way, we pick her up, and my buddy is siked she's cute, he starts whispering to me about a tag-team and such, poor guy. ;)

We hit up a lake near where I live, great spot to set up a tent and chill out, we used to go there all the time. Once we got there, I started running my game. And let me tell you, innuendo is probably one of the most powerful tools for setting up a ONS. As we were setting up the tent, I'd hold long eye contact with her, telling her "Just take it and push it in the hole, don't be afraid to push it hard" (referring to the tent poles in the ground of course :D ). After a bit of this, to my surprise, she started feeding off it. Saying things like "Yeah, you just have to put it right in". So we get the tent set up, and notice that the top piece is missing, it's all just mesh. Knowing it's going to rain tonight, we call off the camping, and head back to my place. (Not before telling her "I don't mind seeing ya wet, but not like that" lol).

So we get to my house, and go and chill out in the hot tub for about a half hour. Started lots of kino with her in there, getting her more warmed up, especially now since we were at my house. She's very responsive to it all. We get out of the hot tub, and go inside to pop a movie in. My buddy knows what's up, so he passes out on the couch for the night. Me and the girl then lock eyes for about 15 seconds, and we both just knew. I moved in for the kiss and made out with her for about 10 minutes, rubbing my hands along her back, down to her ass, and then finally inside her thighs. As soon as her legs started opening, it was time to take her into my room.

Things escalated from there, I kept moving my hand closer to the ****, but I'd pull away. By this time, she was CRAVING it. I kissed down her stomach, went down on her, made her come, got her nice n wet. I then get her to return the favor, but the BJ isn't too great. Hoping to go all the way, I pull out a condom. She looks at me and says "Is it going to be just like setting up a tent?". We both laughed for a minute, then I had her flat on her back taking it. We ended up doing the deed for about an hour in a variety of positions, before she told me she needed to work in a few hours and wanted to get some sleep. Sadly, I did not get to bust a nut. :box: But I guess it works out, as I've heard women love a man who will give it to them and not worry about his own pleasure.

....***** please.....

So we lay and chat for a bit afterwards, and then she says music to my ears. "I'm not really looking for a relationship right now". I was like SCORE. She just got out of a 2 year LTR, I just got out of a 5 year one. We both agreed to call each other when we were feeling horny, and I now have my first FB set up. She left the next morning with my buddy, and sent me a text saying she had a great time last night etc. I replied with "Me too, give me a call sometime next week, do it again" and I've been free the rest of the weekend! It's great.

I guess I'm posting this for three reasons. One to gloat, I've always wanted to post a LR, sorry if it's not too detailed or structured well.

Two, to show that I felt so down after my LTR ended, but as soon as you pick yourself up and get back in the game, you WILL feel better.

And finally, to ask some of you, have you ever used innuendo with a girl your macking and how did it work for you? I've always had a natural ability to push the envelope with it, but not go too far so as to seem like a pervert. So if you've used it, what happened? Did it lead to a lay? Did you get a slap?

Thought, comments, stories, all welcome.

Rash

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good to go man nice one!! I still have a little bit of shyness initiating an innuendo maybe I have to work on it more, I get the innuendo thoughts in my mind but I have hard time spelling it out.

floydtheater07

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, innuendo really works. Unfortunately I'm not comfortable saying thise types of things in front of all girls. Some girls, I can just go completely obvious with it. Others, not so much.

Just something to work on though, because it does work and it's fun to see how powerful it can be.

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Wherever the Dong guides me, but mostly Hawaii
I use them every chance I get. It really sets the pace for the main objective. It's like a funny way to tell her "I'm gonna fvck the shyt out of you."