Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

LR: Married 46 y/o

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wet met on craigslist and have been emailing for a month. She's a corporate executive. Her story is that she is divorcing her husband, but they are waiting on their house to sell. She didn't have a ring on. She's been texting me naked pics, telling me she wants me to tie her up.

She's a little older than I would normally be interested in. She's not someone I would go hit on in a bar. I didn't plan on it being more than a drink. After we had two drinks each, she paid for hers, I stood up, and told her to get in touch with me when she had more time. She said, "Oh? I thought I was going to your house."

Well, ok then, if you insist.

Take her home, get her naked, and she's a lot different than the woman in the bar.. She actually looked much better naked, big naturals and a nice round ass. Not the best bl0wjob I've ever had, but ridiculously powerful. It was like sticking my d!ck in a shop-vac.

She made me wear a condom, which sucks. Hopefully, if I see her again I can talk her out of that. I did bang the holy hell out of her. I never did tie her up though, This is always what happens. I have the rope; I mean to do it, but we always just get horny and fvck. I lost my last 20 y/o that way. This woman tonight was older, and I don't care if I see her again. But the next time I bring home a sweet young thing under the pretense of tying her up, I am going to swear to myself that I am actually going to do the rope thing, because otherwise she's not coming back.

She never did tell me her name. After we fvcked, I asked, and she just laughed it off; she didn't want to tell me. I did leave her with some wickedly vivid prints of my hand on her ass to remember me by.

Last edited:

logicallefty

Reaction score
I had a very, very similar situation back in 2012 right after the bigamist fiasco I went through. I bar tended and bounced in a friend's bar for 4 months just so I didn't sit home feeling sorry for myself at a bad time in life. Met this cougar one night doing a bouncer shift. She didn't look a day over 34 but was 46. Got off shift. Went and sat at the bar and started drinking with her. Went to her place. Did the deed. I don't normally date anymore than 1-2 years older than myself but she was quite nice for a cougar. I would have been 38 at the time. The best part of all was a week or so later. I was bar tending. A couple of guys were talking about some woman matching her name and desc. and I know it was her. One of the guys said he tried to nail her for a BJ but she rejected! I just laughed under my breath, didn't say a word, but was thinking "I had her and it was pretty good. Better luck next time buddy".

grayclif

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wet met on craigslist and have been emailing for a month. She's a corporate executive. Her story is that she is divorcing her husband, but they are waiting on their house to sell. She didn't have a ring on. She's been texting me naked pics, telling me she wants me to tie her up.

She's a little older than I would normally be interested in. She's not someone I would go hit on in a bar. I didn't plan on it being more than a drink. After we had two drinks each, she paid for hers, I stood up, and told her to get in touch with me when she had more time. She said, "Oh? I thought I was going to your house."

Well, ok then, if you insist.

Take her home, get her naked, and she's a lot different than the woman in the bar.. She actually looked much better naked, big naturals and a nice round ass. Not the best bl0wjob I've ever had, but ridiculously powerful. It was like sticking my d!ck in a shop-vac.

She made me wear a condom, which sucks. Hopefully, if I see her again I can talk her out of that. I did bang the holy hell out of her. I never did tie her up though, This is always what happens. I have the rope; I mean to do it, but we always just get horny and fvck. I lost my last 20 y/o that way. This woman tonight was older, and I don't care if I see her again. But the next time I bring home a sweet young thing under the pretense of tying her up, I am going to swear to myself that I am actually going to do the rope thing, because otherwise she's not coming back.

She never did tell me her name. After we fvcked, I asked, and she just laughed it off; she didn't want to tell me. I did leave her with some wickedly vivid prints of my hand on her ass to remember me by.
If you tied her up and gagged her you might not have needed to have that conversation about condoms. But then again she's on Craigslist so condoms are necessary.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol ropes and gags, you guys are pretty advanced.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We had a repeat performance this afternoon. She likes me a lot, and we get along well. She likes my jokes. At one point, she said her sides hurt from laughing. That was the best head I have had in a long while. Good sex, too, I came despite the condom, which is rare for me. She's a milf-tastic good time. This past year, I fvcked a few girls who were half my age, but none of them were any good at sex. They looked good, but had no talent.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's a milf-tastic good time. This past year, I fvcked a few girls who were half my age, but none of them were any good at sex. They looked good, but had no talent.
Putting that two decades of c0cksucking to good use. Good on you bro.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We had a repeat performance this afternoon. She likes me a lot, and we get along well. She likes my jokes. At one point, she said her sides hurt from laughing. That was the best head I have had in a long while. Good sex, too, I came despite the condom, which is rare for me. She's a milf-tastic good time. This past year, I fvcked a few girls who were half my age, but none of them were any good at sex. They looked good, but had no talent.
I will go on record that we MILF's tend to know what we want, how to get it, and are not ashamed to go after it.
Did you get her name this time?

Cheers to your great date!

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will go on record that we MILF's tend to know what we want, how to get it, and are not ashamed to go after it.
Did you get her name this time?

Cheers to your great date!
Hot MILF's are pretty damn good...husbands that have gotten out of shape and fat and/or never knew how to fvck very well to begin with.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes I did get her name, and thank you.

She's texting me right now that she wants to come back tonight, and I am going to tell her no. Despite being older than me, she has no experience in dating, so emotionally she is a lot like someone much younger

And yeah Marmel, I'm not sure she has ever been with anyone else but her husband. I doubt they have had much sex in the past ten years, either. It's ironic that such an old vag is fairly virgin territory. It certainly feels tight and young.

RalphaWreck

Don Juan
Reaction score
The last MILF I fukked was a 40 yo spinner. Awesome lover and very sexy. She asked me to come in her. I immediately went soft and rolled off. What an awkward moment.

SteveBlaine

Banned
Reaction score
Damn were are you guys meeting all this pvssy? I dress up, look sharp, and haven't been getting tail lately.
The last girl I nailed was about 6 months ago. She took me out to her car and fvcked me. She took off her panties and jumped on top of me and we fvcked like rabbits then a BJ.
Great date.

I have gone out on 5 dates since then and all of them were "busts." Either the chick wasn't into me or I wasn't into them.

Last edited:

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We have a once a week thing going. This woman is a blowj0b machine. She texted me this morning "just got my period. is it still ok to come over? There are other things we can do." LOL yes, and we did them twice. I've never gotten two BJs on one date before. And damn, she is good at it. I have gotten so many bad BJs from younger women the past few years. I can count on one hand the number of women in my life who have been able to make me cvm from a blowj0b. She's #5. Three of the other four were my longest relationships.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow I need to shut up my whinging. I count half dozen. I had no idea the general skill level was so poor.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just looked up #4 on facebook and sent her a friend request. Now I am dying to compare her head-to-head (ha!) with my girl today. #4 has incredible skills. She might be the best ever. She deserves a shot to compete, given the latest competition.

I know we are not supposed to pedastalize women. I don't do it in regard to looks but I am guilty when it comes to blowj0b skills, because that sh!t is hard to find.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never gotten two BJs on one date before.
History repeats itself again today. I have never had a woman this eager to suck my d!ck. I think it's only because she has never dated or had a man other than her husband, so she just throws herself at me. She also has a pleaser type personality - she is happy just from me being happy. Amazing blowj0b girl #4 that I friend requested is the same way. She is the one who opened my eyes to women like that. She was happy to suck me off constantly. I never did lick her pvssy. I tried once, and she pushed me away. I haven't licked the girl who this thread is about, either. Pleasers want to please. They don't care about their own pleasure.

@Jonanthony

Banned
Reaction score
So congrats bible on your continuing and serendipitous bliss.... Caveat emptor , as we all have heard; the way to a mans heart is through his stomach....and her head is resting there ALOT!!! .. HA....

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is my experience as well, women in their 20s are just god-awful in bed... It's like house breaking a puppy, pain in the @ss.