LR: KC Meets HBShys ASD/LSE

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So yes another LR from me :D This time I actually remember more and actually remember doing specifically certain things to make this happen :)

What is this strange sensation, this clearness of mind, this state of remembering what happened completely, I feel.... I feel SOBER!!!!!!!!! Oooh yes Interesting thing this is.

Anyyywaysss, this LR about HBShy which I have talked about in an earlier FR/LR... But to recap:

---> How I met girl:
Party at a friends house, everyone drunk except her coming sober.

---> Stuff done to her at party:
Rudeness, pulling her hair and slapping her thigh and ass HARD and busting on her for actually enjoying this. Both teasing about eachother being virgins etc when it was 100% OBVIOUS we were not.

---> Game afterwards:
I found out at party that she hangs on the same IRC channel as common friends so I just msgd her there "BLOOOOOOOONDIIIIIIIEEEEEEE" and moved it onto MSN since that is better (Picture + you can see when someone replies more easily).

Immediately we started busting on eachother and I said
"Be nice or I'll have to come to your house and spank you hard and pull your hair again" and she started saying I should and started asking me alot of I could come visit her.

I turned that to her being the one that should visit me because I DONT WANT TO SPEND FRIGGIN MONEY ON A DAMN BUS TO HER PLACE. I hate public transportation, like I'm gonna pay ****ing 4$ to travel to her place when I can relax here.

But due to her not having any transport she couldn't come to me and I started busting her on what I would get for coming to her and she said "Anything I can give you!". Stuff like that. Blahblah.

Then a couple days later she comes to my place to watch a movie but I really can't seem to escalate behind feeling her up but really this was ALOT my fault but also according to her she didn't want to be seen as easy. WHATEVER...

It's saturday again and I'm out partying and this girl calls me like every 30 minutes to meet me out, oh god so I do and we make out and bs then she leaves with her 4 girlfriends to their slumberpartythingy, booorrriiing..

NOW TO THE LR PART !

She comes over again yesterday, wooooo. This time she is not as nervous or stuff as the first time she was hear when she was afraid to take of her jacket... LoL and she had this very very cute black lowcut top, YEA MISA LIIIKEEE. I thought instantly IT WAS OOOOOOON. WEll ****ing hell I thought that when she sent an SMS at 21ish that she would take a bus and be there around abit before 23... Yea the last ****ing bus departs from my place at 23:30 soooo did she expect to catch a bus home after viewing the movie?! NO SHE DIDN'T...

Let me rephrase that in a SISTAH WAY, AHA NOOO SHEEE DIIIIIIIIIIIIIII'INT!

SOoo I'm expecting it to be OOOOOOOOOONNNN! This is not a GOOD thing though because it makes me project a HUGE sexual state and forwardness as usual. That clashes abit when you are talking a shy LSE girl and I'm a HSE wh0re.

Anyways we watch the movie, throughout the whole movie even if I kino her alot or whatever she does not kino me back. I tried kissing her but she did not reciprocate. I was like WTF IS YOUR PROBLEM YOU ****ING ***** YOU ****ING THROW YOURSELF AT ME EVERY****INGTIME YOU ARE DRUNK. Ok I didn't actually SAY that, I thought it DOH idiots. SEE VINCE RUNZA I THINK. Well you will be surprised, I actually disected this into her having LSE and lacking comfort by logical disection and reverse-engineering of the situation. Then I predetermined the factor of random chaos posibilities and outcome of the uncertainty of her actions and my actions leading to a action->reaction due to logistics happening :D Ahahha Ok anyways...

I started thinking, oh what the **** I don't want these ****ing games so I put on another movie and just sit back, relax and freezeout, well not freezeout, I just sit/lay more on the side on the bed and after a while she leans more towards me and her arm is "ACCIDENTLY" resting towards mine... I still think, Ok I'm just gonna WATCH THIS ****ING MOVIE.

So we watch it through, then I go to my box and put on some music. Can you guess what?! BARRY WHIITE?!? well almost, some trancegroup :D Ahaha ok well I did put on some Barry too later ;) by accident, it's called SHUFFLE... It's this amazing feature of mp3players.. Anyways I digress.

She is sitting on the tip of the bed and I just say **** THIS ****. I was gonna kick her out, I even asked her how she was gonna get home but then I started thinking.

OH GOD ALLMIGHTY, This girl has thy masterpiece of a **** on her mind! She comes to you at 23:00 to watch a movie, throws herself at you when you meet her drunk and teases on MSN daily. SHE WANTS YOU YOU ****ING IDIOT. GO FOR IT YOU ****ING **** (I can almost picture Gunwitch standing behind me banging the back of my head with his **** to make me jump her) I lift my arm, place it on her shoulder and push her so she flies down on the bed (Fear of whiplash damage is overrated!), then I slowly sit my ass down beside her and bow down and make out, pull back, make out, pull back. Go to put on some music, make out, pull back blahblah. Then I just takeaway to the putter again to chat some and change music, I do this because I want her to sit up again.

When she does I walk over, take her hand, drag her up then slam her down on the bed at the full length so she isn't at the end but instead laying on the full length of the bed. Well not the FULL length, c'mon she's like 1.60 CUUUTEE LITTLE GIRL :D:D:D

Now here I lay down ontop of her and start making out heavily but at the same time I'm not feeling her, that is I'm not feeling her passion! So I start to think, TIME TO CRANK IT UP!!!! Sensual kino ohoy, I start kissing, nibbling and stroking her neck and also massage her scalp some and I can just feel she's getting REALLY worked up, putting her tongue more and more into my mouth. Sweetness...

Now comes the next part, THE HOLY GRAIL! Well the holy grails. Well are there btw any historical ancient mystical items there were TWO OF!? I mean calling them BOTH the holy grails is kinda lame, I could call them the Guardians of Delight? Ok I digress...

I try to touch them, OUTSIDE THE SHIRT and she pushes my hands away.... I try moving up inside the shirt and she has her hands planted firmly over her breasts... OH ****ING HELL. I was playing with a girls nipples from the frontseat when she was in the backseat of a taxi with her best friend and my friend infront of them ALL but this girl won't let me touch them in complete darkness ONTOP OF HER CLOTHES?! *BANG* I started thinking and wanted to test her... So I ventured down south to the sperm deposatory... Guess what, NO ****ING ISSUES WHAT SO EVER. She had no problems me rubbing above her pants.

Then my super intellectual logical brain started thinking... Shyness, LSE and being protective of breasts... Oooooh OF COURSE! If there is something ALOT of girls are selfconscious about it's their breasts so bang, I understod what was needed. COMFORT and trust in me. But I wouldn't pull that completely yet. I continued rubbing the outside of her pants and kissing her and nibbling her neck etc until I felt she was sufficiently worked up.

Then I worked myself up to the breasts again and she still refused, I was not shocked. I raised my chest abit, looked her deep in the eyes and said something to the extent of:

"Hey, there's nothing to be afraid of"
stuff like that.
"are you that afraid of your tits?!"
etc etc.. Can't remember exact convo...
Then I pulled the GOLDEN LINE! Well it was not THAT golden but it was what solved the problem. The GOOD thing was that it solved the problem, the BAD thing was that I felt TOTALLY incongruent pulling the line of because I thought of it by logically thinkin back at a discussion on #PUA between me and "EEK" on what we would have said in an ASD/LMR situation...
The line was:
"Hey, the reason I'm laying here with you now is because I feel comfortable with you. I want you to be comfortable with me, okay? It's nothing to worry about" then I pulled inn and kissed her gently!

BOOOM I could get my hands under her shirt with NO resistance, full nippleacces, I pulled her top slightly down and started sucking on her nipples which drove her pretty damn crazy. Then I thought, this girl is LSE and SHY, I'm gonna pace her so she thinks she has control.

What I did was I laid down really on top of her with her legs spread so my hardon was resting towards her groin and started making out hard. The reason I did this was because after the comforting and i got access to her nipples I noticed she started to reciproce kino HARD. She started touching my hair, chin, pulling me inn etc. So I KNEW she wanted more bodycontact.

This lead to HER starting to feel me up my back/side and touch beneath my t-shirt so via bodylanguage (Showing it felt good and also moving/positioning me so she could pull it off) I made her pull my t-shirt of. I kissed her, then moved down, started kissing her belly and worked my way up pulling her top more and more up. Then I looked at her and smiled and she started pulling her own top and bra of... :D FINALLY !! (From clothed to top of was really only 15 minutes max but it was still annoying...)

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do ALOT of teasing, kissing her whole upper body, licking her nipples, sucking, slightly pinching, lots of neck play etc. Then I take of her pants, NO RESISTANCE! Then I try licking her inner thighs and around there, BOOM RESISTANCE "#K%"#O% But I noticed I still have my pants on so I venture up to kiss more and what do you know, 10 seconds later she was unbuttoning my pants and pulling them of :D Then I just rested my hardon on her groin again and grinded some and lifted up again and she started rubbing it.

After this I had no resistance pulling of her thong and licking her out, getting a ******* and then ****ing her brains out for 10 seconds... Well not 10 but ****ing hell for the first time ever I did not last for more than like 10 minutes. I was almost embarassed....

Anyways I find out that she was on the end of her ****ing period, some bloodstains in my damn bed. She was REALLY selfconscious about this and that was a HUGE part of her resistance... But hornyness + comfort> resistance.

She did not feel comfortable with going on a second time though due to that. But hopefully she will come to visit again :D She is leaving town in a week or two I think soooo gotta fck her again before that :D Should be possible !

So I got her banged !

Attraction
pumping hornyness HIGH
in bed comfort
Pacing

Good times :)

Only 3-4 hours until I'm going down to HBToilet**** if she isn't ****ing asleep as usual or flaking. That stupid **** works 9 hours every day and sleeps the ****ing rest. Exhausted the few times I've seen her... I do though Understand SOME of it. She got banged in a toilet after 5 minutes...

we had a really strange SMS convo the other day though, something to the extent of (this was on a partyday both was drinking):
blahblah
her: "I need my sex you know"
me: "Haha so you mean I should come over now? Neh"
her: "No I can get that elsewhere"
me: "Have fun then :)"
her...something about playa...
me: "Haha you're the playah here! Have fun babe!"
her: "What is wrong with you!?"
me: "What, nothings wrong with me babe, preparty and fun you know!"
her: "Ok then." (angry tone, can't really translate it from Norwegian).
me: "What are you angry for?!"
her: "FORGET IT!"

rofl she seemed pissed of and I cannot for the life of me understand WHY. If I was to "guess" it would have been that she didn't like that I didn't care she could fvck elsewhere. Anyways we will see today if I'm coming over or I'll go there thursday instead.

Tomorrow I'm going to a girls house to watch 007 DVD Boxset :D This girl has been ****ing playing tag with me for MONTHS. Every ****ing time I meet her out she is all over me, invites me to homecooked dinners and what ****ing not but when it comes around she has remorse and is scared as **** (This is a 28 year old girl that has from day ONE seen me as a huge playah). So I met her out this saturday and she SMSd me later that night for an afterparty just her and me but I ****ing didn't see the message until 1 hour afterwards but I played it around to the moviethingy. She initiated contact AGAIN and I'm giving her NO way to flake tomorrow. I'm going there, it's gonna be a late night as we both talked about me coming down in the evening and we being up late to watch James Bond.

So hopefully she'll work out, if not **** THAT.

Can you believe these stupid h0es, they are ****ing unbelievably stupid.

LSE is such a ****ing annoying thing. They are SUCH A ***** to break or be with but ****ing them is the cutest thing in the world cause they make these innocent looking kittyfaces. Ooooh Aaaaah OOoooh I'm such an innocent girl taking your huge **** OOOh Aaaah Please paint me with your Sweet and sour Oooh aaah :D

There is nothing like seeing a girl riding you cowgirl style. SWEETNESS.

you know I love you all :)

LR Dedicated too?!

Gunwitch : Because his direct style is so like me, and whenever I start logically thinking like I did with HBShy and thinking GO ****ING FOR IT NOW HARD I think of GW :D

eek : Our discussion on comfort, remembering that ****ing thing was gold for me this night I'm reluctant to admit.

- Kineti[c]harm

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kick-ass bro! Keep up the good work!

And stay away from America. I don't want you taking my women.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ninja Dude: Cold in what way?!

ER!C L!VE: Thanks man and don't worry, atleast 10 months until I will be anywhere near USA!

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where do you live, Kinetic?

I know it's random, but I'm just curious. Btw, nice job with the lay report - I wish I had the patience to type out my exploit at such lengths.

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL, damn this is sweet. :D

I should have taken notes so I could have gotten over my LMR obstacle last night.

Ninja Dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kineti[C]harm
Ninja Dude: Cold in what way?!
You treat all your girls like cheap wh0res and frankly I think its sad. All good tho...what comes around goes around. One day you gon fall HARD for some chick who just wants to use you for sex then toss you away like yesterdays garbage.

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ninja Dude
You treat all your girls like cheap wh0res and frankly I think its sad. All good tho...what comes around goes around. One day you gon fall HARD for some chick who just wants to use you for sex then toss you away like yesterdays garbage.
ALL GIRLS DO WANT SEX. They want and need it just like guys. Don't put them on some sort of virginal pedestal.

Don't treat them like sacred vessels you should fill with your manly-magical-once-in-a-lifetime-this-is-forever love.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you are a funny funny man :) Yes someday I MIGHT get emotional over a chick, when that time comes i'll deal with it... I live in the NOW, past/future does not bother me. What happens happens.

No i'm NOT treating them as wh0res actually. Well ye I call them alot of bad things halfjokingly like b1tch etc but they don't EXPECT ANYTHING ELSE. They use me for sex and validation just as much as I use them.

I would never ever tell a girl I loved her or had feelings for her just to bang her. I have principles!

JT47319 :D Yea I should have posted this last night but I was too tired to write it then :D I bypassed that LMR nicely if I can say so myself.

Don Ronny

Banned
Reaction score
Kinetic,

You are way too sensitive and caring man. You just shoulda grabbed the b!tch by the hair and smacked her in the face with your hard c0ck screaming "SUCK IT!!! SSUUUUCCKKK IIITTT!!"..that usually kills the old LMR for me.

Nice work though. Good to see some actual game up in this forum!

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are actually not far from the truth on that one...

On several occasions (including last night) that I can remember I've been sitting over the girl and titty****ing/putting it inn her face and the girl has refused to blow it or i've told the girl todo it and they've just laid there...

This has worked every single time :
*Devious smile*
"Ha, I got a trick for this ;)"
Then I just pull the girl down the bed so her head is around the center, then I just lay down next to her and put the **** to her lips and say "Oooh suck now!" And voila the girl has sucked like a champ :D

It's fun because it's the girls that you actually have to pull/tell them to suck you off that are the best at giving head, the ones that just go down on you like it's the only food left in the world are the ones that SUCK at it.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If the DJ forums every have a yearly award cermony, Kineti will win the "Longest Field Report Award." LOL :D

I didn't read a wink of that shiat, but I'm sure it was filled with your usual over the top C/F stuff. Good job bro, keep it up!

PIMP

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aaand I put my penis in her again last night :D

It was a funny thing, she asked me earlier in the evening if I wanted to join her and her friend for drinks/beer and I reluctantly agreed.

There me, my mate, HBShy and her female friend was drinking and having fun and me and her was throwing ****, giggling etc the whole time. The two other at the table was giving us strange looks and knew what was going on :D So we started SMSing between us over the table, part of convo:
me: "Come up to my place for a movie"
her: "What movie?!.."
me: "No idea, got a couple around, we'll find something"
her: "I'm not sure, I can't get home if I do"
me: "That'll work out, come with me!"
her: "Are you horny or what??" (said in an inquisitative tone that this is the reason I want her to come..)
me: "You pervert!! Yes always ;) "
her: "Yea ok lets just be out for a while longer!"

I never ever expected shy little HB to ask me if I was horny that direct :D Anyways at the next bar I inserted a false timeconstraint saying that my mate was going home soon and we should share a cab with him etc and she bought it, we went home. I cavemanned her on the bed, she started teasing me about the movie I just said "That plan got exchanged with a new one!". I did not get any real LMR this night, only she was still afraid to show her tits so I had to work her up abit by rubbing her pvssy on the outside of pants and removing my own shirt first, after that it was no more.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jakethasnake
Where do you live, Kinetic?

I know it's random, but I'm just curious. Btw, nice job with the lay report - I wish I had the patience to type out my exploit at such lengths.
I live in Norway :)