Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

LR: I f*cked girl within two hours of meeting her

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just got back from f*cking this girl I matched with a couple hours ago.

I sent two messages to her before asking for her number.

We started sexting and before I knew it, she was sending me all sorts of nudes and talking about how she wanted me so bad.

She told me to come over right away. I went over and she was freaky beyond belief. Even begged me to **** her in her a$$.

I attached two pictures of our convo but I blurred my lines because I don't want people copying them. The first pic is Tinder and the second one is sms text.

I've been having some success with just going straight for the number within two messages. Obviously, it doesn't work on every woman but I'm only trying to filter out the high IL ones anyway.

I have two dates lined up for later today and tomorrow. I sexted with today's date two days ago and she sounds like a freak too so *fingers crossed*

Attachments

l__i__l

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice, technology is making it harder and harder for girls to pretend they aren't 'Horney'.
Could not be further from the truth.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congrats!

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what is a good first message?

Shift

Don Juan
Reaction score
So what is a good first message?
I like to say something observational about one of their pictures or profile description. For example, I matched with a girl who had a picture that was a Snapchat screenshot. It was captioned "these hips will be the death of me", so I messaged her "hmmm those hips just might be the death of me too". She ate it right up. One Shakira joke later and I had her phone number and I scheduled a date.

Jetleg

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you f*ck her ass?

Had a lot of ONS like that from tinder, but they never do anal.

Im jelly

WitnessGR

Don Juan
Reaction score
Simple. Cut. Clean. And people want to wait for this, dance around that. Goes to show that just being direct is effective.

"Give me your number."
"what is your address."