Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

LR: How to Game Party Girls

Spirit Fingers

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever see that hot chick at a party or club, dancing and having a good time, and wonder how to approach her? In this report I’ll cover:

-How to approach a drunk party chick surounded by her friends
-How to get her away from her friends and make out with her
-How to get a solid number close even if she’s drunk if you can’t pull her that night
-How to follow up on that number and have sex with the girl.

Background and Initial Approach​

My friend calls me up that night and asks me to come to a party at his house. I say sure, I’ll be there.

We get there around 10, and nobody’s there. Slowly though, the party picks up steam until the kitchen and living room are filled with people.

This is a great environment for me. Because of all the time I’ve spent with my friends and his roommates at the house that are running the party, I know a lot of the people there. People are spotting me at random to grab me, say hi, give me a hug, offer me a drink, etc. I see a few people that I haven’t seen a a while, and have a few fun conversations as the party picks up.

This is key. Now, I’m having a great time and am in a good state to attract any girls that may come my way. Also, I’ve demonstrated Dominance in the form of mastery of my social setting — girls can see that other people at the party know and like me before I even talk to them, and this creates attraction. It warms the enviroment for me, and makes any girl that I approach much more receptive.

Because of this, I reccomend that your focus at the beginning of the night should not be on approaching girls, but on yourself. Socialize and concentrate on getting yourself in a good state. Only when you’re having fun and feeling great should you start to focus on meeting new girls.

I make a few offhand openers to groups of girls, which leads to a few fun conversations but doesn’t go any farther. Mostly, I’m using situational openers — making whatever comment that comes to my mind and relying on my passive value from my sexual presence and previous socializing to carry me. I don’t think too much about what I open with — I just say something as soon as it comes to my mind.

Again, this is an important point. I take the “Ready-Fire-Aim” approach to approaching, which is infinitely superior to the “Ready-Aim-Aim-Aim” approach most guys use. A decent opener used NOW is much better than a perfect opener used with hesitation. Hesitation demonstrates a lack of Dominance, nervousness, that you’re not having a fun, and a host of other bad things. Plus, oftentimes when you hesitate the situation changes and you can no longer open the girl anymore. It is better to say something dumb or even generic to get you in the door than to hesitate.

On the third set, I get a lot of attraction from a blonde girl right off the bat. We’re touching each other, flirting, etc. Even though nobody else is dancing, we start grinding in the middle of the kitchen. It’s on.

Her friends take her away for a minute to get a drink, and I start talking to other people while they’re gone. I see that Diggz has opened a group of four girls near the bar, and I join him. The conversation is going fairly well, and we’re spreading attention between the four girls.

A minute or two later, one of the girls (curly hair, nice body) says she thinks she knows me from somewhere. I search my memory, and I remember that I once met her through my friend Alex a year or so back. I remember her doing karaoke and kicking ass, so we talk about this and our mutual friend for a little while.

This gives me a huge leg up with the entire group — I now *know* someone, and I’m not just a random guy. I keep a high energy, fun conversation going — generally teasing and flirting with all the girls but not showing specific interest in any one.

The Asian girl next to curly-haired girl starts flirting a little harder than the rest and touching me. She starts engaging me one-on-one…she’s fun and sexual, and I like her. It’s on…again.

I concentrate on the Asian girl for a few minutes, then I *leave*. This is ostensibly to get another drink, but really to create a jealousy plotline by talking to the blonde girl again.

She finds me before I find her. She grabs my arm, and starts dancing with me again. I flirt with her and allow her to show that she’s attracted to me, without going over the line and killing attainability for the Asian girl by seeming too playerish. In hindsight I should have grabbed the blonde’s number to follow up on later, but it’s all good. I leave, and go back to the Asian girl.

Why did I choose the Asian girl over the blonde? Looks and personality wise, I was indifferent between the two. Both were petite, pretty, and seemed like fun party girls. The reason why I chose to stick with the Asian girl was because I was massively in with her friends, while with the blonde I was just in with her. From experience I know that this greatly increased my chances of pulling her that night or getting a solid phone number.

I go back to the Asian girl, and I know that I’ve done just the right amount of jealousy plotline work with the blonde. She grabs me right off the bat and seems almost possessive. We start grinding again, and I turn her to face towards me. I brush her hair away from her face and look into her eyes, my face inches from hers. After a moment of sexual eye contact, we kiss.

I make out with her for a second on the dance floor, then I take her hand and lead her into the less crowded stairway. I press her against the wall, and we make out some more.

She’s drunk — her face is starting to turn red. She’s only had a few drinks, but she’s one of those little Asian girls that gets drunk off two shots and will black out if you give her three. I tone down the making out when I see this, and instead start talking to her, getting rapport and showing interest verbally. This is to increase her Immersion, and make her more comfortable with me.

My best tactic that I used to increase her Immersion was to say “Uh oh, you’re drunk…are you going to remember me tomorrow?” I said repeated this about five or six times throughout the night, each time saying that I liked her and I didn’t want her to forget me. Every time she promised me enthusiastically that she wouldn’t forget.

This is effective because asking her if she’ll remember you presupposes that you’re genuinely interested in her and that you won’t forget her. This is a major worry that girls have when making out with a guy half an hour after meeting him — if you can ease this fear, your chances of getting to sex are much better.

After about half an hour of conversation like this, her friends come to get her. I try to pull the entire group back to my place by asking if they want to smoke hookah, but nothing doing. I grab my girls number — while I’m getting it I talk to her friends. I tell them that I like their friend, and I hope that she doesn’t forget me. They assure me that she won’t.

This, again, is to make the drunk number close more solid. When her friends remind her of what a great guy she met last night, she’ll be much more likely to meet up with me again.

When they leave, I give her a smile and a little kiss on the forehead — very boyfriend-girlfriendy and again designed to increase the chances of her meeting up.

Phone Game​

I call her up the next day. The conversation is understandably difficult as she probably has only a hazy recollection of me, but I plow. I don’t see an appropriate point in the conversaion to show interest, so I postpone asking her to meet up until the next call.

I decide to wait a few days before I call her again. Before I can though, she starts sending me a flurry of text messages telling me how she’s glad she met me, I can call her anytime, etc. She must have talked this over with her friends, and my attainability work with them paid off. They undoubtedly told her that she should meet up with me and that I’m really into her. This encouraged her and made her think that she had a real chance with me, which helped her get over her nervousness.

She texts me “lets drink” I call her and after a short, fun conversation, tell her to come over to my house at 10 PM on Friday, and we’ll hit some bars or parties together.

Spirit Fingers

Don Juan
Reaction score
Part II

Meet-up (First Date)​

She comes over to my house about twenty minutes late — this is typical when girls are into you because they’ll take more time to perfect their look. She’s made some admirably sacrifices for fashion, wearing only a little black half-shirt tank top under her coat even though it’s ****ing freezing outside.

I have her come over to my house right away, in case it’s super-on and she wants to have sex right there. This doesn’t usually happen, but sometimes will — you should always have girls come over your house first before you go out for this reason. Also, it gets her more comfortable with coming back there later if she’s been there before.

In this case, she’s not ready for sex yet. I call my friend up, and they’re drinking at a house about five minutes walk away. We go down and join them.

There’s about ten of my friends hanging out, all of them guys except for one. While it’s cool that again I know everyone, the point has already been proven that I’m a social guy and there’s no need to belabor the point. I concentrate on her as much as possible, introducing her to people and getting her comfortable in the enviroment. After about an hour here, we leave for another party.

She’s had two drinks, and once again she’s glowing red drunk. In the car my friends are all making fun of her and saying how she’s a drug dealer, that she’s corrupting me, etc. She’s enjoying the attention and having a good time.

At the next party I sit down with her on a couch with her on my lap. I get a beer for myself, but keep her away from any alcohol because I want her to sober up before we get home. I don’t want to be drunk hookup guy, so I either ward off any drinks she is offered or consume them myself.

When the girl is drunk and you are not, you are actually in a worse position than you would imagine. Although it would appear that her resistance to sex is lessened, I find that when you actually get her in bed you get more resistance, not less. This because she knows that she’s drunk, and is afraid that you won’t respect her or see her again if she has sex with you. More importantly, hooking up with a girl when she’s drunk increases the chances of her regretting it later and not wanting to meet up again.

I find that this fear is reduced if you are somewhat drunk yourself — this way you’re just as bad as her, and she doesn’t have to be as self-conscious. Because of this, I feign drunkenness myself even though I’m well below my tolerance, making a show of talking a little too loudly and laughing a bit too long.

She asks me if I’m drunk — I say yes. I say, “let’s get out of here” as if this logically follows from my answer. I stand up, put her coat on her, and lead her out the door.

Isolation and Sex​

Once outside, she asks “where are we going?” I don’t answer her directly — I say “it’s about five minutes from here, we’re almost there” never explicitly saying we’re going back to my house. She’s freezing cold — she has nothing but her tiny black top on under her coat. I clutch her to me protectively and keep her warm on the walk home.

Once inside, I start getting ready for bed. I take off my shirt before I get into bed — I find that it greatly decreases LMR if you allow girls to get their hands on your naked body. I turn off the lights, and pull her under the covers with her.

We start making out, and she’s pretty aggressive — taking off her own top and running her hands over my ass. I put her hand down my pants and let her feel my erect ****.

Even though she’s aggressive, I still take it slow to allow her to become fully comfortable, giving long intervals of holding her and making out before undressing her more. Everything is going well until I’m naked and she’s only in her panties, and I slide a hand down the front. I get my first resistance here, and she moves my hand away.

I try this a few more times, and get the same response every time. After the third time she tells me “I don’t know if we should do this…I’m a virgin.” This is BS — she knows what she’s doing far too well to be a virgin. It’s a fairly common fib for girls to tell, though. If she does say that she’s a virgin when she’s obviously not, just treat it as any other last-minute resistance — ignore it and continue as normal.

She then starts trying to screen me and make me work more before she has sex with me. She says “I don’t know about this…I don’t know if I can trust you.” Then, “You haven’t impressed me yet.” I say “You’re right…I really should impress you” (verbalizing low value) then roll over and go to sleep (demonstrating high value).

After a little while, she wakes me up and tells me that she can’t sleep. I pull her on top of me, and let her feel my erection pressing between her legs. I put my hand down the back of her panties and start to finger her ***** from behind — this technique (which I learned from Vin DiCarlo) is useful because it causes less resistance than frontal fingering.

She tells me she’s on her period — I tell her that I don’t care, and she doesn’t have to be embarassed.. She goes to the bathroom and pulls her tampon out, then comes back naked. I get a condom out and start ****ing her.

She’s obscenely tight — so tight, it’s almost not pleasurable. Despite this, she’s responding well to rough penetration, moaning loudly and telling me to give it to her harder. I start using some dirty talk, asking her how it feels to have my **** inside her ****ing her, and how she’s so wet for me, she must have been wanting to get ****ed all night. I also do some emotional talk, telling her how good it feels to have her in my arms while looking into her eyes.

She cums through intercouse, showing that she has some good sexual skills herself and extraordinary Immersion. Most girls will be unable to *** the first time through intercourse alone regardless of how good you are in bed. This is because they are not fully comforable with you yet. This girl could herself go and have an orgasm right away — showing that she has a lot of sexual potential and is definitely girlfriend material.

I overestimate her sexual stamina slightly, and I can sense that she’s getting sore by the end. Once I feel this, I make myself *** as soon as possible, switching to missionary, putting my lets tightly together and thrusting with my ass and hips rather than thrusting with my whole body while pulling her towards me. In about a minute of this, I’m ready to ***. I decide to make it an emotional climax.

As I’m about to ***, I tell her “hold me tight…hold me tight.” She wraps her arms and legs around me, and holds on for dear life. I do the same, and press her tightly against me. I kiss her passionately as I shudder and explode inside her, feeling her moan into my mouth as she takes my ***.

We lay breathing heavily together for a few moments until I finally withdraw from her. After throwing the condom away, I come back and we cuddle. We fall asleep in each others’ arms.

She leaves early the next day. My primary girl surprises me later that morning by coming over. Unfortunately, I had forgotten that the girl from last night was on her period. My primary finds random blood stains scattered across my sheets and pillows, and is pretty grossed out. She thinks it’s pretty funny though too — we’re cool with each other having sex with different people, and she has the freedom to hook up with other guys as well. I tell her the story of the night, and she laughs and tells me to burn my sheets.

While she was understanding that it happened once, I’m going to make sure it never happens again. Once is funny, but more than that is callous and disrespectful — definitely not the way I want to treat a girl I love so much.

Altogether, this was one of my more solid party lays in a while. She’s good in bed and fun to be around, so I’m going to make her into one of my girlfriends.

The keys to the lay:

1. Having a good social circle foundation at the party — knowing everyone there and demonstrating value before I even approached.

2. Tight jealousy plotline with the blonde, doing just enough to attract but not so much as to kill attainability.

3. Getting further passive value from my sexual presence and getting her friends attracted to me.

4. Having a large enough social circle to have a mutual friend with someone in her group.

5. Riding the wave of all this passive value — basically escalting confidently and not ****ing anything up to get the makeout.

6. Making the drunk number close solid by continually asking if she’s remember me the next day and telling my friend I like her.

7.Limiting her alcohol intake when we later met up, and feigning drunkenness myself to make her less self-conscious about being drunk.

8. Overcoming last-minute resistance by increasing her desire (putting her hands on my naked body and ****) while also increasing her Immersion (not rushing anything, not trying to impress her to get sex).

9. Sexual skills to ensure that she sticks around and becomes a loyal girlfriend.

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great LR. Sounds fun!!! Bloody sheets though are a pain to clean, those stains sometimes never come out!

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
w3rd. Well played. Sounds like the stuff I do - especially taking off my own clothes to get the girl more turned on and become more comfortable. Some girls will just start taking off their own clothes to mirror you.

Ah, the sheets...yes...the sheets get all fcuked up with the snail trails and such.. I usually put down a towel if the girl's on the rag. One way to cover the snail trail mess is to flip your comforter over. This only works 2x, so if you have 3 girls cover over back to back to back, the 3rd might see some white skid marks depending on the color of your sheets. My previous set of sheets were red...lol white shows up too well on them, so I switched to a cream/goldish color. :cheers:

Nice report and info, thx.

PersonalJesus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man, just want to say you got great game. Good mindset, good techniques and you're definitely someone everyone can learn from.

dj ben2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Spirit Fingers said:
Meet-up (First Date)​
We lay breathing heavily together for a few moments until I finally withdraw from her. After throwing the condom away, I come back and we cuddle. We fall asleep in each others’ arms.

Sexual skills to ensure that she sticks around and becomes a loyal girlfriend.
mills and boon my frend your yet to become a mills and boon writer

but i gotta say that was an inspirational post m8 keep it up. u got a hektic primary girl not caring u sleep wih other girls im sure many would kill for a gal like that

Spirit Fingers

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys. If you liked this report, I encourage to check out my website at sexrevolutionblog.com. I've got a bunch more reports like this, plus a lot of other sex and pickup advice.

Monster -- LMR is last minute resistance, the reservations a girl typically has about sex right before it is about to begin. You overcome this through lowering her inhibitions through verbally pre-empting her resistance (saying things like "we can't do this...") while also increasing her sexual desire. My favorite way to do this is to take off my shirt, put her hand on my ****, etc. Once she feels your naked body, it becomes much harder for her to resist sex.

SPR is Sexual Power Reversal. It was originally developed by Woodhaven, and it is the process of reversing the male-female dynamic. Instead of having to guy her gifts, do her favors, etc. in order to get sex from her, you make her buy you gifts, do favors, etc. in order to get sex with you. Instead of working hard for sex, you make it her reward for good behavior.

Of course, this is an advanced concept requiring high-level sexual skills and finesse in setting up opportunities for her to work for you. But, the attraction you can create through doing this is amazing.

-Dan

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well played.

How's fvcking on a period by the way, I was about to do it a couple of months ago but got a little grossed out. How did it feel.