LR: Group Orgy in a Bathtub

Pap

Don Juan
Reaction score
Craziest Week of my Life (and Sh*T gets even crazier)...

This last week in NYC, 26, Sickboy, and TD got laid after pulling girls from APT (on gay night). Then, 26 got his car stolen TWICE. And TD got laid from pulling a girl while winging with a 17 y.o. student from NYC I Workshop. I got laid from a chick I pulled with Alphamale on Day II from a Highlands pickup the day before NYC, but after 2 days of workshop, sh*T got crazy.

LR: Group Orgy in a Bathtub

Around 3:30am on Day 3 of the NYC II Workshop, I had Psylock open a 3 set of hotties in the corner. It was a sitting set on a couch and he opened it properly by sitting down and engaging the group. I come in from the opposite side of the set and open a hottie brunette (an executive of HBO in NYC) and engage her in conversation.

After 5-10 minutes of isolation, I did Style's Evolution Kiss Move...

Papa: [sucking on HBOExecutive's neck] Mmmm.
HBOExecutive: You know, you are wasting your time.
Papa: Yeah. [biting her neck] Now you bite me.
HBOExecutive: [she bites me] I am not going to sleep with you.
Papa: Shut up! We are going to have sex. Now, pull my hair.
HBOExecutive: [pulls my hair] Hee hee.
Papa: Ohhhhhhh. yeaaaahhhh! [pretending like I'm on Ecstasy]

HBOExecutive whispers to her blonde friend that I'm on X. When the blondie looks at me, I start sucking on biting on the HBOExecutive's neck and moaning arrgghh.

HBOExecutive: My friend thinks you are hot.

I trade places with HBO Executive and grab the blondie (ParisHiltonLookalike) and throw her on my lap and start rocking her.

ParisHiltonLookalike:Ooooooh. [making funny faces] This is like a boat.
Papa: [kisses her]

I joke and flirt with the two girls and then Tyler comes into the set and starts flirting with ParisHiltonLookalike. After awhile an alpha male dude comes into the set and I start telling the girl that he is weirding me out to attempt to blow him out. I hear that he is talking Sh*T about me also. The girls run to the bathroom to escape from the set for a bit.

I go to the bathroom as the girls were obviously running away from the other alpha male. When they come out, ParisHiltonLookalike grabs me and tells me she wants to dance. We go downstairs and she starts buying me a couple drinks. Then HBOExecutive buys me some drinks. The other alpha male (who is the ManagerOfNineInchNails) isolates one of the girls.

Tyler comes by as he wants to caveman ParisHiltonLookalike, but I tell him that it's my set so he and the rest of the boys leave the club and I continue with the set. I ask ParisHiltonLookalike how they know ManagerOfNineInchNails and they say that he was following them all around since 8:30pm from another club.

We make an agreement to work together to blow him out from seducing their girlfriend, GigglyHotMILF. Some other random dudes make attempts to pickup ParisHiltonLookalike from me and I occupy them with logical questions until they leave us alone. We then notice that HBOExecutive is being caveman'ed by some random buff black dude.

ParisHiltonLookalike and I grab HBOExecutive and escape by going to the bathroom together, where the girls request to watch me go to the bathroom, which I do. ParisHiltonLookalike makes a funny remark about how the gay bar we are in is not very gay tonight. Then, we leave the bathroom as the club is closing.

ManagerOfNineInchNails was successful in seducing GigglyHotMILF. So the 3 girls, ManagerOfNineInceNails, and I walk down the street to a large upscale building in Soho. We go upstairs and we are in some kind of chandalier'ed-apartment that is the size of a nightclub with a full-service bar and a bed as big as a hotel room with a bathtub next to it.

The Room belonged to ParisHiltonLookALike for the week. She borrowed it from her friend, who is the president of a very famous department store and owner of a hotel in Las Vegas (and I am not going to mention which one). She paid for all of the alcohol and other unusual accessories during the night. HBOExec also bought some goodies for us.

The girls were very strong into party mode. There were no reservations as they just wanted to party harder and harder as the night went on. There was some nervousness, but as we got drunker and more ****ed up, all reservations and logic disappeared and everyone just started getting directly sexually aggressive with each other.

The other dude turns on the water in the tub and gets in after undressing and calls for the other girls to join in. Everyone strips down and we call the front desk to order alcohol, drinks, rubbers, handcuffs, and ice. The butler comes upstairs with everything 5 minutes later and makes a joke about if we want dildos and we say NO.

Then, we put lots of bubbles in the bathtub and EVERYONE gets into the tub naked with a couple $1000 bottles of champagne, martini glasses, and a deck of cards that asks us to do unusual requests. After playing the card game, we finish ALL the alcohol and start disclosing unusual sexual secrets to each other.

I talked about how I had sex in a bathroom, which was the most mild. ParisHiltonLookalike talked about how she had sex on the highway with cars driving by. GigglyHotMILF talked about how she paid a male and female prostitute $1000 to have sex with her in Amsterdam. ManagerOfNineInceNails talks about a 3-some, and so does HBOExec.

The brunette realized that her friends were going to hookup, she wanted the validation so she became the most sexually aggressive and direct as soon as we got back to the crib. All she talked about was sexual analogies for hours on end.

Another interesting thing is that all the girls have boyfriends and they'd continually joke about it because their BFs kept calling them during the night and they'd tell us they shouldn't answer because answering BF calls is just bad. ManagerofNineInchNails told them, "Boyfriends don't matter. It just doesn't matter." and also earlier in the night the girls were using the excuse of how they had Bfs (in fact, ParisHiltonLookALike said to Tyler that she never cheated on her Bfs in 3 years). I found out that these girls cheat all the time and do it with guys and girls. Tyler was genuinely convinced that the girl was telling the truth about not cheating. Bfs and husbands really don't act as obstacles to cheating when girls party hard.

The ManagerOfNineInchNails and I are going back and forth with alpha-male tactics and C&F lines and then we both give in as he says, "Well, in terms of fractions, the numbers look pretty good right now, man. I like the idea of 2 to 5. That's a pretty good ratio. You know, there are a lot of men that would love to be in our places right now."...and the girls agreed.

HBOExecutive: Yeah. Well, I like multiplication better than fractions, and addition too. [followed by lots of sex talk]
ManagerofNineInchNails: Hey! It's not that difficult ladies. All you have to do is grab the joystick. Joggle it around and then we *** in you.
Girls: Haha.
ManagerofNineInchNails: You know, I am starting to really love Baltimore now. I bet you girls didn't know you'd all be having sex in a bathtub when you went to the clubs tonight.

We then started building commonalities as we all knew some of the same rich people by coincidence, including some rich princes of Saudi Arabia that went to high school with me and some people in the Hollywood Hills as they all lived in both the Hollywood Hills and Hamptons as some time in the last few years. We also talked about meeting up next week in DC.

We all start sharing stories of traveling around the world and the coolest places to visit. The tub folk ask what I do for a living and I said that I manage the world's greatest illusionist, Mystery. And I tell them that we are working on the world's best magic show. They like that idea and I do too. We share stories about the world's great mansion parties worldwide.

There were no condoms being used in the bathtub when everyone was fooling around with each other. However, one of the girls called the butler to go shopping for condoms for us and then the ManagerofNineInchNails called the butler for more condoms later and he got them in under 10 minutes. They were used outside of the bathtub for sex.

Then, we went around in a circle, where he made-out and fooled around with the girls that I wasn't making-out with and vice-versa. After 4 hours of highly unusual bathtub behavior. ParisHiltonLookalike got towels for us all and the ManagerOfNineInchNails took GigglyHotMILF and ****ed her for the rest of the morning on the opposite side of the room while I enjoyed ParisHiltonLookalike and HBOExecutive on the big bed. I f*cked the brunette first and then blonde.

I was so f**ked up that I was getting massively dizzy and sweaty. ParisHiltonLookalike got me some cucumber water and advil, which helped massively. Then after an hour of sleep, we exchanged phone numbers and made plans to party in the future as they travel alot too.

Papa: Oooo. [making tired face] Where am I?
Everyone: Hahaha.
Papa: No. Seriously.

The people tell me that I am in Soho still so I call a cab and leave.

I left the room filling totally unusual and started making unusual comparisons to my lifestyle and that of a rock star as I expect to have a lot more of these experiences as soon as Project Hollywood begins. It sure was a fun time and all of the girls were gorgeous and ParisHiltonLookalike said she'll visit me in LA in January.

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't tell if you're bragging or complaining.

j/k a little more detail than I needed, though.

LJC

Banned
Reaction score
I know it's BS, because this guy can creatively write. If you're 24 years old with these kind of connections, you should be either retarded in the field of literature or so fvckng don juan that a website forum is beneath you. This guy is neither.

Not to mention the fact that, in a coy little way, this guy is dropping names. You DO NOT reveal the personal realtions of these sorts of people if you want to maintain any kind of dignity amoungst that sort of crowd.

He is full of sh*t.

Last edited:

Jay Fiedler

Don Juan
Reaction score
Be careful there LJC, a certain well known and respected poster to this forum for a long time (echo1212) was banned because he dared to say that pap (smear) was a fraud and his stories were 100% bull****. Something about pap being a good friend with the moderators so they took it out on echo. Free country huh? Although after reading this and going back and reading echos old posts about pap, I can see why echo wrote what he wrote. Pap is either a liar, deluded, a nerd sitting in his basement, gay, or a combo of all of the above.

You're really a strange guy pap.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or he actually is sane and telling the truth... I know several people that have as much contacts and **** as he does.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jay Fiedler
Be careful there LJC, a certain well known and respected poster to this forum for a long time (echo1212) was banned because he dared to say that pap (smear) was a fraud and his stories were 100% bull****. Something about pap being a good friend with the moderators so they took it out on echo. Free country huh? Although after reading this and going back and reading echos old posts about pap, I can see why echo wrote what he wrote. Pap is either a liar, deluded, a nerd sitting in his basement, gay, or a combo of all of the above.

are you serious. Echo got banned cause of pap. No more respect for that little dikc!

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Although I do tend to beleive his stories. I have experienced some crazy shiat like this a couple times when me and some other girls were very very drunk! Dont read that many of paps other stories as they are too damn long, and I would rather spend my time trying to help a few people other than read something someone did!

Playing Pimp

Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe this playa, sounds unreal to the average joe but this stuff happens a lot if your true to the game and a hustler.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jay Fiedler

Gentlemen, Echo is back under a brand new name; or is this echo's girlfriend now? He's obsessed with Pap. Just created a new account to respond to pap; yes, first post ever. Weird sheet going on there.

Reaction score
Hmm...Did anyone else notice the big whole in this plot?

This last week in NYC,
Okay...
ManagerofNineInchNails: You know, I am starting to really love Baltimore now. I bet you girls didn't know you'd all be having sex in a bathtub when you went to the clubs tonight.
So which was it? NY or Baltimore?

:confused:

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jay Fiedler, we all know you're echo, why don't you at least use sailorgirl's handle, she's you chick. Also, Crotch Sniffer is right, this post sounds like bull****.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
go to FS.com or search this forum for Pap's FR's

hes written hundreds of FRs.

it is not BS.

PAP-

i only wish that with all your FR's youd show how each of your so called "tools" work

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Echo aside, Pap's stories do seem rather...er...extravagant.

You know what, if he's player enough to be able to pull this stuff off, more power to him.

Personally, I get the feeling that either 1) there are other factors at work here (drugs, money, etc), 2) these stories are grossly exaggerated (Paris Hilton look-alike and some female CEO with thousand-dollar bottles of champagne? LOL), or 3) these stories are fabrications.

I could be dead-wrong...in which case I'm duly impressed. But as of now I'm inclined to believe that the pure truth is not what's being presented here. :eek:

LJC

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by drixsa
go to FS.com or search this forum for Pap's FR's

hes written hundreds of FRs.

it is not BS.

PAP-

i only wish that with all your FR's youd show how each of your so called "tools" work
You're telling me there are hundreds of these longwinded FR's and no advice is ever given? Makes you wonder....

I don't know, whatever. I'm here to learn more and help others out when I can, you know? If I don't feel like I'm gettig either from a post, it might as well be a fairy tale.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LJC
You're telling me there are hundreds of these longwinded FR's and no advice is ever given? Makes you wonder....

I don't know, whatever. I'm here to learn more and help others out when I can, you know? If I don't feel like I'm gettig either from a post, it might as well be a fairy tale.
no, if i understood and practiced fast seduction espically the works similar to mystery and TD then i would understand what he does a lot more

but i cant say that i havent picked up a couple useful tips from his FRs

LJC

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by drixsa
no, if i understood and practiced fast seduction espically the works similar to mystery and TD then i would understand what he does a lot more

but i cant say that i havent picked up a couple useful tips from his FRs
I can agree with that. But fast seduction is easy if you have a fat bank roll and the social proof of Hollywood behind you.... He get's a giggle after shaking her tit hello, and I'm seeing stars from the *****es south paw.