LR: Daytime Bookstore Same Day Lay

Szyzzlin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice field report... but what are you doing picking-up ugly chicks at a bookstore anyway?

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Szyzzlin said:
Nice field report... but what are you doing picking-up ugly chicks at a bookstore anyway?
Jealousy will get you no where my friend. Trying being more positive and watch how far it will get you.

tihash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't say she was ugly... the face was just "ok." The body was rockin', but the face was "ok." That is why, even if she was not a slvt, I would not consider her for an LTR.

Anyhow, I forgot to put this in before, and am adding it in case any of you find it helpful in your own sarging.

I sorta debriefed her on the ride back, and asked her why she chose to "hang out" with me. She said lots of guys hit on her (direct stuff; she said a guy on a bus once asked her to come join him in the back seat of the bus) and when I sat down next to her she thought, "Oh, here we go..." but when I started talking to her and made it a "normal" conversation she felt "comfortable."

Those were her words.. normal conversation and comfortable.

So I guess the slvt didn't want to be treated like a slvt on the approach, and since I sarged her the way I would anyone (with the exception of fast escalation because it was so clear she was receptive to it) she decided to do it.

UKDonJuan

Reaction score
Technical1 said:
:crackup: :crackup: .... um..... how much success are you having with the ladies with that sort of mindset?
You may laugh, but what you have to appreciate here is that different cultures do things in different ways. Every culture and society has places where you would not attempt to pick up a woman, eg.
  • insurance/financial advice centres (in America and Canada)
  • surgical waiting rooms (france, germany, etc.)
  • LUA meetings, LUAP queues, and most food outlets (Austria)
  • funerals (this one is common to most non-muslim countries)

and it just so happens that in the UK, book shops are such a place. I would STRONGLY appreciate it if from now on you saw things from other countries with an open mind, you might just learn something (see my "tips from the UK" thread in DJdiscsusions)

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mad props to you brother!

this is one of the most inspirational FRs I ve seen on here. IT IS a numbers's game! hey, maybe for something like this to happen you have to fail 1,000,000 times. But what do you got to loose?

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man, that was brilliant! I'm a daygame devotee myself and have had similar experiences. You're right, every missed opportunity in the daytime could potentially have been a same day lay.

Guys, next time you're thinking of chickening out...think that the approach could lead to a same day lay!!