Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Lowering standards

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Die Hard said:
Slick, is this the same philosophy you practiced when you were chasing women? Did you choose to settle for an HB7 partner instead of an HB9 partner? How would you rate your own wife? Is she an HB7?
It's just a question. I'm curious about the responses. None so far......

My LTRs were HB7s to HB9s. (I did have one HB6 who I was with for awhile but she had an exceptional personality and the sex was over the top good.)

I have no idea why you think I'm pushing a philosophy. My initial response to this thread was "Probably the biggest thing holding most guys back is they aren't realistic about the standard of women they are able to attract."

I'm all for self improvement and shooting for the best possible but that is a mindset I only hear about here on SS. In the real world 9 out of 10 guys are shooting for the moon but missing the self improvement part. I don't understand why you guys can't see that.

P.S. When I was single I wasn't chasing women. They chased me.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Add this to the mix....

Just returned from holiday in e Europe

My mate likes tall brunettes

I like little blondes

I thought every woman there was 8 and up

He thought although less fat whales, he prefers English women.

If he wasn't married, we agreed we would be excellent wingmen as we have differing tastes.

I like cutesy girls. Some guys like hourglass big boob playboy girls. I know a body builder who likes masculine girls I'd never ever date.

There are some women who are so aethlietixally pleasing, all men would bang.

Other than that, the rating system is off. I have no interest in large asses, Italian or Brazilian looking girls. Some men go berserk over them.

One mans 10 is another mans 7.

Oh, by the way, I am going back to see a girl I met there, same age as me but a definite 9. Miles, miles better than I could EVER get here. Plus I'm thinking of moving there.....it's like heaven for a western man, even if you have a few pounds.

Don't get me wrong, I'm 33, I doubt you'll bang 25 year old hotties if your in your 50s, fat and bald (unless you are very rich) but you would still have a much better standard than here.

I had women interested there who would spit in my face here. They are not that poor either, or backward. They just like western men over their own, same as we like them.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Die Hard said:
Did you choose to settle for an HB7 partner instead of an HB9 partner?
No I chose to be with someone who made me happy and I was compatible with.

I would consider it "settling" for a HB9 who I was not.

It would be great to have both and if you can, go for it. :)