Low Quality Girls Are Mad Fuking Annoying, How Do I GEt Rid Of Them?

BBX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have countless ugs infatuated with me and its becomming to the point where their ****blocks whith me getting with other girls. So now that all the internal sh.t with acting afc around girls is destroyed, I now have ugs getting in the way of my game.

Like im sitting in class and im flirting with this girl and im playing with her hair and all a fukin sudden some big o' ug i'm not even friends with is like HI BBX HI BBX HI BBX. And its a ****block and the girl im flirting with then just becomes a ***** to me its like grrr.

And then I get ugs that are too nervous to really say much to me in school so they try to flirt with me over aim, its mad fuking creepy. HOW DO I GET THESE ANNOYING ASS UGLY GIRLS OFF OF ME?

Now I know why hot girls are total bit<hes, they have to be.

tr0ublemaker

Don Juan
Reaction score
just tell them, man..quit being a straight up b!tch

"hey, i'm trying to make major moves over here, but you're getting in the way..could you ease off when i'm spitting game?"

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
BBX said:
I have countless ugs infatuated with me and its becomming to the point where their ****blocks whith me getting with other girls. So now that all the internal sh.t with acting afc around girls is destroyed, I now have ugs getting in the way of my game.

Like im sitting in class and im flirting with this girl and im playing with her hair and all a fukin sudden some big o' ug i'm not even friends with is like HI BBX HI BBX HI BBX. And its a ****block and the girl im flirting with then just becomes a ***** to me its like grrr.

And then I get ugs that are too nervous to really say much to me in school so they try to flirt with me over aim, its mad fuking creepy. HOW DO I GET THESE ANNOYING ASS UGLY GIRLS OFF OF ME?

Now I know why hot girls are total bit<hes, they have to be.

lol date the ug's. then go after thier hot friends. lol but foreal, jus tell them to **** off and that u dont like them. or jus ignore them

BBX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lmao some of them dont get the picture and ignoring them dosent work, im just gonna have to tell them off, lol i feel so powerful doing it, i kinda already did.

Doe Boii

Don Juan
Reaction score
you could use ugs as advantages, like treat them real nice (as friends) and girls will see that you are sweet toward women and that will help you out w/ the game...as for the ****blockin let em know ur not interested in em, and not to interfere when ur talkin w/ other girls.

eminence

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
use it to your advantage, next time one comes up to you like that when your flirting with a girl your interested in say with a grin on your face "Hey UG can't you see im trying to score with HB9...your always blowing it for me"

both girls will laugh and it will show the HB that your sexually interested in her

The Real Ice Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just tell the undesirables that they're being ****blocks right in front of the girl you're trying to game. Everyone will have a good laugh.