Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Low quality chick?

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Met this chick and she was initially all over me and we were instantly attracted. Hit it off, went out that following week. Date went ok, never made a move on her. She later admitted to me it surprised her but she liked it.

Started talking again weeks after, ended up going out again twice. The second date I picked her up from work and pulled over on the side of the street and made out with her. Was very aggressive she loved it. The first date I like to hold off on the kiss for various reasons.

we went out again a week later, made out with her, grabbing her boobs in the parking lot etc. Why didn't I bang her? her dad has her on lockdown for some strange reason, I would get her out at 6pm and he's blowing up her phone by 8pm. And she's 26...she lives at home, he's super protective of her its super weird. But thats besides the point.

She is blowing up my phone 24/7 but because I like her I don't mind and play along. She tells me that when I grab her and start kissing her it just makes me want to **** her. In my head Im getting annoyed, this chick is obsessed with me is she gonna put out or what?

All this was going on around the time she was preparing for some huge test for work she was stressed over. She asked me if I would "wait for her" to pass the test because she gets too distracted and too horny with me. I'm like ok fine hit me up when you pass it. She says ok but don't be afraid to say hi. I decide to ghost for two weeks because Im not texting a chick that is not available to hang out I have important things to do. I hit her back up and the vibe is totally different, we still were talking but I could just tell she was stressed or something.....she basically tells me that she doesn't want to hang out or see me a lot since she feels like I will make her my gf. Which I find hilarious because before that she said she never trusted me because she thinks I'm a player. So first Im a player and you don't trust me, then you think Ill ask for a relationship and its too much for you....

Her exact words were "our physical chemistry is insane" and it was. Honestly I think I could of banged the chick in the bathroom of the restaurant had I gotten another date out of her.

But the fact that she asked me to wait for her after the exam , calling me babe, talking about future plans with me (which is basically implying to me that she wants a relationship) and then last minute pushed me away is just unnatractive to me. I never asked her to be my gf.

Oh yeah when we were talking she said "I'm never sure how you feel about me. One minute I think you like me, then the next minute you go back to being really cool" For the new guys here any time a chick thinks your cool, in control of the situation, but knows you might like her.... your IN. This is exactly the position you want to be in with 99% of women. When she's unsure she is most attracted. And that's when you **** the **** out of her, and at that point she asks you for the relationship. This is how things are SUPPOSED to go with women and usually go in my experience.

But this is the 1% this didn't work. So that is why Im making this thread. what the ****? . Really sucks because Im picky as hell and this chick had everything I wanted and I was interested in seeing what happened with her. IF it was just another chick I wouldn't give a **** but she was beautiful, educated, made good money, and just my type.

If she contacts me in a couple of weeks I'm debating of whether or not I will talk to her at all at this point. I feel like she really killed the momentum with this one. My buddies think she's either not good in bed or afraid of getting hurt, one or both.

Last edited:

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Toying with you. Ethnic girl? Dad is protecting the world from her lol. Not necessarily low quality though, exam excuse is completely legit.
Yes Ukrainian. How should I play it at this point?
I’m sure she may be using me for validation, but as long as a girl lets me get physical with her and kiss her/ touch her I don’t give a **** because they usually put out anyways.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dad could be fvckin your game up. Keep her on the back burner, but don't be surprised if she lost interest. You may not have been the only one she "felt insane connection with". Also, when dealing with any ethnic chic, most of the time she will choose one of her own first, regardless of you. It's easier for her family, and is way more convenient than bringing in an outsider. Seen this many times, and it really sucks, but hang in there and see what happens.

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dad could be fvckin your game up. Keep her on the back burner, but don't be surprised if she lost interest. You may not have been the only one she "felt insane connection with". Also, when dealing with any ethnic chic, most of the time she will choose one of her own first, regardless of you. It's easier for her family, and is way more convenient than bringing in an outsider. Seen this many times, and it really sucks, but hang in there and see what happens.
The thing is I didn’t do anything between the time her interest Level was high and low. I just disappeared,

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"she basically tells me that she doesn't want to hang out or see me a lot since she feels like I will make her my gf. "

I'm wondering what this is about. Seems sketchy.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've spamed cold approach. I am talking thousands. I can count five that weren't low quality meaning the percent isn't impressive out in the dating pool.

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"she basically tells me that she doesn't want to hang out or see me a lot since she feels like I will make her my gf. "

I'm wondering what this is about. Seems sketchy.
Super weird. She’s got some major walls up