Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Low on confidence?

ryanvalmont

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok i figure i should share some wizdom as to how to increase your confidence as i use to be very shy.

. Try your BEST to look your BEST everytime you go out the door,it's well known that if you look good your FEEL good.

.Talk to yourself and tell yourself that your a GOD and that everyone else don't matter and it's YOUR reality and that there just visitors.

.Think about how your gonna go out today/tonight and look really cool and act like the GOD you ARE!!

.Don't let **** get you down,do you think a GOD would be put down and let crap get to him all the time?....life is like a rollacoaster and you must first learn to ride this rollacoaster before you can enjoy it.

.Be prepared to laugh at yourself in every situation as that show's confidence in the fact you don't let things get to you.

.Have a GOAL,you MUST have a goal in everything in life as what's the point.

These are just a few things that have turned me from this loser/shy ****head into this ultra confident guy.

But the main one is to keep your head up and look DOWN on people rather than cower and shy away.

LIFE is what you make it,and you only get one life....so get out there and enjoy your life!

ryanvalmont

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Low on confidence?

Originally posted by SuperGigaloDJ
Instead of "God" use "King".

If you were a god you could create the hottest bytches and fvck them.
That's true!

cadge

Reaction score
i agree 100& with the goals thing, everytime i go out on my bike i set myself a goal to improve, or do an individual task, and it helps, being organised helps aswell, dont know how it just does!

Baruch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you go out thinking that you are a G-D you are nothing but a sheep in wolf's clothing.

You need to do things that will make you a better man overall. You cant act like a you are the prize when you are obviously not. Youll just come off as arrogant and insecure. Girls see right through it, and so the surrounding mates.