Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Loving Mistress more

DjVelvet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=196585

Another follow-up from the above thread.

It has been 2months later.. Mistress is coming back to my country for another month for work..
I have flew over to her country for 2 more times and spent 3 days together per time.. Very very passionate sex and etc..

I am totally in a "Oneitis" mode.. I already can't control my feelings towards her.. Mistress also is totally crazy about me and crying everyday missing me.

I still love my wife.. She's hot and earns much more money than me.
I have a beautiful daughter.. Recently I have found myself extremely irresponsible towards my family.. and only thinking about mistress..

Is it the end? Is it worth to break my family for mistress?

I am totally confused and can't STOP MISSING MY MISTRESS....
Its the first time in my life i am in such a dire state. My mind is totally screwed living a "DOUBLE LIFE"

Background..
- Mistress still doesn't know I am married. (I am a Bast@rd Liar I admit) Wife don't know about mistress too
- Mistress is talking about marriage plans in 1year's time (I used to think she's incapable of being a quality wife.. but she has changed for a much better over this 2months for me)
- Mistress wants me to visit her family the next month when she's back to her country.

I have read the Cheatmanual.. but my mind can't seems to break my mistress away...

Calling out to Desdinova too

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
is your wife cheating on you?

this is one of the few times that i would recommend driving your wife into another man's arms. then you get to have your cake while having the ability to not take any blame for the failed marriage.

lol my wife reads this form so will edit what i put here lol.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DjVelvet said:
- Mistress still doesn't know I am married. (I am a Bast@rd Liar I admit) Wife don't know about mistress too
- Mistress is talking about marriage plans in 1year's time (I used to think she's incapable of being a quality wife.. but she has changed for a much better over this 2months for me)
You need to end your relationship with your mistress. You know this. We've told you repeatedly.

I have read the Cheatmanual.. but my mind can't seems to break my mistress away...
Of course not. You have one-itis.

The Cheat Manual is probably the best and most complete book on deceiving your wife. The problem for you is, to my knowledge, there is no book in existence on how to deceive your mistress. The reason why is everybody knows (including you) that by not telling your mistress that you're married, you're being a fvcking prick. She thinks that she's going to marry you, live with you, have your children, and live happily ever after. There's no way you can truly love your mistress if you can't be honest with her about your marital status.

Your mistress is allowed to dream about those things, but without knowing that you're married, she's going to take the steps to progress the relationship further which is going to complicate your situation to the point where something's going to give. Either your mistress will run into you with your wife and kids unexpectedly, or your wife is going to notice that you're acting weird and will look into WTF you're doing in your spare time.

Let's go over some quotes from that book. THIS ONE is the most important:

I'm Single

This is an old piece of **** game in most cases...if you’re married, say you’re married. If she is interested you will still probably get laid. If not, maybe she won't think you’re an ass and try to destroy your life for lying to her. About the only time this might work is if you’re going for the One Nighter, anything else is courting danger that frankly, you just don't need.
And this one for how emotionally invested you are:

Here is a hard and fast rule about all affairs; ALL affairs end. Every last one of them either run their course and burn out; explode like a star in a blinding flash of discovery and revelation; or in extremely rare cases, form a new lifelong relationship. But they ALL end sooner or later. Know this rule, keep it in your mind when you enter the hotel room and when you leave your lover’s bed. Use it when you are feeling too attached, or when you start feeling pangs of guilt or remorse. Remember this at all times in some way. It will keep you from making mistakes both basic and exotic and help you plan the ending on terms acceptable to you. In the beginning have an exit plan...because it will not last.
I will state it again: YOU NEED TO DUMP YOUR MISTRESS.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with Des. Oneitis is NEVER a good place to be. You've woven a tangled web in addition to your Harlequin-novel "confusion" about what to do. If your wife and daughter haven't yet figured it out, bail while you still can on this mistress and thank your lucky stars she lives in another country.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, you're fvcked.

Guys, this is where cheating gets you. You fvck then you're fvcked.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahahahaha. After all the good advice we've given you, I'm going to enjoy watching you completely fvck your life up. I feel bad for your daughter though, although people like you really shouldn't reproduce. You are a weak man and at the mercy of your emotions. Tool.

Hope the pvssy was good.

DjVelvet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ok. I deserved to be scolded.

Very bad situation,
Wife has been questioning alot about my "disappearing time", till the stage she got someone to act as me to called up my telco company and credit card company to generate a new invoice to her email.

Before the invoices are sent to my address, I finally told her honestly what is going on... Everything.. All the story of me cheating..

She was devastated.. Crying for the past 2 nights (told her last night)

Till now I was still confused...

Should I beg her for forgiveness? and maintain this marriage? for my daughter?
(Provided if she is willing to forgive me 50% chance...)

Or.. Start a new life with my mistress?

A decision that is very tough for me...

I know I am a Fvcking Prick.. And I saw this coming..

B

BeDJ

You picked the ABSOLUTE WORST option by admitting infidelity. Are you that f*cking stupid?

DjVelvet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BeginningDJ said:
You picked the ABSOLUTE WORST option by admitting infidelity. Are you that f*cking stupid?
I have to admit! My wife has already have the bills sent to her email. Its sooner or later she will get Mistress's contact details. (overseas calls are logged in bills)

Although I have blocked the bills to her email, she will definately question about many things.. and based on her character and her suspicion, she will get to the bottom of things. Its just letting her know slightly earlier.

My brother whom is aware of the situation do agree that i have to admit as he knows my wife's character (she plays detective)

Some friends actually told me to just deny everything.

Sincerely from my heart, I actually have a slight thought of divorce to be with mistress. But now I have conflicting thoughts in my mind as I really love both women.

Not sure if anyone has the same feeling before

DjVelvet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
You need to end your relationship with your mistress. You know this. We've told you repeatedly.

Of course not. You have one-itis.

The Cheat Manual is probably the best and most complete book on deceiving your wife. The problem for you is, to my knowledge, there is no book in existence on how to deceive your mistress. The reason why is everybody knows (including you) that by not telling your mistress that you're married, you're being a fvcking prick. She thinks that she's going to marry you, live with you, have your children, and live happily ever after. There's no way you can truly love your mistress if you can't be honest with her about your marital status.

Your mistress is allowed to dream about those things, but without knowing that you're married, she's going to take the steps to progress the relationship further which is going to complicate your situation to the point where something's going to give. Either your mistress will run into you with your wife and kids unexpectedly, or your wife is going to notice that you're acting weird and will look into WTF you're doing in your spare time.

Let's go over some quotes from that book. THIS ONE is the most important:

And this one for how emotionally invested you are:

I will state it again: YOU NEED TO DUMP YOUR MISTRESS.

Thanks bro...

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read this and it's like I read my father's posts.

You'll probably destroy your daughters life and make her think that she can't trust men and form a resentment towards men.

Good job moron.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to admit! My wife has already have the bills sent to her email.
You chose to defend your mistress rather than defend your family (including your daughter). You've now destroyed your marriage, your wife's trust, and jeopardized your relationship with your daughter.

You also have another problem you haven't dealt with... Your mistress still has no clue that you have a family.

But now I have conflicting thoughts in my mind as I really love both women.

Not sure if anyone has the same feeling before
When I was in that situation, I loved neither woman. Keeping your emotions out of the situation allows you to think before you act. When you can think clearly, you can keep your priorities straight. The mistress is basically a source of affection and a vagina to ejaculate in. Your wife can supply the same, but she's the one who's watching your daughter while you're fvcking the mistress. Which woman has greater value? Which woman has the ability to fvck up your life beyond repair?

Its sooner or later she will get Mistress's contact details. (overseas calls are logged in bills)
Just one of the reasons your mistress needs to know you're married. If she knew this, she would likely play dumb to protect her investment in you. Instead, your wife is going to phone her and fvck up the trust your mistress has in you.

You've destroyed the entire thing with your dishonesty. I hope you're ready to start your life over from scratch.

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Nah, she'll be groomed by the state for that regardless.
She will have some sort of mark, yes attention will fix it , but some things can't be fixed. Especially if he's got a son.

I've grown bitter towards all people and the way they act, though many people justify my 'bitterness' and 'distance' (only when I meet people, until I know them).

I actually dislike it because it destroyed many friendships that could've been made.

DjVelvet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Updates,

Wife begs me to take her back and restart our marriage again.
I told her I need some time off by staying out of home for 2weeks. She agrees and asked me to consider. I told her I will make a firm decision on whether to stay or leave

Mistress is not going to be called by wife as I blocked all call log letters.

As the topic I started, I love mistress more as of now.. But if I am going to start a new life with mistress, it will be a serious challenge.. Is she goin to stay faithful down the road 5years from now? Will I regret 5years later if I marry mistress? Will I regret 5years later and find out that my wife is a better mate for life??

My heart now : Mistress > Wife,
I still love wife but not as much

Of coz I have a daughter but I want to remove her first in my decision making process

Being in a marriage With my wife without much interest in her.. Will it even do well for my daughter in the future?

Will I find another mistress again?

I need some time off and sort it out

Meanwhile, if mistress do something unacceptable (common red flags in this site), she will be nexted.. And I will go back to wife

Guys, do put yourself in my shoes

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DjVelvet said:
Of coz I have a daughter but I want to remove her first in my decision making process
How can you remove your daughter from the decision making process? Some things are a little more important than you getting your rocks off from some mistress.

DjVelvet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SoSuave666 said:
How can you remove your daughter from the decision making process? Some things are a little more important than you getting your rocks off from some mistress.
I get what u mean, but if u look hard enough, why are the divorce rates with children still so high?

Wife and I have a few days of long discussion, she agrees that she don't want to keep me using our daughter as the reason.
She wants me to Come back to her with my heart. She doesn't want me if she only possess my body and not my heart.

I have done very serious thinking and I will take some time to analyze this and once I made a decision, I am going to stick to it.

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your wife is a wonderful woman.

How about you tell mistress about your wife etc?

goundra

Banned
Reaction score
u r too stupid to deserve either of these woman, your daughter should poison you.

HeadLightsOn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
IMHO you made a MAJOR mistake admitting the affair to your wife. Yes I know - the phone records. You should've seen that coming and used a dual sim or some pre pay option. You sound like some teenage kid who has just had his first *******...

This is only my opinion of course, but I believe you should NEVER make such an admission of infidelity.

You ruin your life, your wifes, your daughters, and I guarantee, your other bit (Mistress) as well. Why would she trust such an lying idiot such as yourself.

BTW why is other bit talking marriage so soon? Red flag?

A true man will keep his secrets to himself on such matters, not hurt or infect those close to hi, be man enough to manage the entire affair (if that is what he is involved with and not ruin other peoples lives because of his ***** emotions.

Finally, I will put money on this fact: If you do end up with your other bit, that will not last. It won't. I guarantee it.

Sorry, but I think you have at least 1/2 a vagina...