Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Love...

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by Wyldfire
"Compromise" is just a short way to describe two people making sacrifices. When I listed compromise as being an essential part of making a marriage work it is because the sacrifices MUST be mutual. If there is only one person making all the sacrifices it causes problems. Even if love is there, the one making all the sacrifices will find it a very difficult situation to live in.
My opinion is that marriages shouldn't need to "make a marriage work." If you're marrying someone, it should ALREADY be working.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by squirrels
My opinion is that marriages shouldn't need to "make a marriage work." If you're marrying someone, it should ALREADY be working.
Well, that's not how it goes. I had a phenomenal realtionship for 5 years...and I came very close to marrying him. We got along wonderfully and was very happy. In fact, we were so happy together that anyone around us couldn't help but smile...we just emitted incredible positive energy. We never hurt each other with words, never argued and never raised our voices or swore at each other...not even one time.

Even in a relationship like this, there was still issues and challenges that had to be sorted out and worked through. There will always be issues and challenges that pop up...but when you have a good, healthy relationship you are much better able to resolve them.

THIAGO BRAZIL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
love is the thing that ppl named to give some reason for the necessity of fullfilment that the person "in love" needs to excuse his or her acts of stupidity and afczism.

I mean

it´s an excuse to dont take control of your life and give the responsability of this lack of discipline and focus to loooooove

there is no love thing.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well...I dont exactly know or give a **** what love is. I dont need to. I know that I always try to make a positive impact on the lives of every person I meet.

if one women...stands out and I feel stronger or different for her over the others..then that is who I will choose or prefere to be with :)