Love Women.

Jay Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess I am extremely lucky. That’s the only way I am able to rationalise the completely different way I view women to many guys here.

Sometimes I wonder, when I am reading some of the posts where guys are having a spray about how women are *****s, gold diggers, *****es, untrustworthy, inferior etc, if these are the same beautiful beings who fill my life with such joy.

The reason I say I must be lucky is because I feel my earlier experiences were absolutely wonderful and set the tone of a life of joy with the fairer sex.

I lost my virginity at the age of sixteen to a perfect10. She was two years older, far more experienced and famed in my area for being the biggest hottie. Her face was that of a beautiful pixie and her body was playmate material being a size eight with a D-cup bust. She scored in the top 3% of students in the state in her end of high school exams and her art work was in the top 100 art works for all students, she had a beautiful personality and my mates thought I was the absolute man when they met her.

The first time I had sex I got between her legs and said, “Hey babe, I have zero experience with this. Tell me how to make you feel good.”

After those most enjoyable lessons she said that was the best sexual experience of her life.

That has pretty much set the tone with women for me.

I love women. I know I can get the highest quality most beautiful goddess around. I know I can satisfy them. I know they will bring me joy and pleasure.

Sure I have had my heart crushed. I have droughts. I’ve AFCed out, I’ve been LJBFed a fair few times. But I feel absolutely no bitterness. I can honestly say that of all the hundreds of women I have been friends with, dated, shagged, loved and lost NOT ONE has been malicious, not one has deliberately hurt me, not one has betrayed me.

On those occasions that women have done wrong by me they have apologised with tears in their eyes and begged me not to hate them.

If anything I believe that women are far nicer than men.

I believe that if you look for good in people you will find it.

From my very first lover I have had these wonderful expectations and all the women in my life have done their best to meet those expectations.

I know this post will sound like a big fat boast. Its not. I am seriously trying to say something important.

I admit, I’m lucky. My first lover was friends with my sister. I had an extremely easy run. Any of you dudes could have had the same thing with a bit of luck. Lucky for me, I had that experience and it has coloured all my interactions with women since then.

Which makes me feel sorry for the woman haters who go on about how modern women are *****s, can’t be trusted, that feminism makes women evil and all that misogynistic crap. Those guys must have had some really negative experiences with women to turn them so bitter.

And now these guys compound this horrible situation by believing all women are going to **** with them. Just as women live up to my expectations by being wonderful so do women live up to these guys’ expectations by being evil.

Thus the cycle continues.

After spending about a month on this site I think the best advice I can give is to love women.

If you are full of anger, or fear or bitterness towards women then either go celibate or forgive them. The only other option is to live a life of darkness where all your interactions with the fair sex will just bring more pain and confusion.

You reap what you sow.

When you realise that women will bring joy and love into your life they will.

JJ

Reaction score
From what planet are you from?

Truth has no emotions - yet truth is lovely not hateful!!

What something is, is what it is!!!

You admitted yourself that you had sex with hors!!

You pimp hors - that is what you are suppose to do - I'm against fools falling in love with hors and trusting them!

You say no hor ever cheated on you? Hahah, that has to be the understatement of the decade -- you just didn't know about it!!

Quit being a pessimist and open your eyes to reality kid!!

You are obviously young - you'll learn in due time!

You have been brainwashed by the feminist media - "Don't call
hors "hors" :rolleyes:

Love women!! Hate HORS!!!!!

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice post mate!

I've had my share of heartache and misery at the hands of women, but I am now wise enough to accept that it was my fault for taking it. I don't hold any grudges against women either, regardless how they treated me.

The good ones left me with good memories. The bad ones left me with valuable lessons.

Most of my friends are female too and I'm friends with them by my own choice, regardless of whether they're attractive or not. I enjoy their company and conversations.

It's refreshing to see a post like yours Jay Jay, and I think it's an important reminder that women are not the enemy and facing them with a positive attitude will work in your favour.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How old are you now?

And yes, you even admit the situation you were put in was due to luck.

Truth is, some guys just aren't that lucky. You're proably on a high right now and maybe that's why you're saying all of this.

The truth is on T.V. where in every commercial a bald fat fvck of a man doesn't know how to scrub a floor while the woman watches, shakes her head, and calmly gives the idiot a solution to save his dignity. Sex and the city. Everybody loves Raymond. The king of queens. The media constantly shells out this characters and if you think no one is influenced by it, then you're dead wrong. The media teaches us how to dress, how to think, how to live!

The reality is hearing a stripper at a denny's saying "yeah I wanna fvck him then break his heart". "Excuse me?" i said to her. "yeah I wanna fvck him and break his heart". Regardless of what the guy did, she's on the hunt ready to inflict pain. Many women are like this and aren't strippers. Who says there aren't good women out there? There a millions, I think!

We're just informing each other of what kinds of women to avoid! ^_~

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
You pimp hors - that is what you are suppose to do - I'm against fools falling in love with hors and trusting them!
That's your call. If you choose a hor for anything other than sex, then you deserve everything you get. You just need to raise your standards for women you want to keep around.

Problem with a lot of guys is they're too desperate. I say, take your time, make your choice and let women prove themselves worthy of you.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jariel said:
That's your call. If you choose a hor for anything other than sex, then you deserve everything you get. You just need to raise your standards for women you want to keep around.

Problem with a lot of guys is they're too desperate. I say, take your time, make your choice and let women prove themselves worthy of you.
Great points! =D

Reaction score
Jariel said:

Hmmmmm, the girl that you are living with now and banging at will - is she your wife? No? Then she is a hor!! And once you leave her she'll be opening her legs to someone else and another and another until some fool has her at the altar where he'll be tearfully crying like a biatch and stating how lucky he has it to be with such a honorable and trusting women!!!

99% of you DJs are going to marry hors - I have no doubt!!!! I cannot think of anything more AFC than this!!

Jay Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How old am I?

Before I wrote this post I knew here would be some people outraged by saying, at a website dedicated to having great relations with women, that we should love them. I decided not to buy into any arguments. You can lead the horse to water and all that...

I have had my say.

But in my infinate benevolence I will answer your question.

I am 30.

JJ

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't answer LMS's questions. He just likes to say "hor" a lot.

I'll second a lot of what you say, and warn ya that that kind of talk is begging for trouble on this board. There's a lot of bitter guys here who just ape some of the good stuff and turn it into crap about how all women are b*tches and all women behave the same.

Reaction score
So we are not to use the word hor on a seduction site? :rolleyes:

Who in the hell are you fvcking then?

Most on this forum admit that they screwed hors - why do you hate reality? What are you so angry at truth -- get over it kids - Wake up!! The Matrix has you!!

The Forms

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the best post I've read in awhile. I've been looking around the boards lately a lot more than usual (I just graduated college and quit my job, so I have free time) and I'm saddened by the amount of hate towards women I see here.

Women aren't the enemy! Anyhow, all we're looking for is a little lovin' right? Being willing to give some lovin' out, then, makes a lot of sense.

Its not that women are evil and just want to mess with us. They are really scared and on the defensive when they meet a guy. So they put up a lot of defense mechanisms to keep themselves from getting hurt again. When a woman meets a guy she likes it scares her, because she's afraid she'll get attached to you, and then you'll hurt her. And if you hate women, or don't respect them, there's a good chance that's what you'll do. You can't blame them for that behavior. That's what a lot of us are doing too (with the defense mechanisms around our emotions.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The good ones left me with good memories. The bad ones left me with valuable lessons.
Great point jariel. This is the way everyone should look at there experiences with woman. I have had more good memories than bad. However we as humans let the negative stick with us in our mind much longer than the positive.

JAY JAY= AWESOME THREAD! I too have had good experiences but have a had a few bad ones. The bad ones it seems have a more powerful effect on me than the good ones. Thanks for shedding some light for me. I can now see that my experiences with woman have been more good than bad:up:

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
So we are not to use the word hor on a seduction site? :rolleyes:

Who in the hell are you fvcking then?

Most on this forum admit that they screwed hors - why do you hate reality? What are you so angry at truth -- get over it kids - Wake up!! The Matrix has you!!
Yo LMS,

Why do you refer to "whor**" as if its something deragatory about them? What are you, some kind of religious zealot? A whor* is nothing more than a woman who engages in promiscuous sexual intercourse. Big f****** deal. The alternative is those weird chicks who "save sex for marriage". That mindset is so outdated and narrow-minded, that I actually think less of a woman that's not dynamic enough to consider sex if she feels like it with a man regardless of marital status. Hell, I'd outright refuse to marry a woman I couldnt "testf***" for a few months first.

Marriage is a strictly religious ceremony practiced in the US that has tax benefits. Personally, I wanted the tax benefits. For you to call a woman a whor* for having sex outside of marriage makes you a religious zealot in my book. Surely you can find a religious website somewhere instead of Sosuave to hang out among your brethren?

Azanon

Mandiblard

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
Hmmmmm, the girl that you are living with now and banging at will - is she your wife? No? Then she is a hor!! And once you leave her she'll be opening her legs to someone else and another and another until some fool has her at the altar where he'll be tearfully crying like a biatch and stating how lucky he has it to be with such a honorable and trusting women!!!

99% of you DJs are going to marry hors - I have no doubt!!!! I cannot think of anything more AFC than this!!
I can. A 44 year old with over 800 posts on this site.

Reaction score
Mandiblard said:
I can. A 44 year old with over 800 posts on this site.
Pfffft, 800? That's nothing kid - I am the number one keyboard jockey who has ever existed on this website -- I have more post counts than any man here - Francisco D' Anconia only passed my post count because I had a fight with the SoSuave guards (their fault) and was in SoSuave jail for nine months - and thus had to change my identity!! I think Francisco put them up to it to surpass my post count! :rolleyes:

azanon said:
Yo LMS,

Why do you refer to "whor**" as if its something deragatory about them? What are you, some kind of religious zealot? A whor* is nothing more than a woman who engages in promiscuous sexual intercourse. Big f****** deal. The alternative is those weird chicks who "save sex for marriage". That mindset is so outdated and narrow-minded, that I actually think less of a woman that's not dynamic enough to consider sex if she feels like it with a man regardless of marital status. Hell, I'd outright refuse to marry a woman I couldnt "testf***" for a few months first.

Marriage is a strictly religious ceremony practiced in the US that has tax benefits. Personally, I wanted the tax benefits. For you to call a woman a whor* for having sex outside of marriage makes you a religious zealot in my book. Surely you can find a religious website somewhere instead of Sosuave to hang out among your brethren?

Azanon
I love women, I truly do, but that is why I am so distraught with their condition nowadays - they have strayed and deviated from their natural femininity, by design through the feminist movement!! You can't see this because you grew up with the onslaught of images telling you to accept the "liberated woman" (i.e. hor)!!

My calling a thing a name does not degrade that thing, it is the thing, in this case women, that degrade themselves - I do not have that power, only they do!!

Marriage is more than a ceremony - it is a commitment to a woman that you will raise the offspring of the child that will be created through sex!! And you will have sex and she will get pregnant -- this is natural!!

You do NOT have to go to court to get a piece of paper, that is merely a formal legality, nor do you have to have a wedding - that is frivolity!!

A woman can only marry one man but a man could theoretically have many wives!! Why? Because if a woman had many husbands no man will take responsibility for their offspring since she is filled with sperm from many men and thus the father will will be unknown - and a man doesn't allow another man to enter his wife for a battle will ensue!

I haven't gone to church since I was 16 -- 1978 - so this has nothing to do with religion - it has to do with universal law!!! You use the exact same words and logic that I have been hearing for 30 years from the feminist movement - the matrix has you!

You can do whatever you want but you and others like you and the children you create are paying a heavy price for this warped mindset!!!

Look at what this mentality, as yours, has wrought in the last 40 years -- look - just look - it is a failure and I am and society is paying a heavy cost for all these bastard children who are being born out of wedlock -- the "hor babies" - there is no such thing as a "single mother" -- that shyt don't even make sense!!!! Feminist jargon to legitimize their hordoms!!

Wake up!

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The post makes a good point but it is far too utopian in doing so…

A lot of dudes on this forum are bitter; it’s that simple… they’ve identified women as the origin of their despair throughout the years and I’m sure that women have in some part caused these dudes hurt in the past, but that’s life… life never was and never will be all plain sailing… we live in a blame culture however, and that’s especially the case in the US, nobody is willing to accept accountability for their actions… when sh!t happens to you, there is usually some element of blame which lies with you… the secret to a happy life isn’t vengeance, it’s absorbing everything you learn from your negative, and sometimes positive, experiences and learning, before applying that learning next time out… I hate negative experiences as much as the next guy, maybe even more since I’m a perfectionist but I recognise that everybody has them and frankly I wouldn’t be who I am today or where I’m at if it wasn’t for some of the sh!t I’ve had to endure (and no, I’m not talking exclusively about women)

It’s actually quite hilarious to watch at times because as much as these dudes will chastise feminists and all that they stand for, they are simply advocating the male-equivalent ‘values’… they’ll advise dudes to cheat on a chick because a chick would do it in a heartbeat, but all they’re doing is living their lives as slaves to somebody else… objectivity goes out the window and the actions of chicks dictate how these dudes act… I don’t know, but to me part of being a man, and especially one of the alpha variety, is about being a leader too… I like to make an educated and objective decision whenever I’m confronted with a problem rather than an uninformed and subjective one…

Unfortunately, this permeates through the ranks to the newly registered users and rather than breeding the next generation of DJ, we have the blind leading the blind, creating dudes who will eventually self-implode unless they identify the error of their ways… as I said in a previous post, this forum has deteriorated so much from where it was previously… it used to be a forum for DJs to exchange tips and techniques and furthering themselves, now it’s an outlet for dudes who feel short-changed by the fairer sex to vent their anger and frustrations and call it 'advice'…

The lesson of today is to learn to love the women who deserve to be loved, but not to be naïve at the same time…

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is actually a very quality post, but the problem isn't the speaker, it is the audience.

Jay, you see the thing is, most of these guys here have been wronged by women (or think they have been) since the early years, which in turn lead them here. To those who found Sosuave, women were a big mystery since they didn't know how to deal with them. Looking back, I bet most of them thought "See, I was nice to her and I *loved* her, but she just cheated on me" so they negate the value of your advice. However, what they fail to miss is their way of loving her was not the same way you are describing.

I am a firm believer that you get what you put in. If you want something, you must go out and give it away (initiate it) - i.e. if you want to meet people, you must go out and talk to people so they can talk to you. This is why I also believe that if you are looking for quality girls who will love you, you will find them. You just have to get in your mind that "Women love spending time with me and think I am a great guy. I love women, and they love me back" - exactly what you were saying.

To quote a guy I know and respect very much - he had more than his share of girls all over the world:

"Loving women and respecting them is absolutely fine. Go for it if you can. However, always remember that some women are just insane and not quality, so when one like that comes around, get rid of her, and keep going for the good ones"

Good post once again, and I can absolutely vouch for the effectiveness of this mindset.

WildCard

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sweeeet!!!

azanon said:
Yo LMS,

Why do you refer to "whor**" as if its something deragatory about them? What are you, some kind of religious zealot? A whor* is nothing more than a woman who engages in promiscuous sexual intercourse. Big f****** deal.

In fact, I LOVE HORS!!!

The alternative is those weird chicks who "save sex for marriage". That mindset is so outdated and narrow-minded, that I actually think less of a woman that's not dynamic enough to consider sex if she feels like it with a man regardless of marital status. Hell, I'd outright refuse to marry a woman I couldnt "testf***" for a few months first.

BESIDES, why-the-phuk would you want to stay with just one anyway - if you find a hottie that you want to make babies with COOL; just set it up so that YOU can still go out and get some poohah...and dont give a flying phuk if she does the same; wierd thing is that once you DEMONSTRATE that you don't care that she's phuking other dudes, e.g. have a 3-some with one of your guy friends - oddly it desimates their biggest weapon against you - namely FEAR OF THE OTHER GUY....

:wave: high-five brother

Azanon
~ WildCard ~

Veritas Lux Mea

d9930380

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
**** off this is a good post! Quite frankly it's probably a bull**** troll just wanting to piss everyone off. I lost my virginity at 16 with an 18 year old perfect 10 who said I was her best ever. If it's true then accept that you have a very unique view of reality and if I had your view I would probably love women too. The same as if I was Brad Pitt or George Clooney.

In the past I never hated/blamed women, infact I thought men where the bastards until some ***** really ****ed me over intentionally even knowing I was a "good" guy. I woke up then and since that I have seen ALOT (not just to me but to other guys) that would have you questioning your OP.

Do I now hate women, no but I don't just LOVE them either. I see them for what they are, simply just people, no better or worse than men. The difference is that society has put them into a more powerful position now and they are exploiting it more. Just like men have done in the past. This website teaches you how to avoid the bad eggs and to accept the reality that most guys face.