Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Love vs Lust

Hellrais3R

Reaction score
Alright.. I've been reading articles and tips on this forum for a while now. I know how to play the game and snagged a pritty good one here who I've been seeing for a while. She and I both equally don't like to abuse the word love or say it when it's not to be meant. Well she eventually told me she loves me and all that great stuff.. the sex is great and it's turning into a good LTR. However, she told me oneday that she no longer loves me as she did.. she now lusts me more than ever. Now for most guys, lust is good enough to keep the happy. For me, loves is above lust and I only want the best. :D She told me that sex turns love into lust, which I can understand, I've been trying to figure out how to turn the lust back into love, or balance the two out. The tricky part here is trying to do it with out abstinence. Anyone can help me?

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ummmm.....

that makes exactly ZERO sense.

I think she is crazy.

how old are you guys?

ecvegas

Don Juan
Reaction score
so she loved you and now she just wants to just sleep with you?

sounds like it's obvious she can't give p that part of your relationship...that's good.

but it also means that your not long term material for her.

you seem to be a good guy that puts relationship over sex. i am the same. you need to go out and find that one person that you can share both with.

once you find that, you won't need her for sex anymore. HOWEVER, she will still need you. that's the fun part. you tell her it's not all about sex, and that you've found someone else...and she'll feel like complete garbage. what is she gonna tell her girlfriends..." yea, all i wanted was sex and he left me for someone that gave him more than just sex'? that's an oxymoron in women's speak...

start qualifying to her and letting her know that you are looking for the total package. once you do find it, she'll want to be it...and it will be too late by then

Hellrais3R

Reaction score
heh, well I actually like her though, I've played the game for many years and had my share of NEXT's and STR. This girl, she's a "10" hands down, but whats good is she can actually hold a good conversation and is intelligent. My last gf was ms pennsylvania, was a 10 too.. but I could of had a better conversaion with a door knob. This girl now, she likes being with me, we have fun all the time and I enjoy her company alot. On the standpoint of compatibility, we're very compatible.

ecvegas

Don Juan
Reaction score
but from the sounds of your comments your already putting alot of weight on this chick, and she isn't putting any in you.

Regardless if she's Ms. America, she's a woman with insecurities and past failures. if you treat her like Ms. America, she's gonna blow you off for a guy who doesn't. A woman doesn't want to be put on a pedistal believe it or not. They'll just tell you that. They want a man who feels superior to them.

Her needs are being met...and yours aren't. So you tell me whose in control???

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys don't get it. A woman that has lust for you is a woman with an IL well over 10. Once you guys get a bit more experience with women you'll realize that it is hard to get rid of them if they feel the sex is great. Typically these are FBs but if you're into a woman who's into you that much, you will have to fvck up really bad to mess up the relationship.

Not about love and lust, does it really matter if each of you are getting what you want? Isn't it just semantics now? So many guys complain about women not getting into set as much as them. You've come across one of the few women who doesn't subscribe to the stereotypical mindset that women should not be as sexual as men. These women are few and far between, trust me.

I'll tell you one thing, you can choose to find a woman who loves you more than she lusts you, but I bet the relationship will not have the excitement or the passion of this one. Again, you'll understand once you get a bit more experience under your belt. It's not a slap in the face, it's just that you don't realize how rare of a girl you have found.

crowes22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tittis is right. You are letting her control the dynamics of the r'ship, BIG mistake. She is trying to 'fix' you and make you her lapdog.

That is what he is trying to clue you in to. Who is in control? The answer should ALWAYS be YOU!

You don't need her, she needs you, never forget that.