Love Potion no. 9

Deagleclaw

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Boys,

This stuff will make you a chick MAGNET. You don't drink it... you wear it. I'm sure you've all heard of it, it's called REALM. I bought a bottle of this stuff to try it out. Couldn't hurt right. So I get the package in the mail about 6 weeks later, open it up and take a whiff. Wholly ****, it smells great. Well, after about 3 days of wearing this stuff I went back online and ordered 4 more bottles... I never want to run out of this stuff. It's G*D D*MN amazing! I swear by it. So do all my friends.

It cannot be bought in stores, you have to order it from their site. http://www.realmfragrances.com or you can order it off of fragrancenet.com which i'd advise cuz after you order your first bottle you're probably going to want more and fragrancenet.com sends out $10 e-coupons to their customers all the time.

I'm dead serious boys, this stuff IS the bomb. You thought your game was good, try making it GREAT... Oh yeah, when a chick asks what you're wearing, NEVER tell them, it's a Don Juan secret.

Deagleclaw out

Mental Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
this is obviously an advertisement!!!!

------------------
No guts..........NO GLORY

Deagleclaw

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No Dude,

I'm serious... check it out for yourself. Look into it and see what you think. If you don't believe me it's your loss buddy. The stuff is AMAZING.

Damn Yo! Anybody else out there using REALM? Feedback?

Deagleclaw out

Mr Guapo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, Realm IS available in stores. I saw it at Sears the other day for a whopping 60 bucks for one bottle.

Smells good, though.

Mike

Deagleclaw

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude,

I started using it in December. Let's just say my average per month trippled. I'm serious, women find an excuse to be near you once they catch a whiff. The rest is up to you.

Deagleclaw out

Deagleclaw

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Man,

I know, the pheromone thing is probably bullsh*t. It's the scent that the chicks dig. It's deliciously appealing. If I could find an identical cheaper alternative that's more readily available I would jump on it mon. Up here in Canada we have to order it at $60 USD per bottle plus shipping... Expensive in Canadian dollars.

Anyways, this is the stuff I swear by. A close running second would have to be AQUA De GIO, or PLEASURES(this stuff is great too).

Deagleclaw out

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Realm was one of my favorite colognes. Realm works on YOU not the girl. From what I understand Realm boosts your self confidence. It is a Pheromone based cologne.

I use another Pheromone based cologne that seems to work pretty good. I get this response "Mmmmm...that smells good. What are you wearing. There is only 1 store that sells it and I wrote to the manufacturer with no success.

------------------
My love life Diary
http://www.deardiary.net/cgi-bin/viewer.cgi?diary=3874

ChrisFl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
> Realm works on YOU not the girl. From what I understand Realm boosts your self confidence.

Is that what the manufacturer says, or something you figured out?

maranathaman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"REALM" smells o.k. but it didn't get me anymore action! and I tried two bottles of the stuff!
~Andy

------------------
“Patience is a virtue I do not have time for.”

maranathaman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Realm works on YOU not the girl. From what I understand Realm boosts your self confidence."

That's what they call "The Placebo Effect"!
~Andy

------------------
“Patience is a virtue I do not have time for.”

krd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jackal:
How does a cologne boost self-confidence?

Just curious.
I guess if you sniff the fumes for long enough, it starts to affect your brain.

NoMoreNiceGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've tried pheremone colognes before with ZERO results. The cologne that I swear by now is Jovan musk for Men. Women's reaction to this stuff has been amazing, but to a point. They all LOVE the smell, but it alone won't make them want to sleep with you. I even had a women sniff me out in a bar one time. it was a girl I know and she got a whiff of it and said "who is wear that great cologne!" She then started sniffing until she found me. But she didn't want to go home with me she wated to take my bottle of cologne home. Reallly pissed me off. I've always had women I slow dance with tell me I smell so nice. But no matter how good you smell that aone isn't going to do much.

I have come to realize those testimonial letters you read about products like pheremones and books about getting women are all LIES, written by the people selling the product. Don't believe them.

By the way the price of Jovan is great. About $10 for a 2oz bottle which lasts for a good long time.

stuartSan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Me troll. Me ugly. Me thump your skull. You no head. Now me prettier than you.

Pro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by maranathaman:
"REALM" smells o.k. but it didn't get me anymore action! and I tried two bottles of the stuff!
~Andy

You can't just put it on and sit in your room!
j/k

Evulshin

Don Juan
Reaction score
i always seem to get great compliments and girls attention from 'acqua di gio'.
has not got me much, but it is a very unique smell.
up in canada it cost about $65 (2.2oz) for a 50ml or $85 for 100ml (3.4oz)
if you are not around malls to get a sniff, alot of times there are samples in issues of mens health.
the guys will also like the smell.
when i found it, the girl at the counter had me smell 4 scents on one side of the counter and 3 on the other. I picked one from each side and was going to choose between the two, but to my surprise, i picked the same smell from both sides.
and i have always been a fan of coolwater...the female version is my favorite.