Love Money

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zodiac said:
How do you dress? How do you look? How much confidence do you exude?

same as most of the guys you see with hot girls around here.....i guess i look ok, i can pull a hottie every now and then and at the same time get rejected by a 6 or 7, i keep going hot and cold with no consistency at all.....i dont walk around with my chest stuck out like i'm the $h!t but i dont shy away when a pretty girl passes by either.

BlackwaterPark

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your money and success are a part of who you are and contribute to your overall status(along with looks, charisma whatever). Fact is all relationships are conditional based on where you're at(exception is family and maybe close friends). If you're gf suddenly gained 40 pounds or got horribly scarred or something, you'd still care for her but would you still want to be with her? Same goes for girls, except with slightly different criteria. Think of a guy going broke as a girl gaining 50 pounds. Just don't waste time asking hypothetical questions like this. Does she love me for my money or who i aaaaammmmm. If i was broke will she still love mee. Taking wealth out of the equation for a man is like taking beauty out for the woman. It's mental masturbation at its finest.

bombtrack2007

Don Juan
Reaction score
Based on this thread, and many others that I have read, it seems like women are totally incapable of having any true love for a man. Ever since I've been reading the articles here 6 years ago, I no longer have a desire to get married because I'm starting to think that no woman can actually love me for who I am. Is this true?

Zodiac

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Robert28 said:
same as most of the guys you see with hot girls around here.....i guess i look ok, i can pull a hottie every now and then and at the same time get rejected by a 6 or 7, i keep going hot and cold with no consistency at all.....i dont walk around with my chest stuck out like i'm the $h!t but i dont shy away when a pretty girl passes by either.
Happens to the best of us man. Just keep trying different approaches.

bombtrack2007 said:
Based on this thread, and many others that I have read, it seems like women are totally incapable of having any true love for a man. Ever since I've been reading the articles here 6 years ago, I no longer have a desire to get married because I'm starting to think that no woman can actually love me for who I am. Is this true?
Western Women its becoming less and less of a possibility that they can love. With radical feminism and the craziness of materialism accepted as a norm (Shoes, clothes, etc...) by Women and Men are expected to accept this as acceptable... its crazy man.

Yeah there are exceptions but 9/10 Women want to have a Man that can provide for them and cater to their desires by trapping him in marriage by having a kid so they can be all play and barely work. 5-6 years of work (Raising the kid until kindergarten) then ship them off to school so they can piggyback off of you until the kid is 18 then they can divorce you and live off of alimony until it runs out or lifetime in some states after 10 years.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Pick your date up in a lemon, not a lexus.

Do regular things like middle class folk. Bowling, skating, anyone?

I go to Stone Mountain Park.

You don't need a lot of money to fancy your date. Do what Judge nismo does. i.e. Sweep her off her feet, literally. As in lift her off the ground!

Purposely leave your wallet in the car and see how your date handles the bill.

Do these things and you'll see if she wants you for you or your wallet.

Case closed.

movistar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
They love money, we love looks... Which is worse?

Like Kanye says "Wait till I get my money right!"

European-DJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The question should be reframed..

Do YOU Love your girl for her money, or for her?..

I never date poor *****es.