Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Love Money

carrot

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you know your girl in love for you or your money

Sue Madre

Banned
Reaction score
carrot said:
Do you know your girl in love for you or your money

They never love you for just you, so get that out of your head. It's probably your money.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's hard to seperate the money from the successful man.
Women like successful men, they like the top dog.
They like a man who can go out there and succeed.
If a man is successful, he's going to have money (materialistically speaking).

Kal_Luke

Don Juan
Reaction score
Could you love a woman who didn't have money? If the answer is yes then so could they. If you are a person with money then that's just something like having brown hair or blue eyes. I'm broke but women have loved me

Drdeee

Banned
Reaction score
Did your girl ever tell you no, let's go out instead? Next time leave your wallet at home, and see her reaction.

Zodiac

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Kal_Luke said:
Could you love a woman who didn't have money? If the answer is yes then so could they. If you are a person with money then that's just something like having brown hair or blue eyes. I'm broke but women have loved me
Woman that love a poor broke man are usually unkempt settlers that aren't good looking themselves and then find a man that is in their looks/talent bracket and go to work on them making them theirs.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh come on, I know PLENTY of good looking girls that are dating, married to average joe's in terms of income. They are making the same if not more so this thread is silly. Not saying money is ignored in the dating world but lets get realistic.

Kal_Luke

Don Juan
Reaction score
Zodiac said:
Woman that love a poor broke man are usually unkempt settlers that aren't good looking themselves and then find a man that is in their looks/talent bracket and go to work on them making them theirs.
I find that terribly offensive. Not all of us have to crap diamonds to get hot girls in to bed or win their hearts

Jake_tha_Boss

Don Juan
Reaction score
actions speak louder than words if u got a female usin u for ur cash take her out to an expensive resteraunt and leave her with the bill

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, here's a test you can use the next time you're with her:

Without warning------whip out your DYCK and whip out your DOLLARS at the same time...and whichever one she reaches for FIRST is the one she loves the MOST.:yes:

Just kidding...(or AM I?)

VU

Kal_Luke

Don Juan
Reaction score
Heh. If I had money lots of money I'd be a force. I merely have good looks and charm to work with. The chick would probably go for the money first because she'd know it was a one time offer and that she could have a the dyk anytime

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls will always love what you have. They like how you look but in the end they love what you got.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Victory Unlimited said:

Without warning------whip out your DYCK and whip out your DOLLARS at the same time...and whichever one she reaches for FIRST is the one she loves the MOST.:yes:

VU
Dear VU,

Would you please PM me about coming over to the county jail to bail me out?

Thank you. ;)

I usually warn them first...

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, you've heard me say this before, and you can take it to the bank...

Expressed ambition will almost ALWAYS equal existing money in her mind. The hamster running furiously in her brain is desperately looking to rationalize being with you if there is initial attraction, and all you have to do is express ambition, display the potential to use that ambition (note that I'm not saying that you actually have to use that ambition), and she will be satisfied about the money issue.

As an aside, girls like you for the potential that they see in you. Not just financially, but in the social hierarchy that you will provide for her especially. Show leadership and ambition, and she will love you.

Upside

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Victory Unlimited said:

VU
Singles or hundos? This requires experimenting...

Zodiac

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Kal_Luke said:
I find that terribly offensive. Not all of us have to crap diamonds to get hot girls in to bed or win their hearts
How many homeless/poor/unemployed game throwers do you see with a 9/10? The women they can get are usually the larger and in charge types.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what about us guys that have money and still are having crappy luck with women?lol

Zodiac

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Robert28 said:
what about us guys that have money and still are having crappy luck with women?lol
How do you dress? How do you look? How much confidence do you exude?