Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Love at first sigh hurts :'(

inlove101

Reaction score
Hey guys;
I just turned 18 and moved to the university ... the first day i went, i was registering , when i saw this girl, and my heart stopped beatting, i couldn't breath, couldn't think, couldn't say anything but look at this amaizing creature ...
I had never ever felt that feeling before, and i started to ask myself, is it love at first sight ???
I knew it was love for sure, because i didin't want sex, neither cuddling or any of these things, (at least for now) ... i just wanted to talk to her , and i wanted her to talk to me, and i wanted to be arround her ... i didin't know what to do, i kept on thinking about that girl all day long, and couldn't sleep at night, thank god i can see her at university everyday ... would any of you guys give me an example on how to walk up to her and start a relation ?? ... i have read "double your dating" by David deAngelo, but i am not sure what to do about this girl, i mean each time i look at her, i go crazy inside ... and she doesn't even know i exist :'(
I am really hurt inside, and don't know what to do, please can anyone help me ?
Thank you in advance.
inlove101

donjuanjovi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Walk up to her and talk to her. Not rocket science! She's just a human.

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems like someone has been watching to many romantics....

I can assure you your heart didnt stop beating as you would have gone into cardiac arrest or died :)

in my opinion "love at first sight doesnt and cant exsist".

Love (in my opinion) is to be attracted to every charcteristic about a person. You cant know that from "first sight"

Go up to her and talk to her. You can find many useful openers on here and tactics used to help you approach.

However.....Dare i say it.....

I smell a troll.

Sarge On!

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's NOT love, it's called infatuation, or you can also call it (extreme) attraction.

Love goes both ways, while infatuation doesn't need any reciprocity.

But it's normal, we've all at certain point of our life fallen "madly in love" with some girl we just saw. The older you get, the more experience you have with (beautiful) women, the less likely it's going to happen...:D

Scorched

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When I see a girl on a day to day base I can usually pull her.
I'm not good with just pulling the number/instant date as much as I'd like to be. But sometimes you got to take things slow and have patients...
Try to make eye contact and smile, and say hi...
If she smiles back or then the next time you see her dig for more...
You could ask about her major, how she likes her classes, etc...

Good Luck, Update us...

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i saw this girl, and my heart stopped beatting, i couldn't breath, couldn't think, couldn't say anything but look at this amaizing creature ...
Wow, that's incredible. Now, picture this beautiful, amazing creature sitting on the toilet, taking a smelly 5hit, and reaching for the air freshener.

Remember, this woman is only a physically attractive human being. It doesn't take away from her being HUMAN. All humans 5hit, fart, wipe their ass, and every month all women need to wear a female hygene product that collects odour-filled menstrual blood. Amazing creature indeed.

I had never ever felt that feeling before, and i started to ask myself, is it love at first sight ???
No, it's infatuation based on physical appearance. Love only truly happens when two people interact.

I knew it was love for sure, because i didin't want sex, neither cuddling or any of these things,
Here's a news flash.... All these things go along with love, and sometimes happen when love doesn't exist.

i just wanted to talk to her , and i wanted her to talk to me, and i wanted to be arround her
In other words, you wanted to be a non-offensive feminine male who sweeps this woman off her feet, puts her on a horse, and rides off into the sunset, where your palace is located.

Now, here's what happens in the real world. You talk to her and treat her like she's a princess hoping she'll fall in love with you, while some a55hole (like myself) makes fun of her, treats her like she's a sex toy, and takes her home to fvck her brains out.

If you want to get the girl, don't be afraid to let her know you are MALE.

i didin't know what to do, i kept on thinking about that girl all day long, and couldn't sleep at night, thank god i can see her at university everyday
I'm going to tell you right now that you need to risk losing her in order to attract her. Live doesn't revolve around women, life revolves around YOURSELF. If you should by chance not attract this woman, oh well. Life goes on, and there are billions of other women out there for you to attract. This one that you saw at uni isn't special.

... would any of you guys give me an example on how to walk up to her and start a relation ??
You can't just jump into a "relationship", it needs to develope over time. Women don't like the idea of starting a relationship immediately. They want to casually date and see if they'd like to get into a relationship with you. You can't put the buggy before the horse. Date women, and after a few weeks, see if it has the potential of turning into a "relationship".

i have read "double your dating" by David deAngelo, but i am not sure what to do about this girl, i mean each time i look at her, i go crazy inside ... and she doesn't even know i exist
Well, at least you're starting somewhere. Women's brains are pretty much wired the same way. The only things that are different are their personalities, their physical appearance, and their baggage. If you've never used C/F successfully, you're most likely not going to succeed the first time you use it.

I am really hurt inside, and don't know what to do, please can anyone help me ?
The best thing you can do is go read the DJ Bible, collect knowledge from it, and then go out to practise what you've learned.

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In other words, you wanted to be a non-offensive feminine male who sweeps this woman off her feet, puts her on a horse, and rides off into the sunset, where your palace is located.

Now, here's what happens in the real world. You talk to her and treat her like she's a princess hoping she'll fall in love with you, while some a55hole (like myself) makes fun of her, treats her like she's a sex toy, and takes her home to fvck her brains out.
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Love it!

trance_addict

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea, this is obviously either a very un-educated person (in the art of the game), or simply some dumass looking for attention with this incredibly lame thread.

Dude, your not in love, thats pu$$y sh!t, your not being a man about this, go watch some more episodes of the OC.

inlove101

Reaction score
Hey guys ...

Before i get to my message, i just wanna say to trance_addict that he is a rude fvck, and i would also like to tell him that i am more educated than his mother, and my story is true!

Now for all you guys, i appreciate your help :) ... next time i see her in the university, i will wal up to her and start a conversation, another time i will see her, i will ask her for a date, after that ....

I have never went out witha girl i never known, most of the gurls, i know from my friends, but this one, i don't know completely :)

Well, i will post updates here if there are any :) ... wish me luck, and thanks again for your help :D
Best Regards;
inlove101

Reaction score
Desdinova said:
Wow, that's incredible. Now, picture this beautiful, amazing creature sitting on the toilet, taking a smelly 5hit, and reaching for the air freshener.

Remember, this woman is only a physically attractive human being. It doesn't take away from her being HUMAN. All humans 5hit, fart, wipe their ass, and every month all women need to wear a female hygene product that collects odour-filled menstrual blood. Amazing creature indeed.
:crackup:

spesmilitis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
next time you see her, just imagine she has your cvm shot all over her face

inlove101

Reaction score
Good boyyyy ... now your attitude is progressing ... you see ? that wasn't so hard ... keep up the good work :up:

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tuxen said:
haha

Just remember... no matter how hot she is, how sexy she is, how good her personality is...

Some guy... somewhere, is sick of her sh1t.
Oh man that's good!!!!!

Ok now...back to the topic at hand! I'm going to assume that you want to talk to her,so do it!

You;(Make eye contact with her somehow and look eyes and smile)
You;(Walk up to her)"Hi. I don't really know what to say. I just thought you are really cute and I don't know when I will see you again,so I figured I will let you meet me now."(Extend hand)

Take it from there. Trust me,approaching like this is only "hard" the first time,its soooo easy after the first time,but each time is a adreline rush.

trance_addict

Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
He was referring to your experience and knowledge of the opposite sex, not your schooling.
Thank you Desdinova.

As for Inlove, go meet her. Learn about who she is, she could be a total bore for all you know, not to mention that you'll reek of infatuation if you dont understand how women think, and how to hide it.

But the real underlying problem is that very word. Infatuation. Infatuation turns you into a pus$y, because you can't keep your focus off of that one girl that you know nothing about (or very little). Eventually, you either make a fool of yourself and she rejects you, or you come to find out she's not what you thought she was, she's just another pretty face. Eitherway, the outcome sucks on your part. The problem is most guys don't learn from this (without proper knowledge) and go on to the next girl to chase, just to fail once again because they dont understand the fundamentles of being attractive to women, and how to hold your ground.

Sure, sometimes we get in a situation where we really can't help our strong attraction for someone, theres nothing wrong with being attracted to someone, its how our species survived for so long. But in order to keep yourself balanced, you have to keep your sights elsewhere as well, go ask out other girls, have some fun, you might eventually prefer a different woman to the one you were originally infatuated with.

In order to be an efficient dater, you must leave yourself open for options. Its just like buying a used car, you dont simply go to the lot and buy the first one you see becasue its so shiny. You take a look at the other cars in the lot, the milage, the interior condition, all the little mechanical stuff that may or may not need repairs. What happens when you drive off with the first car you saw? Who knows! You could be 3 miles down the road and the fuel pump goes out, shoulda test drove the car first huh?

Finding a mate is just like this. You could date the first pretty babe you see, but who knows man, she could have a strange OCD, owns 50 cats, or maybe just plain psycho! You dont want to risk being stuck w/ something you didnt' bargain for do you? You've gotta check out all the other "used cars" in the lot before making a final decision.

Bro, you're saying your in love with a girl you've never met before? What will you do if the fuel pump goes out on this one? Your probably going to be left hurt, lonely, with little confidence. Guess what, confidence is the most attractive traight a man can have, and the most important traight. What will you do when you've let yourself lose all your confidence? I'm really not an a$shole, i'm just telling you what you need to know before you end up feeling like sh!t without a clue as to why.

Read up on this site, in fact, read every article on the sosuave articles database (http://www.sosuave.com/articles/default.htm) then re-think your situation. You'll know exactly what I'm talking about.

This community, for the most part, is like a giant family, were all here to help each other out, even if it does mean being harsh prickks :)