Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Lots of different pictures of me and different girls

montybrown

Don Juan
Reaction score
On my MySpace I have a lot of pictures of myself and different girls in like every picture. I have an album called "having fun" and its just a lot of pictures of me showing that i'm social and outgoing and I talk to lots of different girls.

This one girl told me that I am disrespecting all these girls and I am making it seem like it's a count list to see how many pictures I can have with different girls. She also said that it's a turn off and I wont ever get a girl because they will think "Wow this guy is a man wh0re!" and she also said that when a girl sees me posing in a pic with another girl holding her, why would she want to be with me for? It won't make her jealous, it'll turn her off and go for another guy.

Any idea/thoughts on this?

The Deacon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, it sounds like she's jealous.

Effington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's obviously being ridiculous. It's disrespectful to take pictures with friends? Riiight.

She may be into you, but suspects you would treat her poorly.

MooseGod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Paradise City where the grass is green and the
It could go either way--you could be the kind of douche that posts lots of pictures of himself on MySpace with lots of different girls in a pathetic attempt to make people think he's a social, outgoing, cool dude....

...Or you could just be a guy who has lots of friends and has pictures that they can all comment on and reminisce about how trashed they were that night...

Which one is it?

Iron

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm thats an interesting debate. I know it's different if a guy has, for example, a million half naked girl posters in his room...that shows he's a horny a$$ mofo.....but in terms of your Myspace....all it shows is that you are accepted by lots of women, and that you are social. If it bothers you that girls might think that, perhaps consider more pictures with you and your male buddies....ya know, to balance it out a bit....then they cant complain as much.

To me it sounds like she is either jealous or got d!cked over by an uber-social guy with a million women on each arm and associates all women-approved guys with man-wh0res.

Fleshy99

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, I think you're fine. You're showing that you can be good to people and have fun, its showing reputation(if its a good one) and I think thats pretty priceless. You have to earn alot of girls trust these days, what better way to do it than though other girls?

Retro_Man

Reaction score
Well it sounds like she's giving you a dose of that vain female (relationship) advice.

But she might also suspect you to be the pretentious sort that poses with pretty acquaintances with the caption "Me and mah chick".

Well if you are doing that then you should tone it down.

Bloke

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
To be perfectly honest, when I see people with MySpaces, Facebooks etc. with albums of just him with dozens of girls, I think he's a douche.

I just don't get it.

I have an album called "having fun" and its just a lot of pictures of me showing that i'm social and outgoing and I talk to lots of different girls.

Why do you need to show this ?