Lots of broken plates

icantgetlaid

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my favorite plates recently went ghost on me ... which really got me thinking...

If i start banging a girl ... i notice maybe half stick around as good plates long term, the other just kind of flame out after a few months. Does this sound about right to you guys?

I guess the nature of my question is more about whether or not im making some critical flaw with my DJ skills which is causing a lot of broken plates...or if this just comes with the territory.

Lozboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Plates break after a while because many women give up waiting for that LTR.

The whole nature of dating is that it's transient.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Long game here. I don't bang plates. They're all still just as interested as when I first met them. Could be the anticipaton along with the mystery.

AllDay85

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my favorite plates recently went ghost on me ... which really got me thinking...

If i start banging a girl ... i notice maybe half stick around as good plates long term, the other just kind of flame out after a few months. Does this sound about right to you guys?

I guess the nature of my question is more about whether or not im making some critical flaw with my DJ skills which is causing a lot of broken plates...or if this just comes with the territory.
Such is the nature of game bro. If it ended up LTR, the same exact thing would happen only it would take longer and be more damaging.

Women destroy everything in their path, it's your job to protect your heart.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can they be considered plates if you don't bang them.
maybe frisbees? Banging plates may be hazardous, as they might break. LOL!

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got a Greek background, so breaking plates comes naturally

Lozboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Long game here. I don't bang plates. They're all still just as interested as when I first met them. Could be the anticipaton along with the mystery.
Sorry Wife but this is beta

As a man your currency is your attention. Thius is traded for sex.

If you are giving attention to women and not receiving sex then this is a friendzone/beta relationship. It will never be fruitful in the long run as you have not set the correct expectations of your 'plates'

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry Wife but this is beta

As a man your currency is your attention. Thius is traded for sex.

If you are giving attention to women and not receiving sex then this is a friendzone/beta relationship. It will never be fruitful in the long run as you have not set the correct expectations of your 'plates'
Great thinking, if all you want is sex.

I'm in it for a wee bit more, thankyou. /verbal irony

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@wifehunter is absolutely correct here. There is actually a good discussion about this very thing in the "Red pill and the future" post. Men who have certain values and priorities and who are objectively evaluating the women whom they date are actually much more focused on long game and finding the right match. Colossus has a good perspective in that post.

For many of the "broken plates" you guys mention, women don't like wasting their time any more than men do. A woman who is willing to be a "plate" long term either doesn't want an LTR with you for whatever reason (but enjoys the sex - if that is going on) or, thinks that if she gives sex you'll eventually want a LTR, or, as in the case of wifehunter, does like him, even without the sex bit, but the evaluation process is ongoing from both parties possibly combined with complicating factors such as kids from previous relationships/career obligations/aging parents or other things that are more likely associated with the 40s age group.

It takes time to find out if someone is worth marriage or LTR. It is actually best not to complicate things with sex if you know what your endgame is (to marry for example).

Last edited:

Lozboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I'm in it for a wee bit more, thankyou. /verbal irony
Don't jump to conclusions.

I'll illustrate my point. I was dating two great girls (on paper). However, the sex wasn't great- there was no sexual chemistry.

So sex is an important part of both a LTR and the assessment procedure

om1xr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
every girl have an agenda or is looking for something and is chasing it, so you may give the impression you have some of the qualities that she desires but after several shiit tests she realize you are not that guy in her fantasy.

and then you have guys who spin hot girls for years and the guy simply doesn't give a fvck about them but he give them a good mix of positive and good emotions and he manage his time and attention very well meaning he doesn't invest more than the girl (3/2 rule my friend) and he is a good lover in general so the girl want to change him to that ideal guy (ideal lover + ideal provider/father) and most times they fail but they stick around for awhile.

and you have smart girls who get the fvck out of the relationship as soon as she realize that that bad boy won't commit or change.

so my advice is plates break at the end but the difference is in the length of periods of time.

higher up your smv and sharpen your game and you will be the one who disappear instead of them.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So sex is an important part of both a LTR and the assessment procedure
Sure, however... Sexual chemistry does not have to include bumping uglies. The brain is the largest sex organ in the body.

It's good not to touch the ladies. It leaves more room for challenge and mystery. Sure works for me! Seems like every other guy wants to put his hands on them. It makes me stand out as a rare guy. Not to mention, someone who has solid self-control.