Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Lost??

cool dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel lost in my search for knowledge and also my will to better my self socially and with women. I don't know how to start.

I am thinking about starting with annihilation method or magical bullets.

I don't think it will be worth my time to learn things about being a nartual when I can learn that on my own by getting field experience.

It is really hard for me because I don't have a car ad I don't know to many people. The people I do know don't call me to hang out often.

I am stuck at my house unless I want to take the bus then have to walk home. Which I do sometimes when I am desperate.

moneyisking

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got to a point exactly like you, but now I am in a state of mind where I can keep searching for happiness and development.

1. Drop women
2. Read DJ Bible. Especially Book of Pook and Weapon of Mass Seduction.
3. Internalize them, practice, practice, practice them. Don't memorize them like routines and lines, just read them and start convo with girls, and see how much you can bring out what you learned. That's where it all starts.

*if you ignore my post and just keep searching for that "bull shyt" perfect line or technique, you will not only feel miserable but also feel shytty in life. But choice is yours. Either enjoy the development, or development enjoy you.

cool dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yea,I actually met this dude that is real good at pick up. Me and him are going sargin everyday now at my school. Today sucked because I was in a bad frame. I could not get out of it for some reason. So I started talking to ugly girls. Still no change.

There is a way to go through life and i know the answer is already inside of me. I just need to find a way to bring it back again.