Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Lost this girl?

Don Joe

Reaction score
Hello,

I find myself in a very difficult situation. I have known this girl for 1.5 year now, and we were both really into each other. And then I mean REALLY into each other. Problem is I have had some major self esteem issues, and did not have the balls to ask her out. I don't exactly know what she saw in me, because I was the uncool kid in class. I wasn't exactly bullied, but the other dudes did give me a very hard time. She was the popular girl. She could have dated alot of guys over the past year and a half, because many were hitting on her, but she didn't go out with anyone. She kept flirting with me.

Me and her were flirting non-verbally for a very, very long time. If you guys could see the sings of interests she threw at me and see me doing nothing because I was too shy, you would all want to beat me up.

She had approached me, made eyecontact with me for over a hundred times and smiled at me, laughed at my jokes, sat beside me (and made body contact, toching legs), hugged me, stared at me, was super excited to see me, initiated kino with me, pulled me over to the dancefloor and danced with me, applied to a class where she knew only I was going to (none of her friends), her friends giggled at me, she kept the conversatoin between me and her going, she popped up out of nowhere, everywhere I go she followed me it seemed, she looked at me while she should be looking at something else (in class), she even gave me sexy bedroom eyes countless times. This for over a year of time.

:cuss:
I am banging my head on the wall right now, at this very moment. I was the biggest AFC in the world because I didn't do anything, just flirted back, but not ask her out. I did not have a clue what to do. I think this has made her think that I was not interested in her. Now about a month ago she started seeing some dude, and they are dating. Now I don't blame her for that, If I were her I would have done the same, I only blame myself for being such a prick. Her interest for me has gone from super ultra high to low the past month.

Now I know what you all will say: drop her. Get another girl. GFTOW.
Problem is that with all this non verbal flirting between me and her, with such intensity and over a very veeery long time, I have started developing feelings for her. And it really kills me inside seeing her kiss and leave with this other guy. Conversations between me and her have gotten kind of awkward, because we both know what's up.

What should I do? I have lost her in this round, but maybe if I now go and improve myself and become a Don Juan, do I have a chance with her on the next? How do I perceive her? Should I go no contact? I see her 15 hours a week.. Should I still flirt with her? Or is she gone forever?

I am now planning to go after other girls and improve my social skills, not going to wait for her by any means... I really see this as a learning experience, but if there is still a chance for me and her being together in the future I would gladly take it.

spunkylimburger

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is painful for me to read bc the same exact thing happened to me as a senior in high school. She was highly interested, and I made myself crazy over her, but never did anything about it, until it was too late. My advice is to withdraw for the time being and only have quality interactions with her when you do interact. But also know you may have missed the bus on this one.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don Joe said:
Yes you are right, but what does this mean?
Interest doesn't stay the same over 1.5 years. Especially when the interest never led to anything REAL happening. It's only natural for a girl (or a man) to find new love interests when an old love interest never makes a move.

If a girl sits around waiting for you for 2 years even though you never made a move on her, it would be stalking.

Waiting one MONTH is too long to keep interest. Waiting a year is insanity. And although she might have had interest in you early on, I doubt she had high interest over all this time. That would be crazy.

Don Joe

Reaction score
Iceberg said:
Interest doesn't stay the same over 1.5 years. Especially when the interest never led to anything REAL happening. It's only natural for a girl (or a man) to find new love interests when an old love interest never makes a move.

If a girl sits around waiting for you for 2 years even though you never made a move on her, it would be stalking.

Waiting one MONTH is too long to keep interest. Waiting a year is insanity. And although she might have had interest in you early on, I doubt she had high interest over all this time. That would be crazy.
So I have been stalking this girl for over a year time? My interest has only grown stronger over the past year. We want what we cannot have right? Does this apply to men aswell? I thought that I was not good enough for her, so could that have made me want her even more?