Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

lost my girlfriend because i don't have a lot of money

tihash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bombtrack2007 said:
She wants nice, expensive things. She wants a nice apartment in the city. She wants to go on expensive vacations. She likes to go out a lot...go to AC, the clubs, the bar, wants to go out to nice dinners. She wants to do that kind of stuff all the time...she wants a Sex in the City kind of life, it seems.

but anways...she once told me that if we were married, she would be upset with me if my job didn't allow me the financial capability to buy our kids brand new cars as opposed to used ones.

"Whats wrong with a used car? they don't need a new car." i say

She responds with, "It's not about needing it, it's about wanting it. i want to give our kids new cars and i want to be with someone who wants the same."
What is kinda funny is that this dumb biotch will NEVER be able to buy her kids new cars because she is spending all of her money on the clubs, bars, and nice dinners. To have money, you need to (1) make money and (2) not spend what you make.

Good riddance to this dumb slut.

RSanders219

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bombtrack, this girl sounds very superficial to me and not worth any more time. You need to tell her to take a hike. I agree with you almost 100% and there is nothing wrong with the way you're thinking.

However, don't get me wrong. In our society it is important to have a drive to achieve and succeed financially, those who don't have this drive get left in the dust. But hey, if you can live comfortably and you're happy with your job keep on keepin on my man!

PappyS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks fade, but being a gold digging wh-re is forever. Men who marry women like this have to be careful. These women will lose their looks, but they'll keep on spending all the man's money. When or if they get divorced, they'll try to get the biggest divorce and alimony settlement they can. Then they'll continue to spend their exes money, all the while looking for another rich man to pay for all their sh!t. If you had sex with her a few times when she was young but were spared the lifetime of having your pocket picked by the woman while her looks diminish, then you're good to go.

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bombtrack2007 said:
I just wish my love was enough for her.
Well, I wish I could return to my mother's womb...

BBbardot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sad reality:(
well she didn't love you then...
try to find a girl that is not materialistic or really love you very much, good luck with either of these.