Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

lost my dominance in bed

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I decided to stop sleeping around for a while and go steady with this bangin hot puerto rican chick. She gets lots of attention from every guy that sees her, and everyone thinks I'm so lucky yadda yadda ya for her being my girlfriend. She's nuts about me and says she doesn't want anyone but me, I always know where she is, and she's only slept with one other guy besides me that she went steady with for two years...

BUT! She's boring as hell in bed. I have to come on to her every time we have sex, and when we do I'm LUCKY if I get her on top. I give her orgasims and I get off, but...

How do I gain control in the bedroom? I'm so not used to this and it's making me want to leave her.

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
handcuffs, blindfolds

do freaky sh1t that she has likely never done before

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Hollowpoint
handcuffs, blindfolds

do freaky sh1t that she has likely never done before
She just won't do it. I mean, is that shallow to leave a woman who's awesome but has no freak in her? She has a sexy body too but for some reason having sex with a fine woman who's boring doesn't do it for me.

Alen-Delon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i guess you dont do it for her too lool . anyway have you tried getting her drunk. take control by moving her aroud in positions. shes just unexperianced...
peace

Silquee Smoove

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I decided to stop sleeping around for a while and go steady with this bangin hot puerto rican chick. She gets lots of attention from every guy that sees her, and everyone thinks I'm so lucky yadda yadda ya for her being my girlfriend.
I miss that about not being in FL., the Puerto Rican/Latin/spanish women.:D

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah,

We go after the HB8+, but many a time they are uptight, and never had to work hard to please a man(so I'm told).

I like really dirty birds who will just let themselves go completely. They also should be willing to indulge in your own sordid fantasies (within reason of course)

Pro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Trippsta
She just won't do it. I mean, is that shallow to leave a woman who's awesome but has no freak in her? She has a sexy body too but for some reason having sex with a fine woman who's boring doesn't do it for me.
It's never shallow to leave someone if you find reason. Any reason. This is YOUR life. Don't be afraid to do what you want with it, life is too short.

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing I've found about hot girls that KNOW theyre hot is that they SUCK IN BED! Theyre so used to being adored so much aside from sex that they think that letting you get your **** in them is all they need to do to get you off...youre too enthralled with looking at her laying there yelping like a bunny. Fun.

Seems like youre in the same boat, my friend. Start holding back. She'll either beg for it any way possible, or leave. Either way, you win.

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You mean she just lies there and you have to be "lucky" to get her on top?

Dude? WTF?

A fukkin virgin usually is more active.

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's true. Typically mousy shy girls or girls that think they're attractive will not attempt to make any sex fun. They just assume the position and wait for you to get it over.

You better tell her what to do, be more aggressive and actually demand sexual positions.

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Start off with subtle things. When you're on top, grab her arms and hold them down tight above her, start biting her neck a bit and talking dirty. That sort of stuff.

From there try and build on where you want to go. Some girls really dont like a dominant man, others say they dont but they have fantasies about it and might/might not give in to it.

At the end of the day, if it's not 'there' in the bedroom, it'll probably get dull pretty quick in all aspects.

About the getting her drunk comment. Theres a difference between dominating/persuading and violating/forcing. I suggest you learn that before someone tries to sue you for getting them drunk and raping them...

Pugsley_f5

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey send her over to me!

Hey man, its just your preference, I love shy, coy women in bed, I love being in charge, I can't stand a women who is aggressive in bed with me and plays the aggressive role in bed, it is a HUGE turnoff to me when a women talks dirty to me or slutty to me, I think it is the cheesiest thing Ive ever heard, and I hate it. Tease her and make her work for the sex and she will be more aggressive, tease her and make her work for your piece and shell get into, tease her till its unbearable and she cannot resist you anymore she will take action I promise, just get her real hot and bothered.

Pugs

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spank it hard when you're hitting it from behind, that is always fun. Then melt an ice cube down her spine, then warm it up with your tongue. Then spank her again.