Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Loss of life...

playa99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A close family friend passed away today. Late 40's. Cancer.

It serves as a brutal reminder to live in the now. Enjoy life whilst we can.

Ask that solid 9 over there to meet you for drinks tonight, you WILL regret it if you don't.

Demand to be heard, demand to be successful.

Refuse to look back and regret all the chances you missed, whether it be in a year or 50 years.

Life is too short to be down about 1 girl or 1 situation in life. You are here to improve, if you are doing something that isn't working, change it. There is no cannots, just an unwillingness to change or see the truth.

Want an LTR? Good for you.

Want to fvck slvts? Good for you.

Every day has 1440 minutes, get using them!

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im sorry for your loss. Those are true words. Its a shame that it sometimes takes the death of a close one to make us remind how important life is and to make the best of it while we're still here.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Real talk broski. The thing is, these words will fall on deaf ears and sound as a cliche' to those who have not experienced real loss yet in life.

I for one would just read this post as another small reminder, but it would not impact me that much. However, getting news that my grandmother is in a coma the other day really fked me up in a way. Knowing that she may not wake up and having not been able to see her the last 10 years and get to know her in my adult life and reconnect will now forever be a life long regret. Thats life son. Also my best friends dad suffering a stroke and now kidney failure at the exact same time. It's not a joke. But you wont actually know how this feels until you go through it.

The last couple days since i heard the unfortunate news ive been living to the fullest, and reading this post now really does impact me in a real way. No sense in wasting time fellas. Cherish those you love and dont put this off that you want to do now.

playa99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Real talk broski. The thing is, these words will fall on deaf ears and sound as a cliche' to those who have not experienced real loss yet in life.

I for one would just read this post as another small reminder, but it would not impact me that much. However, getting news that my grandmother is in a coma the other day really fked me up in a way. Knowing that she may not wake up and having not been able to see her the last 10 years and get to know her in my adult life and reconnect will now forever be a life long regret. Thats life son. Also my best friends dad suffering a stroke and now kidney failure at the exact same time. It's not a joke. But you wont actually know how this feels until you go through it.

The last couple days since i heard the unfortunate news ive been living to the fullest, and reading this post now really does impact me in a real way. No sense in wasting time fellas. Cherish those you love and dont put this off that you want to do now.

Sorry to hear that man, really am. It really does hit home. Said person was a great influence on my life growing up in a positive way.

Life can be summed up in 3 words... It goes on.

You can make the most of this or you can let the world swallow you up.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup. Your days are limited. So why be afraid of the what ifs? Be vigilant, do your best, but embrace the what ifs.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry for your loss @playa99

Nothing is guaranteed in life; none of us are getting out alive. It is both a sobering & liberating truth.