Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Loss of emotions/feelings

Unprez

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
I don't think I need to re-explain how women tend to be ruled by their emotions; it's their Achilles Heel, don't let it become yours. You haven't lost the ability to feel emotion, you're simply experiencing hopelessness, despair maybe some exasperation and frustration too. Control it.
very true! sorta like kryptonite for woman but yet it is also a weapon then use, which is y woman always flirt , always give false hope to bring out the emotions of AFCs and bring them to their knees...i agree this is a great discussion and ultimately I think one of the biggest problems men face when faced with bad experiences ...

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As you age, it's easy to become jaded. The problem is that the more you experience,the less there is that is new and exciting. After the 1000th Pizza, it doesn't excite you like it did when you were 5. After sex a couple thousand times-can take it or leave it. 4 cruises are probably enough. Made six figures for the last 17 years-boring[I wouldn't like to make less though]

What I still enjoy is hunting-walking alone by myself with no people and no sounds except my breathing and footsteps. The sound of the wind blowing through the grass and my sharpened senses as I return to my primitive roots. If I had to work that hard, I'd change jobs. BUT I love it. It is my passion. You need to accept that things won't be as much fun as when you were a child. BUT find your passion and live for it.

Kevin Feng

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I can totally relate to what you're going through.

After my 4 years in college and being burned out from going to an Ivy League school I felt horrific depression. I thought it was my negative mindset but after a few months of recoopin I realized that it was a combination of abusing caffeine, aderall, not getting adequate sleep, working out sparsely and a not very healthy diet.

Pick up Anthony Robbin's book "Unlimited Power" and read the section on dieting, you'd be surprised at how the foods you eat and the way they affect your moods.

if you start a regular exercise regiment and eat VERY healthy I guarantee you it'll positive impact your mood