Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Losing Weight

kingxxxman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im 200 pounds and im 18 years old. I play a sport which requires alot of transitions in directions and i would like to be more agile and obviously look better. I want to lose 20 pounds so what do i do? i am already pretty lean but im getting alot of fat on my theighs and stomach...

Reaction score
If you want to look and perform like an athlete, eat like one.

Clean diet, cut out the sugar, fried, processed foods, liquior and drinks. If you are eating much of this, cutting it out or way down will make a big difference in its self.

Eat 6 or more smaller meals a day.

See the sticky at the top of the forum called "The Vault", lots of good diet info.

For best results you HAVE to count your intake of Protein, Carbs and Fat per meal rather than just eyeballing it and guessing your intake.
And objectively monitor your progress with fat calipers, photos etc....

Once you know EXACTLY what you are intaking and if you are gaining or losing fat, you simply up your cardio or cut down the food.

Bevis

Reaction score
Hi,
Cutting soda out of your diet completely can save the average person 360 calories or more each day. Even diet soda, fruit juices, and whole milk can add unnecessary calories to your daily intake. Instead, drink lots of water and switch from whole to skim or even soy milk; the little things can make a big difference.

abrillgreen

Reaction score
BMR is what your physique needs to advance accustomed functions like breath and digestion. This is the minimum amount of calories you charge to eat anniversary day. Keep in apperception that no calculator will be 100% accurate, so you may charge to acclimatize these numbers as you go along.

nevillemartin11

Reaction score
I think that You have to extract control over the junk food and also maitain your diet plan. Bevis give nice tips. I am sure that It should be make big difference between them. I hope that You will do it.

ianspencer

Reaction score
At times when I had gathered a lot of extra fat on my stomach, I started drinking lukewarm water with empty stomach. A buddy suggested me to start with one glass of lukewarm water and then I added it to 4-5 glasses a day. My tummy measure 40 and with this I was able turn it down to 32. Trust me it works.

alphonsebelly

Reaction score
Oxy Powder Ten Secrets for Super weight loss help you start your weight loss program with measurable results and make the first weeks of weight loss lose weight in a healthy way - a way that would not be harmful to your health.Losing weight is a major health plus. But who has time to wait for the results. While we all know it took many weeks and months to put on those extra pounds, we'd love to lose them like yesterday.

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sophiadavid01 said:
Do Exercise related to stomach and thieghs. Prepare the proper balanced diet.
Eat nutritious food. Avoid the intake of Oily, rice and outside food.
Do some yogas also. Yoga are best for health.
You can't spot reduce fat. IE, doing a bunch of sit ups will not give you a six pack. The best advice is: maintain a caloric deficit, cardio and weight training. Also, cut out all the junk food, sodas, alcohol, etc.

sageproduct

Banned
Reaction score
Kind of in the same spot as you man. I'm 18, 5'10, and have been trying to lose weight for about a year now to get quicker for my sport and lessen the risk of injury. Last summer I weighed 200 lb. at a vacation. A couple days ago I weighed 172, the least I've ever weighed since like 8th grade. It really is just as simple as eating less and healthier. Everyone knows the obvious stuff, and that's all you need. Eat fruit and veggies. Cut out the sweets and fattening stuff. Cut out the fast food.

I used to kind of take a little pride in being the guy among my friends who can eat a fwcking sh!tload of food. I dropped that, and I'm cutting back now. You have to suffer at least a little to succeed. I'm constantly starving all day usually, and I never eat as much as I would like to. But basically, it works.

Forty0ztoFreedom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
At times when I had gathered a lot of extra fat on my stomach, I started drinking lukewarm water with empty stomach. A buddy suggested me to start with one glass of lukewarm water and then I added it to 4-5 glasses a day. My tummy measure 40 and with this I was able turn it down to 32. Trust me it works.
This guy is spot on. Just make SURE it is lukewarm (not all the way warm) and you don't drink it after midnight. It will raise your insulin levels and all the carbs you ever ate will come back and create excess fat out of thin air.

Just read LOREKEEPER's post. Thats all you have to focus on. Thats IT. Making it more complicated than it is = the reason so many people struggle with this.

6 meals a day is crap. Give me a couple of small ones and one big one where I can EAT. Its working great for me and I feel like a normal functioning human being. And look, I'm losing weight (without cardio). Wow, must be magic!

Last edited:

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sageproduct said:
. I'm constantly starving all day usually, and I never eat as much as I would like to. But basically, it works.
try drinking more water throughout the day. it usually helps me with my appetite.

Forty0ztoFreedom said:
This guy is spot on. Just make SURE it is lukewarm (not all the way warm) and you don't drink it after midnight. It will raise your insulin levels and all the carbs you ever ate will come back and create excess fat out of thin air.

Just read EA Gold's post. Thats all you have to focus on. Thats IT. Making it more complicated than it is = the reason so many people struggle with this.

6 meals a day is crap. Give me a couple of small ones and one big one where I can EAT. Its working great for me and I feel like a normal functioning human being. And look, I'm losing weight (without cardio). Wow, must be magic!
as long as your in a caloric deficit, you will loose weight. it's really that simple. i usually try to eat 5 times a day with small meals just to help my appetite.

Forty0ztoFreedom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, I didn't mean to cite EA Gold's post, I meant lorekeeper's post! (no offense EA Gold)

Calories is all that matters.

mice

Reaction score
If your gonna eat rice, at least choose brown rice. White rice is very high on the GI and that means it spikes your insulin forcing glucose into muscle and FAT cells. You should try cutting out all the stuff you know you shouldn't be eating. SUGAR, WHITE RICE, etc...

You need to make a balanced diet plan that includes sensible portioned 4-6 meals and daily exercise, not just once or twice a week.

Forty0ztoFreedom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If your gonna eat rice, at least choose brown rice. White rice is very high on the GI and that means it spikes your insulin forcing glucose into muscle and FAT cells. You should try cutting out all the stuff you know you shouldn't be eating. SUGAR, WHITE RICE, etc...
Unless Galactus has granted you the Power Cosmic, you can't create something out of nothing. You won't gain fat on a calorie deficit!

samuelbelly

Reaction score
The best way to lose fat is healthy to reduce fat. Eating chicken grilled, not fried. No burgers, no fries, maybe some chips or fried cashews, if you want some salty food. Keep your fat yogurt and fruit in the refrigerator when you want Eddy is a 23, eating yogurt instead. The weight loss will begin almost immediately and feel better, too.

kingxxxman

Don Juan
Reaction score
is the lukewarm water thing actually work? or is it just more spam? sorry i can't tell... it seems a little too out there