Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Losing the mindset, forgetting the way

homedog893

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, it's been really fun learning all these techniques and having the DJ mindset, and what i found out is how you perceive the world and yourself...We just have to be totally out there and fun. That's what it all comes down to.... but now I think i've hit a flat tire on this road and i'd REALLY like it if I GOT REPLIES...

about the mindset I was talking about, having a carefree mind and really having fun whether or not you're with girls- i feel like i lost it and i'm the most boring person on the planet... and i don't know why i keep thinking it. Any suggestions to have a fun mindset again?

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I found that killing the desperation is the hardest thing to do.

For you, I would seriously get yourself busy. Don't think like that. Start a project for yourself and set a goal. Do something that will improve your life and make sure it has nothing to do with a woman.

I can rember when I was so down that I couldn't even work on my own projects it bothered me so much. I just wanted a girl friend and that was all I could think of. It was pathetic. The main reason for this was that I didn't focus on my strengths and didn't try to become a better man. I didn't realize that I had to become a man before a women would come my way.

Focus on becoming a man and ask yourself what that means to you. I have learned that being a man has nothing to do with
being successfull with women. When you are a man not having a woman won't bother you.

My words of wisdom to you would be:

Let a woman cast her web on you as you go about your life. Let a women be your weakness and love them for it. Having a woman is not your strength.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I found that killing the desperation is the hardest thing to do.

For you, I would seriously get yourself busy. Don't think like that. Start a project for yourself and set a goal. Do something that will improve your life and make sure it has nothing to do with a woman.

I can rember when I was so down that I couldn't even work on my own projects it bothered me so much. I just wanted a girl friend and that was all I could think of. It was pathetic. The main reason for this was that I didn't focus on my strengths and didn't try to become a better man. I didn't realize that I had to become a man before a women would come my way.

Focus on becoming a man and ask yourself what that means to you. I have learned that being a man has nothing to do with
being successfull with women. When you are a man not having a woman won't bother you.

My words of wisdom to you would be:

Let a woman cast her web on you as you go about your life. Let a woman be your weakness and love her for it. Having a woman is not your strength.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
opps..sorry for the double post