Losing my virginity today.

Buck Rogers

Don Juan
Reaction score
Right, "Master Don Juan"

this guy fingered somebody for the first time yesterday, and had sex for the first time, and hes allowed to give us advice.

Anybody else think something's wrong here?

I know he may have given good advice before, bust this place seems so full of phoney's.

Im out.

Nasman

Banned
Reaction score
Dude your a virgin just bange her then you could talk about the other things. don't rub nothing out JUST DO IT

BigOlePappy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ace of Flames said:
Lol, Borat.

Thanks man. Keep it coming guys! I've only got a matter of hours.
hahahahahah Borat is the best, that comment made my day.

BigOlePappy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ace of Flames said:
I'm a new man!

So yea, obviously, I succeeded. I lost my innocence. Darn. ^_^

You always hear about how the first time always sucks, or how its supposed to be akward, and that you shouldn't worry so much about your performance since you have no experience. Well, fvck that! I was the KING!

It was about 2 hours I'm guessing, since we kinda unplugged the clock in all of the excitement. Maybe longer. :D Started with some kissing, the usual. Bit her neck which really drove her crazy. Wasn't long before clothes starting flying off. Then I fingered her, my first time ever doing it. Between the moaning and the comments of "Omg it feels so good", I think I may have a natural talent. ;) She stopped me just short of her cumming, saying "Wow, we're gonna have to do that again later." :up:

So then it was my turn, and I got a fantastic BJ. Damn, she's good. That went on for awhile, and then it was the main event. I was on top, and I rocked her world. She came twice. Yeah, my first time, and I gave her multiple orgasms. I'm pretty proud of that! :rockon:

Oh, I did rub one out beforehand, and its true. I lasted the whole time. In fact, I didn't cvm at all. I guess that would be my only complaint, but I don't mind. I thoroughly enjoyed every second of it.

So there you have it. I blew all of those "first-time" myths out of the water, and I made that ass mine! Now where do I turn in my V-card?
DJ forum success story!

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
very nice :)

I wanna hear more of these, guys losing their virginity thanks to sosuave

my congratulations to you, good sir

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
your still a virgin technically because u didn't cvm lol....yea you were inside her, BUT U DIDNT CVM!!! the whole point of sex is the finish when YOU CVM, AND U DIDNT DO THAT!!!!

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip you're annoying as hell. Leave the dude alone, as soon as you put your **** in you're not a virgin. Women don't *** sometimes when you fvck them do that make them virgins to. man I'm upset:mad:

bearfan34201

Don Juan
Reaction score
THE_ADDMAN said:
very nice :)

I wanna hear more of these, guys losing their virginity thanks to sosuave

my congratulations to you, good sir
OK I got a story then. It all happened saturday night too.

First off, I number closed 2 girls tonight at this party I was at. I had one practically all over everything I said. Oh.. And she had a bf too. Didnt seem to stop her from the interest! I had her friend HB8.5(I've talked about her before) being jealous. Instead of being like 99.9% of the other guys there hounding and giving her all the attention. I gave her friend most of the attention, and the thing is... Her friends really cute too!. So I'm going to work on both of them, they got bf's but who cares right?

Onto the good stuff.

Show up at this other party. First things I hear is how I'm so fukin hot. By 3 different girls. At different times. One girl comes up to me and goes "You are so ****ING hot"

Another.. " I know your cousin. But that doesnt stop me from thinking your really hot"

another...

Oh and one goes up to me and goes "I'm not suppose to tell you but hb7.5(jess s) wants to fuk you.

I just laugh and go threw the rest of the night. Talking to everyone.. Blah blah. As I'm taking a leak low and behold it's Nikki(a solid 7.5-8) walks in. Apologizes..

I laugh and say come back in. Your invited!! She comes in. We talk for a second as my pants are down and we start going at it. Making out hardcore.. Grabbing ass, feeling tits. Etc. Did that for about 10 min. We had to make it a "secret" cause shes in a long relationship with some dude. LOL! Oh well, It's been brewing since the last party I saw her when she was all over me

As she leaves we make out again... Oh and may I add. I made plans with that one hollister girl for friday night I say. "Well what are you doing friday night". She replys, "Hanging out with you!!" Smart girl..... The one who told me how she really really liked me, apoligzed over ****, and how shen thought I was completely differnt!. LOL. As I was on the phone with her Nikki comes up to me, and as I'm talking/listening to Amanda(hollister girl) Nikki comes up to tell me shes leaving and we start making out. All while on the phone. LOL

Oh and Amanda wanted me to pick her up tongiht around 1 30ish. I can only imagine where that would have gone.

Now before nikki leaves shes in the other room. Jess S comes up to me and we start making out too.. THe one who wants to fuk me.. So after nikki leaves, About half hour later I get ready to leave. And I tell Jess S to walk me to my truck. As she walks, we start going at it. I got her shirt off, got those titties pants fell down and I went in... I think? lol... I did it for like 15 seconds and since I didnt have a condom I stopped.She said shes on birth control. But I really don't care. So she got angry and tells me how it's my loss.. I go "Well we'll make anonther time for it". She smiles and goes "yeah... If your lucky" I just laugh and go "Yeah we'll see!!!!!"

Hell of a night, Planning on banging Amanda the hollister girl, Finishing off with Jess S and maybe working on the cute girl whos number I got, her friend HB8.5. And Nikki.. And any other fine lookin girls that I meet!

Flabbergasped?

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wut a pimp lol

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
how does a virgin not cvm when having sex???
A women doesn't cvm sometimes when having sex does that mean she's still a virgin. No, it doesn't if a man has penetration he is not a virgin. Maybe he wasn't that aroused you never know. I know I would lose patience really quickly if I didn't see a titties flying out. By the way skip you can make fun of me cause i'm a virgin too. I know what you are going to say oh a virgin how terrible we should hang.

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
skip2mylou781 said:
your still a virgin technically because u didn't cvm lol....yea you were inside her, BUT U DIDNT CVM!!! the whole point of sex is the finish when YOU CVM, AND U DIDNT DO THAT!!!!
Actually, the whole point of sex is the whole thing, not the end. If its all about cumming, I'll just go handle it myself. :rolleyes:

Exp, dude.... 30 secs? Maybe you should do that a little less.... and slow down when you do.

Both of you guys seem more interested in the final results. I'm all about the journey to get there. With her, I was focused on making her feel amazing. By myself, I take my time and just enjoy the good feelings. You should try these things sometime.

Bearfan, thanks for hi-jacking my thread. :cuss: Lol nah, its kool. More stories are welcome you guys!

Oh, by the way... if you like my story, why not rep me? Its always appreciated!

Brak86

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ace of Flames said:
Actually, the whole point of sex is the whole thing, not the end. If its all about cumming, I'll just go handle it myself. :rolleyes:

Exp, dude.... 30 secs? Maybe you should do that a little less.... and slow down when you do.

Both of you guys seem more interested in the final results. I'm all about the journey to get there. With her, I was focused on making her feel amazing. By myself, I take my time and just enjoy the good feelings. You should try these things sometime.

Bearfan, thanks for hi-jacking my thread. :cuss: Lol nah, its kool. More stories are welcome you guys!

Oh, by the way... if you like my story, why not rep me? Its always appreciated!
awesome dude, congratulations. Even though im still a virgin I bet it gets easier from here on out. I'll let you all know when it's my turn.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
Chosen1 said:
A women doesn't cvm sometimes when having sex does that mean she's still a virgin. No, it doesn't if a man has penetration he is not a virgin. Maybe he wasn't that aroused you never know. I know I would lose patience really quickly if I didn't see a titties flying out. By the way skip you can make fun of me cause i'm a virgin too. I know what you are going to say oh a virgin how terrible we should hang.

i wont make fun of you, but I will definitely tell you that u have NO IDEA what it means to *** during sex.........a guy is not a girl, a guy has BALLS which fvckin produce semen, and any real man WILL cvm during sex, which signifies the end of that sex session.......and

WOW

ACE - cvmming from a woman is alot fvckin different than cvmming from your own hand, I cannot believe that u just said "If i needed to cvm, i got myself for that"........ur tellin me ud rather cvm from urself than to cvm inside a girl????

YOU ARE EITHER GAY, OR JUST A HUGE-AZZ WUSSY

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
Ace of Flames said:

QUOTE]

Mother Nature has just rolled over in laughter at that "ill just handle it myself" comment.......I have never seen a more AFC thought

"yes, I am a pvssy, so i will just jerk off if i wanna cvm, id rather do that then cvm from sex"

you are not a man or a boy, you are just a LOSER

selfmademob

Banned
Reaction score
Skip, come on bro, (no pun intended) you are DEAD wrong. cumming inside a girl isnt the only way you can have "sex". what aceofflames did was real sex. real life sex! hot one one one bangin SEX! hes no wuss or loser. hes a man who had sex!

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip makes me lol.

You are like a cute little kid. You think you know sh!t and you just don't. But instead of sitting you down and spelling it out for you, its just easier to let you live in your imagination and say "I'll tell you about it when you're older son." Then I chuckle to myself as you run off and spin in circles until you get dizzy and fall down.

Thanks selfmademob. Now here's a guy who realizes that sex is more than the climax. You're kool.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
Ace - ive ****ed 70 differnet girls, had 6 gfs before who i ****ed on a regular basis, as well as a few **** buddies.......I UNDERSTAND SEX

ok, u are not a virgin....but cumming inside a girl IS the best part

you cannot tell me its NOT the best part, BECAUSE UVE NEVER DONE IT!!! Why dont u do it and come back here and tell me how good it is. Cuz its 10 times better than jackin off, trust me

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
Ace - ive ****ed 70 differnet girls, had 6 gfs before who i ****ed on a regular basis, as well as a few **** buddies.......I UNDERSTAND SEX

ok, u are not a virgin....but cumming inside a girl IS the best part

you cannot tell me its NOT the best part, BECAUSE UVE NEVER DONE IT!!! Why dont u do it and come back here and tell me how good it is. Cuz its 10 times better than jackin off, trust me
Throwing your numbers at me does nothing. I don't really care, and anyone who does is probably a tool anyway.

I think you're a little confused. When I said "If its all about cumming, then I can take care of that myself", it was more a joke than anything else. Also, I never said cumming from sex WASN'T great, I dunno where you got that from. My point was that cumming isn't what its all about. You're basically saying that you use her vagina or mouth to jerk off with anyway. Its the experience as a whole that makes it fantastic. Feeling her body, hearing her moan, tasting her kiss, watching her quiver... that's what I enjoyed most. Cumming takes a backseat to all that.

In fact, if anything, cumming is bittersweet! Its great during those few precious seconds, but after that, it means all the fun is over. Since I didn't cvm, she was down on me for quite a long time, at least 30 minutes or more. It was an amazing feeling already, then make it last that long. Mind-blowing. :up:

I fear I wouldn't be in the wrong if I said I had a better understanding of sex than you, skip. Anyone care to voice an opinion on this?