Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Losing my frame...

Htienvu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
After seeing this girl for about a month, playing it cool, keeping my frame I can see that I am starting to lose it. The infatuation feeling that I kept so in checked is starting to creep into me. I am thinking about her more, analyzing our interactions more and starting to fantasies about the future more. All this makes me want to put her on the pedestal and treat her like the prize. What I should do is relax and enjoy the ride.

I guess this is the period where a lot of guys fall into the trap and lose their frame, in turn messes up the "relationship" then wondering why they're dumped.

I am glad this site is here, thr materials are here, you guys are here to put me straight when I am slipping.

Cheers SS and everyone.

Serg897

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This just happened to me and I lost the girl after about a month. Be very mindful of your emotions and keep your distance.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey man, you are recognizing whats happening and so you can at least try to right your path. Last time that happened to me i did not even know what was going on, i just let my mind sink to afc depths of hell. haha. and then it was far too late.

window

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
all it is is you building the woman up in your mind to be more than she is...which is just a another human that goes to the toilet like the rest of us.

sinnerman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Htienvu said:
After seeing this girl for about a month, playing it cool, keeping my frame I can see that I am starting to lose it. The infatuation feeling that I kept so in checked is starting to creep into me. I am thinking about her more, analyzing our interactions more and starting to fantasies about the future more. All this makes me want to put her on the pedestal and treat her like the prize. What I should do is relax and enjoy the ride.

I guess this is the period where a lot of guys fall into the trap and lose their frame, in turn messes up the "relationship" then wondering why they're dumped.

I am glad this site is here, thr materials are here, you guys are here to put me straight when I am slipping.

Cheers SS and everyone.
ive been through this.
you gotta constantly remind yourself how she was attracted to you in the first place. it wasn't because of analysis, putting her on pedestal or making her the prize.
you attracted her because you were laid back. that's the person she was attracted to. even if you're infatuated keep it in check. doesn't mean you dont express your feelings but don't verbalize them or smother her with attention. all the best