Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Losing faith in top athletes

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lance Armstrong, Alberto Contador, Yohan Blake, Veronica Campbell-Brown and unfortunately so many more!

Now Tyson Gay has tested positive, I thought he was one of the good guys.

I'm watching Chris Froome dominating in the Tour de France and I can't help but think "is this legit?" because hes climbing those mountains like a man possessed.

Watching Usain Bolt unfortunately just feels like a matter of time before we get the "I let everybody down" press conference.

It's getting to the point where it's hard to take any of it too seriously.

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He does come across that way but why put things in your body that could put your whole career and name in jeopardy. There's too much at stake these days, people just cant lose.

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Asafa Powell too! The man only ran 75m and jogged the rest, you thought he would have taken something that can get you running the whole hundred.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In December 2004, he participated in an interview with Martin Bashir on ABC's 20/20 program, where he admitted to running doping programs, which have broken Olympic records, as well as revealing that: "The whole history of the games is just full of corruption, cover-up, performance-enhancing drug use." [3]

Not to bash on Olympic Athletes or anything as what they do will always be impressive in my eyes but a vast majority of them are ON.

Gaucho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Scientists also said nobody would break the 9.7 mark I believe. Two men have now done that.

And yep, most top athletes are on some type of PED. I know that for a fact. I know of plenty who are on the juice and just haven't been caught yet. In fact, you would be surprised how many average dudes who you will see in the gym that are on juice. You would never even guess it. The spread of PEDs is like wild fire at the moment, everybody is getting on them!

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its still the athlete to perform and reach that score not the juice, you can juice as much as you want but if you dont push it to the limits, if you dont accept of having your muscle get sore, your breath short and your head light, you aint gonna win.

Sure if its illegal to use such substances or any particular compound, the athlete should be punished for the violation but the moral bash for me is exaggerated.