Losing all respect.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone else lose all respect for a woman after nailing them?

Its not even consciously, i just realised that it evaporates almost overnight.

Perhaps I'm hardwired psychologically to treat someone who's gagged on my d1ck, licked my balls and let me cvm on their t!ts as a coocksuckingballlickingjizzface?

Last night = woman. This morning = just a slvt.

Thoughts? Opinions?

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that man is hard-wired to revile sluts.

They absorb multiple men's DNA and carry those men with them forever.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:

that actually sounds disgusting.

link?

or are you just getting back at me for the "old man"jokes, trying to spoil my enjoyment of slores:nono:

rrrrr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No, it's true, men lose interest in women whereas women gain interest in men after sex. I'm not sure the reason for men but women release oxytocin or however it's spelled during sex which creates a bonding feeling. This is all hard wired through our DNA.

zenaddict

Don Juan
Reaction score
@op

if she likes you, that means she will want to fvck you; the same as you, if you like her, you should want to fvck her, since when do people who hate each other fvck each other

this website might say that you are a "master don juan"

but reality says you are an insecure emotional cvnt, so go write nonsense on feminist forums and leave us alone

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Purefilth said:
that actually sounds disgusting.

link?

or are you just getting back at me for the "old man"jokes, trying to spoil my enjoyment of slores:nono:
Yes, it's true, I won't be able to sleep until I know your enjoyment is spoiled.. ;)

What's there to link to? Doesn't common sense tell you that there is a physical, psychological and spiritual tranference during the act? When your man-juice is depositied in her or on her, it is absorbed into her body and becomes a part of her.

The man is the giver, the woman the receiver. That's why women like a man who has experience (he has not absorbed his conquests) while the man reviles the woman's past (she carries those men both physically and emotionally).

Uncharted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've lost interest in a chick about ten minutes after finishing actually. Sometimes getting the poison out clears your head.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bradd80 said:
No, I actually respect a girl MORE if she sleeps with me. I find it great that she chose me over all the purefilths out there :D

However, I do lose interest (though not respect) in some of the girls I sleep with, if I don't think they're as good looking as before i slept with them.

The only time I will sleep with a girl for extended periods of time is if she pretty good looking, otherwise i lose interest (but not respect, unless she was a total b*tch to me at the end).
How do you lose interest after svx without sacrificing respect in the process? Surely that's self exclusive.

"Ok love, I'm done. But with the utmost respect I've got what I want and you aren't hot enough for round 2 or round 3, so I've kinda lost interest."

You get me?

@ zenaddict - never hatef.ucked anyone? I have, its very rewarding. I don't even know Wtf the rest of the shyt you were saying is in reference to.

@AS - makes me glad I rubber up :up:

casaanova

Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl earns/loses my respect long before it gets to the bedroom

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bradd80 said:
No, I actually respect a girl MORE if she sleeps with me. I find it great that she chose me over all the purefilths out there :D

However, I do lose interest (though not respect) in some of the girls I sleep with, if I don't think they're as good looking as before i slept with them.

The only time I will sleep with a girl for extended periods of time is if she pretty good looking, otherwise i lose interest (but not respect, unless she was a total b*tch to me at the end).
I would say that I share this view however in some way I share OP's line too.

If I go at a club and I pick up a girl which I sense like me and we have sex out of mutual attraction I respect her much more than a girl who forces me to take a lot of sh1t just because the process gratify her ego, in this case I switch not to the "hate fvck" but more to the "defil fvck" where I do my best to degrade her with my actions and my words.

There are girls with which I sleep close the night and other that I keep distance with (my bed is pretty big, kind size).

Anyway the sure thing is that the amount of sh1t I can withstand from a woman in the process of banging her decrease to 1/10 right after, if a girl which I banged pisses me off even slightly I start to discuss her performance to her by giving marks and suggestions/critics...not exactly respectful.

You can understand why a girl who flaked on me once and then gave me her pvssy after seeing me with an other girl cried for an entire weekend.
She tried some mind game and I started giving marks to her bodyparts and performance.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I forgot what board member I was talking about this with but when you do all that bull$hit to get in her pants, once you bust that load, then its over, you don't want her anymore. Seem like as soon as that load leaves my body, I'm trying to figure out ways to leave the bed and go home or get her out my house.

B

BeDJ

Damn, this chick could have sex with anyone, but chose me. I wouldn't even sex myself, this chick must be a loser.

On topic, this is the mindset men should have.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bradd80 said:
There's nothing wrong with respecting a woman and treating her better for fvcking you. This is a classic example of rewarding good behavior.

It's simply good don juan standard operating procedure, respecting people who do good things for you.
That depends on how hot she is, if she is just a simple bang then no the mission is accomplish, but if she is a 9 or 10 status, then I agree.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
bradd80 said:
There's nothing wrong with respecting a woman and treating her better for fvcking you. This is a classic example of rewarding good behavior.

It's simply good don juan standard operating procedure, respecting people who do good things for you.
Doesn't this site say you are doing her a favor by having sex with her? Doesn't this site say its the girl who gets to hang out with you, spend time with you and then, if you feel like it, you may give the girl sex?

Yet you are saying if she has sex with you, you reward her?

Now I'm confused.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fatal Jay said:
That depends on how hot she is, if she is just a simple bang then no the mission is accomplish, but if she is a 9 or 10 status, then I agree.
respect is based on looks now?

Originally Posted by bradd80

So now i owe them something for fvcking me?

multiple orgasms not enough of a reward?:D

Originally Posted by bradd80
Well just because you leave a girl and no longer are interested in fvcking them, it doesn't mean you don't respect them anymore.

smash&dash (ONS)- respect those? Surely its the epitomy of disrespect.

Other way around - girl puts out and then ups and goes...... Actually thats perfect..nevermind:crackup:

crossedup

Don Juan
Reaction score
depends on three things for me. How hot is she? How easy was it? Was alcohol a serious factor? Alcohol and easy go a little hand in hand, but if a girl can't control herself then she loses respect naturally. She can then make me a sandwich and go about her business.

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's the promiscuity that has made me lose respect for basically 90% of modern women.

50 years ago they would all be called slvts. Just because society has lowered it's standards so much doesn't mean I have to.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:

lots of women have absorbed my DNA? how does this work exactly?