Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Lose the Bitterness

Buddha_Mind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Generally speaking, I was so bitter with women it was evident--and there may be a slight tinge still in there--but this article below really has some great things to say about losing bitterness and why this should be your goal (and something you will have to actively work at).

I sure know when I have a negative attitude towards women, they can smell it a mile a way!

Hope some of you give this a read per the hate mongering and bitterness here.

http://www.girlschase.com/content/most-important-thing-becoming-lover-women-dont-be-bitter

HeyPachuco!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know alot of guys who are bitter towards women, but still actively get laid more than there non-bitter counterparts. My old man is self evidence of this. I disagree with some of that post, like seeking to be a lover of women, I don't think its necessary if your goals are to be better with them in general. Perhaps seeking to just be a better lover of yourself and to think largely of the world is more productive, but it's generally a good overview of getting yourself out of a negative rut with women.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SoSuave666 said:
In still amazed that we, as men, gave up our sexual power years ago. It used to be legal to sleep with any woman, at any time. What is now considered rape was commonplace years ago. You think women will be so generous in giving up their power?
feminism was set up to destabilize society

Men gave up that power only because a small number of elite men used cunning to fool them...women provide the perfect 'meat' for men to be enslaved to the state...but for that to happen the 'meat' must be given power over men......remember elite men started feminism.

never forget the proper use of vast power is invisible

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SoSuave666 said:
What's the end game for that elite though? Money? Control? Power? Presumably they already have it. Hell, by definition they do. Why would you sabatoge the future of a gender like that? I suppose the greedy will be greedy.

All I know is that no amount of sexi is going to get me to conform. It's like supplicating to a monkey.
the end game is control....always control

in the past vast armies of laborers were needed to tend the factories and machines, today labor itself is mechanized.....so the masses are pacified through media until the final solution is implemented.

strong men are hammered down like unruly nails or killed if they don't comply...that is the role of feminism..to keep men from challenging the elite's control.

You see how neatly this works...make men into slaves chasing puzzy their entire lives in their youth and through that entrapping them by marriage and alimony in their later years to become slaves of the state.

women are the 'glue' by which men become slaves to the whims of the state and the way we are hypnotized through media and cultural norms...

need proof?

just watch how 'sad and depressed' men get during the holidays without a hovering girlfriend or wife to 'love him'....men feel out of sorts and alone if they are not made into d1ckless nest slaves by a domineering women... this is a result of hypnotic social engineering.

Three

Don Juan
Reaction score
Speaking of power, though, that bitterness and hatred you hold for women, or a woman, or the fucking piece of shit who's now fucking that woman, is something that hands a huge amount of your power over to them. It allows them to have power over you by virtue of eliciting that emotional response. Letting go of that bitterness and hatred is essential for being successful and leading a satisfying life as a man. I struggle with this every day...

sageproduct

Banned
Reaction score
For anyone who has read Tucker Max's stuff, his friend SingBlade is the embodiment of this trope.

HBK

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Burroughs said:
the end game is control....always control

in the past vast armies of laborers were needed to tend the factories and machines, today labor itself is mechanized.....so the masses are pacified through media until the final solution is implemented.

strong men are hammered down like unruly nails or killed if they don't comply...that is the role of feminism..to keep men from challenging the elite's control.

You see how neatly this works...make men into slaves chasing puzzy their entire lives in their youth and through that entrapping them by marriage and alimony in their later years to become slaves of the state.

women are the 'glue' by which men become slaves to the whims of the state and the way we are hypnotized through media and cultural norms...

need proof?

just watch how 'sad and depressed' men get during the holidays without a hovering girlfriend or wife to 'love him'....men feel out of sorts and alone if they are not made into d1ckless nest slaves by a domineering women... this is a result of hypnotic social engineering.

In the immoratal words of Marty McFly

"Wow Doc, this is heavy!"

Love it though.

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.

- Bill Hicks

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it really bitterness or have our eyes just be opened?

Call it what it is.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

spang

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i went through an anger phase with women and people in general the past 5 years or so. it got to the point where i realized anger and bitterness only hurts me. in the end youre only hurting yourself and making yourself look like a loser. i got tired of being angry, so i learned to let it go.
i try not to show any bitterness toward them, but still there is a great deal of despite in me towards women. its the disrespect they show...they couldnt care less if you talk to them.
the worst part of the whole thing is knowing a problem with society and not being able to get anyone to understand. if you point out the things that women do wrong, oh my god, youre horrible, youre sexist, youre a pig, youre hitler.
but i guess these days i swallow it and just play along. every girl has the golden vagina and im just another piece of crap dude trying to find something to stick it in. bitter pill to swallow.

Buddha_Mind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting replies to this thread.

I don't agree with everything in there either.

I was just noticing how my whole view of things was really becoming sour and it was pushing people away and I really couldn't believe some of the sh!t I was saying (when I really sat and thought about some of it).

I don't know if being p1ssed and hateful always brings out what we want. I mean don't get me wrong, those who have battled and lost may use that pain in pursuit of victory.

I'm just saying I know I myself need to find that balance of accepting women and their ways for what they are while also finding my own personal success with them.

I don't think the proper thing to do is to give up and view em all is crap. I just think that's determining my loss. I want an attitude that'll determine a win, know what I mean?

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
bitterness cause you are sitting in a westernized country full of westernized women who act just like you read about... why shouldn't you be bitter?

Leave the anglosphere, women don't operate by the same principles and what do you know? your day gets better!

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you guys notice that women suddenly stopped trying to get the Equal Rights Amendment? At first, they couldn't get enough states to agree -- they fell 3 short. Now that victory is within easy grasp, feminists . . . are asleep at the switch.

Women pretended to want equality when they had fewer rights. Now that women have more rights, the last thing they want is equality.

Should I be bitter about their long deception? No. But -- how many thousands of similar cultural tidbits should I blythely shrug off before taking notice and getting an attitude about it?

Ihateinitiatingalot7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm often bitter towards women because i'm jealous and envious of them on how much easier it is for them to get sex, in a bar or a club, only decide who is getting lucky that night, not men, and plus, women don't need as much qualifications as men to in order to be dating, relationship material

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ihateinitiatingalot7 said:
i'm often bitter towards women because i'm jealous and envious of them on how much easier it is for them to get sex, in a bar or a club, only decide who is getting lucky that night, not men, and plus, women don't need as much qualifications as men to in order to be dating, relationship material
I went ahead and repped you because what you've said here is how a-lot of guys feel but won't admit out of the fear of sounding like a frustrated AFC. It isn't AFC to have those feelings.

You know why? because a-lot of women openly flaunt the fact that they have it easier in the dating world. They do, but acting as if they're splitting the atom because they can get laid easily is what makes guys angry. They have nothing to be proud of.

To quote a couple of good comedians:

"You having sex with 100 guys is as easy as it is for me to eat this bag of potato chips"

-Patrice O'Neal to DR. Z on the opie and anthony show.

"For guys to get laid they need to dress well, be able to talk a good game, and have a fake job. For women, you just need to be there".

If women would just admit they have it easier and stop acting like royalty because of the male attention they get, you'd see a-lot less bitter guys out there. Make no mistake about it, it's their attitude that pisses a-lot of dudes off.