Lord S' Journal

Lord Shinra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I decided to keep a journal thread hear about field reports. It would be awesome to get some advice/comments/critiques about my methods. I always am into learning.

Field Report November 15/16.

I arrived at a local bar/club at about 9:30 tonight with my wing. We walked in, and literally, not much there. I saw maybe 2 approachable sets, the rest were old ladies with older gentlemen.

So we got our beers and talked. We were trying to decide which set was better, because they were sitting right next to one another, so it wouldn't look good approaching that way.

Anyway, I went outside for a smoke, and called my other friend to just shoot the breeze and ask some questions. I see one of the HB8 out there too, smoking, and she was looking at me, and when I looked at her she looked away. Once I finished my phone convo, I put the phone away and walked up to her

LS: Hey, whats your name?
HB8: Hi, I'm HB8
LS: I'm Lord S, nice to meet you
*shake hands*
LS: Wow, I like the grip.
HB8: Thanks, I like your jacket
HB8: blah blah blah where do you work?
LS: blahblahblah
HB8: Ohhh fascinating. Do you work a lot?
LS: Yeah, sometimes, it all depends. I like getting time in to play my guitar
HB8: You play guitar?
LS: Yeah, do you?
HB8: I wish

At this point she started shivering out of nowhere

LS: HAHAHA, do I make you nervous?
HB8: *blushing* No its just cold out
LS: Thats the first time I've been called "cold out"
HB8: *laughter eruption*
LS: Lets go inside, I need my beer
HB8: OK!

So we go inside, and sit down, my wing is there, waiting, so she sits down, and I stay standing next to her (I'm not a good sitter)

LS: This is my wing
Wing: Nice to meet you
HB8: Nice to meet you
HB8: So tell me Lord S, do you come here often?
LS: Nah, this place blows (said it halfway sarcastic. I kinda thought so, but I didnt wanna neg the mood)

After a few minutes of chit chat, her friend shows up, a HB8 lookwise, but personality wise down to HB-34, whispers into her ear, and blocks me. My wing tries to help me out, but she capped his ass and that was it. She ended up leaving, without me getting the # due to the friend, but I got close. What killed me were the neg hits I nailed her with to defend my wing.

There was nothing left there, so we hit another bar.

We walk in, its sausage fest 07. The ratio was horrendous, but we found a set to approach.

My wing opens the set, so he goes through the formalities yada yada, however, these HB6 and HB6.5 were not interested, and clammed up. I tried to open the other one up, in hopes of isolating one so he could open the other, but they basically ignored us.

We went outside, and we saw some other guy working a grenade and a HB8.5 outside. We open into the set also, and proceeded to make them laugh and open up in convo etc. We goo inside, and proceed to continue talking with them. The other guy goes to buy the girls drinks, and I work the grenade while my wing works the HB8.5

It was going well, so we talked some strategy. In the end, the HB8.5 dissapeared, and the grenade rejected my kino, so I didnt bother #c. I know when I'm beat.

All in all, though we didnt #close, I'm happy that we approached, kept the convos and pretty much AMOG'd some people out of the way, but I didn't get the feeling. Plus, they lived way too far to even pull a booty call.

Next outing is on Saturday.

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lord Shinra said:
After a few minutes of chit chat, her friend shows up, a HB8 lookwise, but personality wise down to HB-34, whispers into her ear, and blocks me. My wing tries to help me out, but she capped his ass and that was it. She ended up leaving, without me getting the # due to the friend, but I got close. What killed me were the neg hits I nailed her with to defend my wing.
I'm not sure if you did this...but anytime someone else enters the set, immediately focus on them and game them up. Just cut off whatever you were talking about and speak to the person who just entered. You said you had a wing so after a bit you could've let your Wing get talking to the chick while you talk to the other girl.

I've lost alot of sets that had people come into and I used to always lose it because I would never say nothing or I'd say hi and ignore her...then the person will start trying to talk to the girl and I'd sometimes lose sets just how you lost it.

Lord Shinra said:
It was going well, so we talked some strategy. In the end, the HB8.5 dissapeared, and the grenade rejected my kino, so I didnt bother #c. I know when I'm beat.
Don't give up so easily, just because she rejected your kino doesn't mean she is rejecting you or doesn't like you. She just wasn't willing for you to do whatever it is you were trying YET. All you had to do was stick in keep talking and try again later. If you eject like that your going to end up losing alot of sets that could've gone much further.

Lord Shinra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
've lost alot of sets that had people come into and I used to always lose it because I would never say nothing or I'd say hi and ignore her...then the person will start trying to talk to the girl and I'd sometimes lose sets just how you lost it.
Yeah, I got pretty much derailed because I neghit the b!tch in order to defend my wing. She was a bartender or some BS like that, and we all know how most of them are. I would've closed but she left, and the place blew.

Don't give up so easily, just because she rejected your kino doesn't mean she is rejecting you or doesn't like you. She just wasn't willing for you to do whatever it is you were trying YET. All you had to do was stick in keep talking and try again later. If you eject like that your going to end up losing alot of sets that could've gone much further.
2 weeks ago, I closed a girl who twice rejected my kino. The third time I tried, she escalated. I usually dont bail, but this girl was a grenade. When the HB8.5 my wing was working left, I saw no need to continue, especially when I established that this girl lived 2.5 hours away. The logistics weren't there.

I posted this thread late and I was tired so some stuff is missing. Thanks though, this is why I'm posting these.

Lord Shinra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
FR 11/17-11/18

We hit up some local hotspots, me and 2 of my wings. I brought a pivot, just in case I needed her, but as it turned out, didn't have much of a need.

Anyway, we walk into the place and begin scoping out the area. About 10 minutes into it, me and my wing J see a 2set, 2 HB7s, and decide to approach.

I enter the set, and J enters after me, when I signal.

LS: Hey, I'm gonna stand here, I need a drink.
HB7: Yeah, good luck getting one, this bar is crowded.
LS: I can see that, maybe you wanna order for me?
HB7: Sure, what do you want
LS: *I signal to my wing* Midori Sour.
HB7: *confused* Midori Sour?
LS: Yeah, try it when she makes it.
HB7: OK

She orders the drink, meanwhile J isolates the other girl.

HB7: WOW, thats really good.
LS: I know, I only like the best *initiate kino*
HB7: Ohhhh ( At this point, I see shes blushing a bit)
LS: So, you live in this city?
HB7: No hehe, I live in City B.
LS: Ohhhhhh City B, that must mean you're a hardass.
HB7: YEAH!!! *imitates kung fu*
LS: *shaking head* OH MAN, you're ruining your shots with me. Here I thought you were a good girl.
HB7: OHHH BUT I AM TOO!
LS: * I lean in, close to her ear while I run my fingers on her shoulders and back* Prove it
HB7: *blushes*
LS: Whats your #, maybe you'll get your chance
HB7: Dial it into my phone. So we can exchange. Whats your name btw?
LS: I'm LS, and you? *Extends hand*
HB7: I'm HB7 *shakes, but rubs mine with her thumb*
LS: Pleasure, I gotta run. You'll be hearing from me.
HB7: Look forward to it.

Before I leave, I give her a hug and I kiss/lick her neck as I walk away.

I save the number on my phone, and proceed to go onto the floor and begin gaming another one.

This one kind of tanked, she gave me a whole bu bye speech, so I just kinda rolled my eyes and laughed at her and began grinding her friend, who happened to be more receptive. HOR was:box:. But her friend slipped me her AIM sn, so I'll hit her up soon enough.

My night ended kind of early because this girl I'm seeing was in the area, so I decided to go to her to close the deal on her, which I did.

Next outing, Wed Nov. 21.