Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Looong Facebook messages

Forty0ztoFreedom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you get out this trap? You go back and forth with a girl with flirty, funny exchanges . . and then when its about time to wrap it up and give it a rest, there's one long one about mundane sh*t that you're supposed to respond to. This will be an endless loop of back and forth messages which is an awesome way to kill any mystery and attraction.

Whats a good way to just wiggle out of it?

Calling her and making plans isn't an option right now. Just want to maintain the attraction and not facebook my way into the friend-zone.

Don Juan
Reaction score
your not obligated to answer, just like texting you can choose not to respond and go to sleep or sign off. I suggest you don't use facebook to game, kills sense of mystery and ofcourse your business is out there.

Tesl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Correct, just don't respond. Problem solved!

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Facebook works if you use it right. I had b!tches reach me VIA fb, especially when we don't see each other at all.

Immature women will rather find some information about you and get intrigued before they decide to see you. I had chicks who see me regularly be very "careful" giving out information to me - not a facebook friend, eh?

The problem is that the quality of these women that use fb as a lazy way of shopping for a guy is low. They have too much time on their hands, addicted to technology, and are pu-ssies and real life. I have guts to dial them up, they are only capable of sending meaningless texts over the net.......

Attention whoring and ego-bloating is also prevalent....in both, men and women.

My take on that.

P.S. avoid that, and try to hit the up in real life as quickly as possible. If she doesnt chicken out-you have a real one.

Forty0ztoFreedom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The girl is long distance. She's coming down month after next to meet up. These plans are also being worked out in the message, can't just 'not respond.'

I'll only respond to the relevant sh*t and keep it light and flirty.

Thundernuts

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
good idea, dont give her your life story just fill in important things. if she ask about the other things deliberately then give her short answers, try and keep your personality a secret, leaves her wanting more.

teacha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ignore and find some other bitches to fcuk. simple.

2 months is a long time to be waiting for pussy, anything can happen inbetween. Live in the present.