Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Looks

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, i've heard that looks for guys aren't that important. But i think they are. i mean, there was this guy that was really good looking, and we went to the icecream place, and 2 girls just came up to him and started flirting with him. In highschool, i think looks are jsut as important (if not more) than the rest of what this site is about. anyone care to agree/ disagree with me? i'd like to hear ur opinions on this :) thx

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

gmillar

Don Juan
Reaction score
I could be wrong, but I'm fairly sure there's a ban or something on threads about looks? No idea why, though. The moderators here are a little trigger-happy.

SenorSuave

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not all looks. Just because that guy happened to be good looking, he was most likely confident as well. Women know when a guy is confident.

WhiteSoledShoes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea there's some type of a ban on these. But even if there weren't, it's still a dead horse that's being beaten.

In some cases looks are automatic door openers, where guys without looks might have to manually open the same door. Same door though, same thing when you walk through.

The Shocker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, stop making these stupid threads. All we see from you are questions about looks and your insecurity about being asian or looking funny or being a nerd or whatever. Stop it.

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke!! said:
Actually I find status to be the key to getting girls in high school. There are some jocks who are not good looking, but since they are jocks and have high social status, girls want them. If she does not know you then she will base things off you looks and how you carry your self.
Looks are a bonus, but you have to exude confidence in the way you: walk, sit, talk, or act in general.

Stand tall, Sit tall, Walk at a slower pace (not retarded like slow), but slow your role.

Square those shoulders, and keep your head up.

shydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HAha. Bro no offense! But the game is a lot about looks. Im sorry to hurt your feelings, but looks increase the game, thts just it.

All the people that say looks arent important, they all saying that becouse they dont wanna hurt people feelings..

Now everyone can look good!

Get in shape, build muscles, dress in style, get a nice haircut etc..
You will look good.

And ofcourse, looks are just 20-30% of the game..

You gotta have brains, personality, $(maybe in HS it dont matter) it will once your older, car, a job, etc...

But looks triger the attraction. When you approach a hit chick and she sees some hairy, grumpy guy with clothing from garbage, she will just reject him, without even finding out whats he about, maybe he was a really cool guy!

So mate, looks DO MATTER!:cool:

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
shydude said:
HAha. Bro no offense! But the game is a lot about looks. Im sorry to hurt your feelings, but looks increase the game, thts just it.

All the people that say looks arent important, they all saying that becouse they dont wanna hurt people feelings..

Now everyone can look good!

Get in shape, build muscles, dress in style, get a nice haircut etc..
You will look good.

And ofcourse, looks are just 20-30% of the game..

You gotta have brains, personality, $(maybe in HS it dont matter) it will once your older, car, a job, etc...

But looks triger the attraction. When you approach a hit chick and she sees some hairy, grumpy guy with clothing from garbage, she will just reject him, without even finding out whats he about, maybe he was a really cool guy!

So mate, looks DO MATTER!:cool:

And you destroyed yourself with that alone. You got close enough to repeating what I just said. :nono:

I said: Looks are a bonus
You said: Looks increase your game

But you obviously do not understand how looks actually work when it is applied to your "game," I will not explain it either.

There are many big dudes out there with women. In fact, these same big guys could probably out do Mr Muscles. It is not about pumping up on your Bowflex.

We are talking about attracting women; not getting on the front cover of Mens Fitness Magazine.

You have a weak case.

greenlake

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
u sure r crazy my asian friend.

btw, just look ur best man. i'm asian and i can get girls. i'm sure u can too since we all look the same.

j/k

djweses89

Don Juan
Reaction score
looks can play a roll yes, guys born with natural good looks they have it good a lot of times girls can come easy to them, but looks don't matter you can not look great at all as long as you have good style and confidence in your looks then you will be perfectly OK. Use me for example i used to think looks was a huge deal all my friends i hung around girls always would choose them over me because of there looks, but because of this site i charm those same girls now and they want me just as bad and ive even with more beautiful women than my friends with the better looks because of this site and using my new DJ skills. So YES looks can be very good if you have good looks, But NO they don't change a thing when getting with a woman, because who is gunna be more successful with women a man that looks great but doesn't know how to handle a gorgeous woman or a DJ that can handle many gorgeous women at once?

PUK

Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm asian and i reckon right now i don't find it a problem when meeting women unless ur asian and u have buck teeth and dorky glasses
i don't know about u guys but we don't look alike
its how u act and present urself which determines how u go with women unless she is a racist biatch then she aint worth it
Have Asian Pride u AFCs!!!