Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Looks vs. Personality

Dannyrt34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've posted before about these two girls I'm dating. Deciding which one I'd like to be exclusive with as I'm a relationship kind of guy.

One girl is really cute/innocent looking. I usually like that look, but my god does she love to complain about everything. Every day she calls me when she gets off, complaining about work, everyone at work, life in general. She talks, NON STOP, I usually only say "yes" or something while she's blabbering on, to let her know I'm listening. Meanwhile, she can't see that I'm basically slapping myself in the face while on the phone with her, dieing to get off the dam phone. I consider this a bad personality.

The other girl, I consider on the hot side. She has more of a mean/b'tchy look to her. With a lip pearcing, wears jeans with crazy rips up the legs (It's really sexy actually). Usually I avoid these girls as they just look slutty. But to my surprise she's a sweetheart. Always thanking me for hanging out with her, and offers to pay when we go out. Flirts in a shy, innocent way.

Basically I learned a huge lesson from dating these two girls. The one about judging books by their covers. So far, I'm leaning towards the second girl. Both of these girls surprised the hell out of me of how their personalities do not match their looks at all.

But now I'm curious, how much does personality mean to of you? Do you like looks over personality or vice versa?

Thanks for reading.

Dedication

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, i don't really think the way you do. I always think looks + personality but if you want to compare the 2 heres my opinion:

The first hb sux the second rox.

I had a friend who used to complain, now i don't hang out with him because of it. You become who you hang out with. Don't let other people drive you crazy its not healthy for you and them.

Dedication

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If ya don't like the choice, you can always throw the coin away.

lalahaha

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah some girls put up a nice and cute act and once they get you to be their boyfriend they just complain their mouth off.

anyways the second girl is hot AND has an awesome personality? I don't see what the dilemma is here unless there are some other things you are not telling us

Dannyrt34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, the second girl I mentioned. Didn't really explain her too well. She's sexy, she still gives me that challenge that I love so much. She jokes around and teases but still has a shy side to her. When we kissed, she was SHOCKED. I mean, she leaned in to kiss me, then she gets out of my car in a hurry like she can't believe she just kissed me.

She has such a nice body, and it personally just turns me on just looking at her. Still not sure why such a beautiful girl acts as if she rarely ever dates. I think I'm going to stop talking to the first girl I mentioned. Perhaps I'll let her know that I like somebody else, and it's best that we're just friends.

I do really appreciate the feedback guys. Sometimes I like to hear an outsiders perspective on what I'm going through. Even when I have my own decision pretty much made up, I like to hear an outside point of view. I also enjoy writing what's going on in my life because I'm sure years down the road I'll search these posts and they will bring back old memories.

This girl that I'm talking about. We actually always seen each other for a long time, but never really talked. She works at this local restaurant where it's basically just burgers and chilly cheese dogs that they sell. I was always a frequent customer and we were always checking each other out when I went there, but never went any further than that. It wasn't until I ran into her at the bar when we took things a step further.

She even told me on our first date "I can't believe I'm out with that guy that always says hi to me and has a smile on his face every time he comes into the caboose" (The name of the place).

I just love being single and chasing these girls I never dreamed of being able to get. It's a great feeling when you're actually out on a date with a girl you had an eye on for literally years.

blueblue

Don Juan
Reaction score
re: OP

For me, if the personality matches her curvaceous body, then I’m in.

Da Realist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best part of a car is under the hood. You can replace the body, but the engine is what makes it go.

russell

Don Juan
Reaction score
for me personality is about 75% of why i'm attracted to a girl. if the initial physical attraction is there then i'll develop that big powerful attraction to her if her personality is good.

i like women that when you look at them you say "damn she's hot, but i can't put my finger on what exactly about her is hot" because they radiate beauty from within. does that make sense?

Dedication

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Da Realist said:
The best part of a car is under the hood. You can replace the body, but the engine is what makes it go.
Thats funny i just replaced an engine yesterday :crackup:

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
Personality only matters when your looks are lacking..

get it.